Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Yea he gave her a sense of identity. That is why Sanam seems to be lost. And wants to find her identity back. Do you even watch the show? 😲

But isn't that normal?

You will always go back to your actual identity, right?

As I mentioned in one of my response post earlier... if one has witnessed a person in real life having amnesia... you'll understand that a lot of "lies" need to be told to help the person slowly come back to normal and I speak from experience...

My dad after a heartattack, had total amnesia for one week and then partial for 3 to 6 months. Physically he was healthy. I saw what he went through. He could not even recognise any of us intially, my mom, his kids, his grandkids...  and the sense of panic that he went through... he became totally disoriented when he realised he didn't know who he was... The fear we had that he would get lost,,, and we lied a lot to him then... He treated us like strangers and we had to go along that and pretend that we are strangers... pretend that we were visting him coz he was in the hospital... We had to lie about so many things to him through advice from the docs... 
He was lost..totally lost... He knew something was not right but he didn't know what. 

We had a lot of explaining to do with him for every part of memory he regained slowly and explain our lies...

So my questions and reasoning are because I personally watched a loved one go through the phase of amensia. The fear we had of him going out alone when he searching for "himself" believe me...is frightening... 

I see some of the symptons with Sanam... One of the most important things is to give a person in amnesia an identity...to reduce the sense of panic

I do agree that Shaad did it for a different reason but he unintentionally did "right" 
Edited by beekay1 - 8 years ago
beekay1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Lying to a woman for saving 2 nations. Kuch bhi. 😆

Lying to anybody is wrong... why only a woman... 

The question is why did Shaad lie? to sleep with her or to get the information that would help him catch a criminal that is a threat to two nations?
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ beekay 1 
More than saving nation shad wanted to avenge his best friends death caused by shashi Kapoor. Also neither sanam saw shashi kappors face when he was killing shads friend nor he saw her. So keeping her as his wife to catch shashi Kapoor was pointless. Save nations lied to an amnesia women that she is his wife is kind of pathetic. Wrong portrayal of patriotism. Being a doctor I just violated how they showed amnesia lightly. People even commit suicide during amnesia due to frustration. Not like this dumb jannat. Also it's memory loss not character loss. She is behaving so clingy types where sanam was never. I blame cvs for this lack of proper execution. This track could have worked out properly but they just messed it. Also they almost played mitwa bg. That's seriously not acceptable. Where is Asya & where is shajan. There is no comparison for Asya. They just tried to reload Asya with shajan & zoya tanu fight with jannat shashi Kapoor which actually spoiled season 1 too. 
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello to you
I am sry to say this but if you are making this post to justify shaad's actions then why are you comparing him to aahil ...a person is termed right or wrong accd to his actions naa not accd. to somebody elses action.

If after soo many episodes you feel shaad is right and jannat is leaving a peaceful life and shaad is the person who can keep her happy then sorry i am not going to write anything on shaad's actions coz i dont think i can change your POV

I am not even going to justify aahil coz i am actually tired of how people always question him but yes thay do it UNNECESSARILY AND IRRELEVANTLY

No matter how many ppl go and request Gul to make shaad the hero but he will still be a zero and ok just forget aahil so what if shaad ACCORDING TO SOME is right jannat still will fall for aahil only...for that keep watching qubool hai mon to fri 9:30 pm. :)
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beekay1

Yes, he lied... I'm not denying it... 

So it was ok for him to lie to save her life from rioters? As I recall, he didn't want to go on with the lie. He wanted to tell her that she's not his wife...  He felt compassion for her when he saw the confusion on her face... He even cooked for her... Should she have been turned out into the streets to hunted down by the rioters again?  I guess what happened was that one thing led to another... 

Even Shaad does not know the truth... he only knows one thing that he's not married to her...so he was careful in his behaviour towards her even though Sanam wanted more... Once he got to know who Shashi Kapoor was, he can't let her go off just like that... He knows he has to protect her as he was the cause of her life in danger...    

I wonder how many of us have experienced amnesia... I have not... a person after they have a heartattack at most times develop amnesia, its terrible to watch them...and what they go through. the sense of loss of identity is something that noone can comprehend until you watch your loved one going through it... even then one can't comprehend. 

