Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: micshy

Rofl ðŸ¤£ my mouth is still aching from laughing so much,      yeah hes saving 2 nations by protecting her from.the bed bugs, although i still fail to see the logic but still ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Just curious now that when he knows "Shes somebody else's wife"  What will he do know , previously he was being given an edge that he doesnot know shes married 

Arre don't try to find logic in QH!! ðŸ˜†

Who knows, he may give yet another excuse that since Sanam is oscillating between two nations like a pendulum, there is a chance of her spreading infection which might result in a bedbug bite epidemic in both the nations! ðŸ˜²

Voila!! I provided the perfect excuse for him! Bedbug bites aren't communicable though! #JustSaying 

I seem to be high on something. Never mind. ðŸ˜•

As for your second question, well we'll just have to wait and watch, won't we? ðŸ˜‰
Edited by FireNIce - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FireNIce

Arre don't try to find logic in QH!! ðŸ˜†

Who knows, he may give yet another excuse that since Sanam is oscillating between two nations like a pendulum, there is a chance of her spreading infection which might result in a bedbug bite epidemic in both the nations! ðŸ˜²

Voila!! I provided the perfect excuse for him! Bedbug bites aren't communicable though! #JustSaying 

I seem to be high on something. Never mind. ðŸ˜•

As for your second question, well we'll just have to wait and watch, won't we? ðŸ˜‰

Uff ROFL ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beekay1

Lying to anybody is wrong... why only a woman... 

The question is why did Shaad lie? to sleep with her or to get the information that would help him catch a criminal that is a threat to two nations?

Lying to anybody is wrong. He stole somebody's identity. About sleeping with her, if you are watching the serial you should have see how close he gets to her. I never got how this helped him save the nations. He does get close to her, even after knowing he doesn't have the right.
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dear TM.. unrelated but I wonder if you think eve teasing and inappropriate touching (willful, not accidental) is punishable too or not? Or is only the all out rape is punishable according to you.

What Shaad is doing is akin to the first scenario coz he does not have the permission of this girl..

Also, you have mentioned how one thing led to another... doesn't this happen in all kinds of lies. There is always a reason to keep lying.. its easy, but lethal.

He can speak the truth in this holy place now, but will he? We all know the answer. and I feel his character has not been butchered.. he was always like this. delusional..
case in point- he calls himself Sanam's haqeeqat, he calls his murdered family Shaheed, just because they were killed by a terrorists. fact is they did not go out to fight the terrorists- she came to them with the intent on killing. they were her victims. he only tried a half hearted attempt to make this sound like it \'s not his mistake that they died... while it actually is. He turned out to be a very poorly skilled officer- hence the massacre.

Now the same dead family could be used for making Sanam stay a little longer..😡
JShukla thumbnail

guess we can all stop commenting now. the TM is not checking his/her own topic now.