Is Sanam (Jannat) still Aahil's legal wife? - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Maria_Shaukat_9

But she had a right to know. He lied to her again and again and was willing to use her to catch SK and in fact was kind of hoping she wouldn't get her memory back because she'd forget SK. Yes he looked after her but after giving her a home, he should have distanced himself from her and let others take care of her. She wasn't his responsibility and he was a strange man to her. He should have helped her find her family so that her loved ones who have rights on her could take care of her not shut her file so no one could find her. He should have helped her find her true identity not claim to love Jannat and be like "tum meri Jannat ho" who is someone who doesn't even exist. He should have looked after her without chipkoing her and holding her and holding her hand ect. She has amnesia but he doesn't and is well aware that he isn't her husband so should have been decent and kept his distance but instead he lied to her again and again. 

He didn't have to tell her all the truth but he could have at the very least told her that he isn't her husband. She had the right to know and also the reason he didn't tell her isn't because of her because if it was then this would have been addressed. If it was dangerous to her health then this too would have been addressed but in fact the doctor never said anything and he just decided on his own not to tell her first because of SK and then because of himself. 

Also if he told her the truth then yes she would have been sad when she found out the truth but she'd slowly have to accept it and want to find out about herself. She'd have to find out someday, I mean she can't stay like this forever so why not tell her right away rather than lying to her and further distressing when she does find out the truth increased by the lies and deception? It's a distressing situations either way but Shaad's decisions are making it worse in the long run. He's confusing her even more because he's telling her all these lies and they don't match her memories or what she's feelings or starting to remember. She's seeing people and doesn't realise why she's getting a weird feeling around them and feelings (her feelings at Shaad's house about someone missing her and not feeling right there) and not knowing why. She'll start getting distressed because Shaad's confused her and she's getting feelings and memories of another man. She won't tell Shaad because he's her supposed "husband." His decisions and choices are isolating and distressing her probably even more than if he told her the truth right away which she deserves to know. She's going to find out the truth sooner or later so why not now? She can't live in a web of lies all her life.

And when she does find out the truth his lies and the way she's behaved around him will make it worse. She'll feel betrayed and like she can't trust anyone because of him. You are talking about amnesia patients but I'm pretty sure one of the biggest things some amnesia patients suffer with is lack of trust because they don't have their own memories to back up what people are saying. They need to learn to trust people completely which is hard. They feel scared that someone is taking advantage of them and lying to them and they don't have their own memories to guide them so surely Shaad doing exactly that and taking advantage of the trust she gave him isn't a good idea? She'll feel so distrustful when she finds out that she's been lied to all this time. Surely it's not a good idea to play with an amnesia patients mind like that. You have to tread lightly with an amnesia patient not make decisions that could hurt them twice as bad in the long run.

Yes he helped her and saved her but that does not make what he's done after okay. If you save someone it doesn't mean you suddenly have rights on them and are entitled to keep them through deception.

I do agree you have tread carefully but sometimes you have to lie to them too... If you recall, in the forest scene, Shaad was all ready to tell Sanam the truth that she is not his wife and that he did it to save her... but when he saw the confusion in her, when she was questioning her mempry loss... he had compassion on her and let the matter drop. 

"Selfish" is when some does something for personal gain at the cost of others... But is Shaad doing what he's doing for personal gain?

My post is only to question is Shaad totally wrong and is AaHil totally right?

I am a QH watcher through and through... and watch it even sometimes on repeats on TV and not online...  though I mute all the boring scenes,,, 
At start Shaad was a confused soul, question arised from when he got close to her, closed missing file n unnecessary lies. If u watched today's epi he said he is the only haqueeqt in her life when she said she was feeling someone apna close to her? was that necessary and regarding aahil- we have criticized aahil when he went wrong.
Originally posted by beekay1

I do agree you have tread carefully but sometimes you have to lie to them too... If you recall, in the forest scene, Shaad was all ready to tell Sanam the truth that she is not his wife and that he did it to save her... but when he saw the confusion in her, when she was questioning her mempry loss... he had compassion on her and let the matter drop. 

"Selfish" is when some does something for personal gain at the cost of others... But is Shaad doing what he's doing for personal gain?

My post is only to question is Shaad totally wrong and is AaHil totally right?

I am a QH watcher through and through... and watch it even sometimes on repeats on TV and not online...  though I mute all the boring scenes,,, 

But that doesn't take away from the fact that Sanam is being wronged by this man does it? Instead of finding her family he in fact distanced her from them even more which will cause her even more distress in the long run and no you don't have to lie to an amnesia patient unless a professional doctor recommends it. He should have told her the truth straight away and if he had then it wouldn't be so hard to do it now or have it affect her as much. It's his own fault he's in this mess. His lies after saving her and wanting to use her to get to SK led him here.

And no Aahil hasn't always been right but atleast with Aahil, Sanam had her own identity and choice. She was aware of the facts and who she was and her past. She made her own choices and was her own person unlike "Jannat" and Shajan. With Shajan, Jannat is basically his puppet even down to the fact that he's the one who gave her an identity. She doesn't have her own wajjood. How can a pairing where she isn't even herself ever be right? 