Shaad gave Sanam a sense of identity... even if it is a false one... Shaad does not know who Sanam really is to tell her truth... so should he just say you are not Jannat and left her grappling for the truth... that would have destroyed Sanam and probably got her to have a permanent loss

But she had a right to know. He lied to her again and again and was willing to use her to catch SK and in fact was kind of hoping she wouldn't get her memory back because she'd forget SK. Yes he looked after her but after giving her a home, he should have distanced himself from her and let others take care of her. She wasn't his responsibility and he was a strange man to her. He should have helped her find her family so that her loved ones who have rights on her could take care of her not shut her file so no one could find her. He should have helped her find her true identity not claim to love Jannat and be like "tum meri Jannat ho" who is someone who doesn't even exist. He should have looked after her without chipkoing her and holding her and holding her hand ect. She has amnesia but he doesn't and is well aware that he isn't her husband so should have been decent and kept his distance but instead he lied to her again and again. 

He didn't have to tell her all the truth but he could have at the very least told her that he isn't her husband. She had the right to know and also the reason he didn't tell her isn't because of her because if it was then this would have been addressed. If it was dangerous to her health then this too would have been addressed but in fact the doctor never said anything and he just decided on his own not to tell her first because of SK and then because of himself. 

Also if he told her the truth then yes she would have been sad when she found out the truth but she'd slowly have to accept it and want to find out about herself. She'd have to find out someday, I mean she can't stay like this forever so why not tell her right away rather than lying to her and further distressing when she does find out the truth increased by the lies and deception? It's a distressing situations either way but Shaad's decisions are making it worse in the long run. He's confusing her even more because he's telling her all these lies and they don't match her memories or what she's feelings or starting to remember. She's seeing people and doesn't realise why she's getting a weird feeling around them and feelings (her feelings at Shaad's house about someone missing her and not feeling right there) and not knowing why. She'll start getting distressed because Shaad's confused her and she's getting feelings and memories of another man. She won't tell Shaad because he's her supposed "husband." His decisions and choices are isolating and distressing her probably even more than if he told her the truth right away which she deserves to know. She's going to find out the truth sooner or later so why not now? She can't live in a web of lies all her life.

And when she does find out the truth his lies and the way she's behaved around him will make it worse. She'll feel betrayed and like she can't trust anyone because of him. You are talking about amnesia patients but I'm pretty sure one of the biggest things some amnesia patients suffer with is lack of trust because they don't have their own memories to back up what people are saying. They need to learn to trust people completely which is hard. They feel scared that someone is taking advantage of them and lying to them and they don't have their own memories to guide them so surely Shaad doing exactly that and taking advantage of the trust she gave him isn't a good idea? She'll feel so distrustful when she finds out that she's been lied to all this time. Surely it's not a good idea to play with an amnesia patients mind like that. You have to tread lightly with an amnesia patient not make decisions that could hurt them twice as bad in the long run.

Yes he helped her and saved her but that does not make what he's done after okay. If you save someone it doesn't mean you suddenly have rights on them and are entitled to keep them through deception.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
beekay1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

@TM-I'm impressed with the way 4L has managed to confuse viewers into thinking what you are thinking.

Sanam is Aahil's legally wedded wife, otherwise she wouldn't have hung in there fighting for her marriage & love and slept with him after Tanveer's death.

S2's marriage is invalid, later validated by Ahil's acceptance of her to spite Sanam & bcoz of Ts manipulation.It was disputed by Sanam and can be done in court for impersonation
Shaad is the worst kinda kidnapper. there's nothing between him & sanam & there's no jannat. She i's his invention.

I'm not confused... 
I guess I went deeper into somethings that do happen in real life... I do know all the Indian serials sometimes exaggerate to the point of illogicality... and there's a lot of trimming that need to be done...  

I did not say there was anything between Shaad and Jannat. Shaad knows that he has "invented" Jannat...initially it was to save her but then later on,,, one thing led to another. That's the reason Shaad has never gone physically with her... Even though Shaad has fallen in love with Jannat, he's taken on the role of a protector...yes...through pretence

Sanam's memory loss is not something that Shaad is responsible for... 
Can he get her memory back for her? NO... Sanam has get back her memory on her own... until then the charade continues... 

Seriously watch the Crime Investigation Channel to see the worst kind of kidnappers... 

Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and yes jannat will not forcefully fall for aahil
i think you did not see paast few episodes but jannat was attracted to aahil who is a stranger to her but still does not LOVE shaad even if you think shaad is a nobleman

ohhh i hate love triangle that is why i stopped watching humsafars coz gul is so poor in its execution that actually she ended up glorifying zaki that too at the cost of saahir ...here also she is confusing the viewers so please dont fancy yourselves shaad lovers coz jannat will hate shaad for lying to her and will fall for aahil unknowingly for now bit yes still not actually go to him till her memory returns

God knows how much more pain aahil has to bear...feeling sad for him
beekay1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: additilicious

hello to you
I am sry to say this but if you are making this post to justify shaad's actions then why are you comparing him to aahil ...a person is termed right or wrong accd to his actions naa not accd. to somebody elses action.

If after soo many episodes you feel shaad is right and jannat is leaving a peaceful life and shaad is the person who can keep her happy then sorry i am not going to write anything on shaad's actions coz i dont think i can change your POV

I am not even going to justify aahil coz i am actually tired of how people always question him but yes thay do it UNNECESSARILY AND IRRELEVANTLY

No matter how many ppl go and request Gul to make shaad the hero but he will still be a zero and ok just forget aahil so what if shaad ACCORDING TO SOME is right jannat still will fall for aahil only...for that keep watching qubool hai mon to fri 9:30 pm. :)

@bold: I was not comparing Shaad with Aahil... I was comparing the situation for a discussion who can make a decision on what is right or wrong considering the circumstances?

@red: At no place did I say that Shaad is the person for Sanam... I didn't recall ever saying that... I was questioning on why Shaad is considered to be so wrong... that's it... I am not even pairing the characters here... 

Again I'm not saying Aahil is wrong or right... just placing my cards of argument on the table and asking a question... please don't take my arguments as a personal attack on any of the actors... 
and again I'm not pairing anybody here... 

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
An identity is something that is given to you from birth, it isn't something that a man can just suddenly come along and give to you. Him saying she's Jannat his wife does not make her Jannat his wife and that is not her identity. Jannat doesn't exist just like Shajan. This is a woman who is clearly not in her right mind and being taken advantage of. It isn't romantic or nice but disgusting. 

Also the idea that a man can just give a woman an identity and suddenly she becomes that person is really unsettling to me because your identity is shaped by your birth, past and parents not just like that and it's downright insulting of them to portray it like that and I get a weird feeling whenever anyone calls Sanam, Jannat because it's insulting that a man can think he has the right to give a woman an identity and even more that that people accept it. She is a woman not an object or a pet or a property. A woman who already has an identity that was given to her from birth. 

Jannat is a joke just like Shajan because fact is Jannat doesn't exist. That is not her real name or her real identity. It's all just a pack of lies and fake and an illusion and what's worse is that Sanam doesn't know it and didn't sign up for this. She wasn't given a choice and was treated like a puppet, who's there to just look pretty and entertain whilst a complete stranger pulls all the strings and makes all the decisions for her.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beekay1

Yes, he lied... I'm not denying it... 

So it was ok for him to lie to save her life from rioters? As I recall, he didn't want to go on with the lie. He wanted to tell her that she's not his wife...  He felt compassion for her when he saw the confusion on her face... He even cooked for her... Should she have been turned out into the streets to hunted down by the rioters again?  I guess what happened was that one thing led to another... 

Even Shaad does not know the truth... he only knows one thing that he's not married to her...so he was careful in his behaviour towards her even though Sanam wanted more... Once he got to know who Shashi Kapoor was, he can't let her go off just like that... He knows he has to protect her as he was the cause of her life in danger...    

I wonder how many of us have experienced amnesia... I have not... a person after they have a heartattack at most times develop amnesia, its terrible to watch them...and what they go through. the sense of loss of identity is something that noone can comprehend until you watch your loved one going through it... even then one can't comprehend. 

Shaad gave Sanam a sense of identity... even if it is a false one... Shaad does not know who Sanam really is to tell her truth... so should he just say you are not Jannat and left her grappling for the truth... that would have destroyed Sanam and probably got her to have a permanent loss

Bold: Ok, he gave a identity, that could be given even as a sister. Imagine the guilt of Sanam after knowing the truth. What would go on her? Would u like to be in her position?

About saving? I agree about his saving except biwi part, bt after that he gave her a identity- a false one for sk, see selfishness, ok nation n all.

Why did he close missing file?- biggest question

even today's episode if u watched he discouraged her n made her believe more that he alone is her haqueeqt.Why so?  The more he makes her believe, the more guilty will she be. World will blame her not him, for having a husband and giving someone else the right. Why does he get close to her? Doesn't he know he doesn't have that right? He also knows she loves someone else, yet gets close to her, lying is one part is getting close also for nation?

Ok, jst answer one thing, biggest mistake of shaad- why did he close missing file? if u check the epi he was shown thinking about his love though i don't term it love, not about sk? so hw is this for nation? hw is getting close for a nation?