Aahil hasn't always been right but Sanam CHOSE to be with him and that's the big difference. The fact that Sanam had a choice in the matter and wasn't just lied to and deceited into it. 

Sahil aren't perfect but both Sanam Ahmed Khan and Aahil Razza Ibrahim make Sahil. Both have their own identities, personalities, pasts and wajoods and they not only are aware of it but love each other for it. That's the difference. Two real characters (who are characters in their own right) make Sahil.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by beekay1

I'm not confused... 
I guess I went deeper into somethings that do happen in real life... I do know all the Indian serials sometimes exaggerate to the point of illogicality... and there's a lot of trimming that need to be done...  

I did not say there was anything between Shaad and Jannat. Shaad knows that he has "invented" Jannat...initially it was to save her but then later on,,, one thing led to another. That's the reason Shaad has never gone physically with her... Even though Shaad has fallen in love with Jannat, he's taken on the role of a protector...yes...through pretence

Sanam's memory loss is not something that Shaad is responsible for... 
Can he get her memory back for her? NO... Sanam has get back her memory on her own... until then the charade continues... 

Seriously watch the Crime Investigation Channel to see the worst kind of kidnappers... 

If you are clear, then sorry, i got confused about this post.
FYI- i do watch lot of crime serials,  Sanam doesn't even know she is trapped. I'm bored of talking about Shad & Jinnat. Will just say it again Aahil is Sanam's husband and their marriage is legal.
TC.
@TM. I think you have made up your mind that Shaad is right no matter what. And since you are debating with a closed mind, you cannot accept the other side of the story.
So what is the point debating? 😕
I m really not interested anymore in Shaad-jannat debate. 🥱 Moreover I dont buy the statement of lying for saving two countries.
So carry on.

Yes. Sanam is still Aahil's legal wife.😛

Just a question for the purpose of increasing my knowledge ... 
How is Shaad "Saving two nations" by sharing a room with a stranger, that too in a far fatched hotel somewhere ?????😆😉😛
Originally posted by micshy

How is Shaad "Saving two nations" by sharing a room with a stranger, that too in a far fatched hotel somewhere ?????😆😉😛

Also he has to save two countries, & thus he is relaxing in Dharamshala. 😳
Originally posted by micshy

lol... Omg Micshy, I was just about to ask the same question lol. I fail to understand how he's saving two nations. What exactly does Sanam knows about SK that Shaad doesn't.
Yes he saved her from the mob by lying to them saying she's his wife. Then he continued his lies cuz SK killed his friend and he wished for Sanam to not get her memory back so he could get his revenge. Starting from there, I don't think it was about saving 2 nations anymore. The lies continued further so he could get out of marrying 'Misbah'. Then he closed the missing person file so Sanam's real family can't find her cuz he's "in love" with this Jannat's person he created.
Directly or indirectly all these lies played a part in the demise of his entire family. Yet no guilt or regret of any sort from him. "Jannat" the person he made up is only one he has left, yet he continues to feed her lies so she would she with him.
Sanam lost her memory so she has no idea who or what she's doing, she continues to cling to him but her heart and soul are being pulled towards this stranger she met. What Shaad is doing is just messed up , who made him in charge of making someone else's life decision.
I guess I just fail to understand how exactly is Shaad right. 😕
Originally posted by Booteefool

lol... Omg Micshy, I was just about to ask the same question lol. I fail to understand how he's saving two nations. What exactly does Sanam knows about SK that Shaad doesn't.
Yes he saved her from the mob by lying to them saying she's his wife. Then he continued his lies cuz SK killed his friend and he wished for Sanam to not get her memory back so he could get his revenge. Starting from there, I don't think it was about saving 2 nations anymore. The lies continued further so he could get out of marrying 'Misbah'. Then he closed the missing person file so Sanam's real family can't find her cuz he's "in love" with this Jannat's person he created.
Directly or indirectly all these lies played a part in the demise of his entire family. Yet no guilt or regret of any sort from him. "Jannat" the person he made up is only one he has left, yet he continues to feed her lies so she would she with him.
Sanam lost her memory so she has no idea who or what she's doing, she continues to cling to him but her heart and soul are being pulled towards this stranger she met. What Shaad is doing is just messed up , who made him in charge of making someone else's life decision.
I guess I just fail to understand how exactly is Shaad right. 😕

No deeps u r not alone , there r so many others like u who fail to understand how is Shaad right, 

Even today too, Sanam was feeling something pulling her towards Aahil, she was sensing his presence, N when she told him so. He had the guts to say that Shes dreaming, 
So whats her reality is a dream for Shaad, He tells shes imagining things ( which are infact fir real) so what does that make him .. Telling a lying to a girl, Continuing with that lie, breaching a girl's personal space , ( just hated him to see sharing a room with Jannat . i feel voilated as a woman) i fail to understand how is he still right