Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: darlingpinks

A simple point- why would tanveer want sanam to sign divorce papers even after the contract was over, if you say it was signed, why did sanamalways claim she was his wife?

Even after this, if divorce papers also not signed they have to legally end themarriage going to the maulvi, some muslim traditions are there.those were not done.
Regarding shaad, i stated my pov, its left to you about what u consider right.
Again, in islam the marriage formalities need to be done, which was not in case with S2. If u say they were married, he didn't move away cause ofpregnant drama, later he tried and now is off to dharamsala, i have said it all in my earlier post. its upto u about wt u think is right or worng.

@BOLD:  This is a good question. Apparently is contract document of contract marriage, there a para or paper for divorce too. They kind of go together... This is my understanding of the legalities.   Sanam never recognised the contract even though she had signed the papers... To be honest, this is where I'm not clear as to whether it was just verbal agreement or if there were legal papers involved... Tanveer had some docs, during that time, right?
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beekay1

@BOLD: I would agree if he was doing this for personal gain but he isn't. He did it to ensure security of two nations.   I do agree that nobody should be taken advantage of... be it a woman, man, child, animal, etc... 

I appreciate that your reply is not from any certain fanbase... 
And I respect your views... thanks for sharing it. 

My views are from a perspective of putting myself in the shoes of the person who has a responsibility of a million of lives. I am a woman myself...and I'm speaking of it from female/male angle at all.  I asked this question to myself, what would I do in a similar situation, the my emotional voice said Never, but then my logical voice said "Never say Never. you will know the truth only when you are in the exact same situation". :)   

A person can turn cannibalism out of sheer hunger...a mother can take a life to protect her child. So what is right or wrong?

Italics: My question- why did he close missing file? He had taken every information he could have from her by then. Later, sanam found everything on her own not by accident. he could have returned her identity n then done it. If u don't agree to it, he could have said she is her sister? why biwi?
Intuitive thumbnail

@BOLD:  This is a good question. Apparently is contract document of contract marriage, there a para or paper for divorce too. They kind of go together... This is my understanding of the legalities.   Sanam never recognised the contract even though she had signed the papers... To be honest, this is where I'm not clear as to whether it was just verbal agreement or if there were legal papers involved... Tanveer had some docs, during that time, right?

I don't think she had, but even if she had, according to islam n legalities a divorce should be signed to end a marriage n even they have to go to the maulvi and end it islamically. Again, y was tanveer behind it? That means divorce was needed to end the marriage.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Beekay. SaHil didnt have a contract marriage. They had a real marriage. The Cvs showed they signed the nikahnama too I think. Anyways concepts such as contract marriage is illegal in India.
Well about the second time marriage the Cvs mainly did for the drama. So that Ahil marries Sanam2 unknowingly without any fault of his.
And I dont get it what do you mean by Shad lying to Sanam/Jannat so that he can save both the nations? Can you please elaborate? 😆 How can lying to an amnesiac woman will save two nation? Wow it is so easy to save 2 nations then. 😆
Well Shad is a lier. He violated women's right. What he did is a criminal act. he should be punished by the law. He kept an amnesiac, ill woman in his house, his room by LYING that they are married. He didnt care to bother that Sanam might have a family somewhere there waiting for her. When he closed the files he didnt think I have to save two nations & thus cannot say the truth. He did it because of his own selfish means. Enough said. And wow you can save a nation by exploiting a woman;s right, choice. 👏
Intuitive thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

@Beekay. SaHil didnt have a contract marriage. They had a real marriage. The Cvs showed they signed the nikahnama too I think. Anyways concepts such as contract marriage is illegal in India.
Well about the second time marriage the Cvs mainly did for the drama. So that Ahil marries Sanam2 unknowingly without any fault of his.
And I dont get it what do you mean by Shad lying to Sanam/Jannat so that he can save both the nations? Can you please elaborate? 😆 How can lying to an amnesiac woman will save two nation? Wow it is so easy to save 2 nations then. 😆
Well Shad is a lier. He violated women's right. What he did is a criminal act. he should be punished by the law. He kept an amnesiac, ill woman in his house, his room by LYING that they are married. He didnt care to bother that Sanam might have a family somewhere there waiting for her. When he closed the files he didnt think I have to save two nations & thus cannot say the truth. He did it because of his own selfish means. Enough said. And wow you can save a nation by exploiting a woman;s right, choice. 👏

Bold-true. they showed shaad thinking something, something in his thoughts were told. I am not sure what he told- something jannat aapkeliye, mein aapko kabhi chodunga nahi, something like he loves her was said- though i don't tell it is love, not  a thought about sk was there, if I am right. So, it was completely cause of his selfishness termed as love, which i don't even agree is love.
beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

Sanam is Aahil's legal wife and islamically too. Also whether or not Sanam is still married or not doesn't matter because Shaad is still wrong. He is lying to a woman a who has amnesia and taking advantage of her. He's taking away her right to a choice and wrongly letting her think she's his wife. Even if Aahil and Sanam weren't married it'd still be wrong because he's taking away her rights and Sanam doesn't have free will because she isn't aware of the facts.

Even if Aahil was just her boyfriend or someone she loved and they weren't married it'd still be wrong because Shaad is behaving wrongly with this woman overall. He's wronging her and that has nothing to do with whether she's still married or not. Her being married or not doesn't take away from how wrong his actions are. If she was single it wouldn't mean he's got a free pass to do whatever he wants and lie to her all he wants just because she's single because her being married isn't what make his actions wrong. No woman married or not would want to be in the situation she is right now. 

Yes maybe it might be a bit more worse for Sanam because on top of it she loves Aahil and is married to him and would never behave the way she is right now with another man if she knew the truth. It might be worse because on top of it unknowingly you've given the rights of a husband to another man whilst you're still married to someone you deeply love. But her marriage to Aahil isn't what makes his actions so wrong or this a dreadful situation to be in overall. Married or not it's still a dreadful situation to be in because a stranger is making decisions for you that you only have the right to make and is lying to you and keeping you away from your family and you have no choice in anything and aren't aware of anything. He's basically keeping her hostage without her even being aware of it.

Yes, he lied... I'm not denying it... 

So it was ok for him to lie to save her life from rioters? As I recall, he didn't want to go on with the lie. He wanted to tell her that she's not his wife...  He felt compassion for her when he saw the confusion on her face... He even cooked for her... Should she have been turned out into the streets to hunted down by the rioters again?  I guess what happened was that one thing led to another... 

Even Shaad does not know the truth... he only knows one thing that he's not married to her...so he was careful in his behaviour towards her even though Sanam wanted more... Once he got to know who Shashi Kapoor was, he can't let her go off just like that... He knows he has to protect her as he was the cause of her life in danger...    

I wonder how many of us have experienced amnesia... I have not... a person after they have a heartattack at most times develop amnesia, its terrible to watch them...and what they go through. the sense of loss of identity is something that noone can comprehend until you watch your loved one going through it... even then one can't comprehend. 

Shaad gave Sanam a sense of identity... even if it is a false one... Shaad does not know who Sanam really is to tell her truth... so should he just say you are not Jannat and left her grappling for the truth... that would have destroyed Sanam and probably got her to have a permanent loss
Edited by beekay1 - 8 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: darlingpinks

Bold-true. they showed shaad thinking something, something in his thoughts were told. I am not sure what he told- something jannat aapkeliye, mein aapko kabhi chodunga nahi, something like he loves her was said- though i don't tell it is love, not  a thought about sk was there, if I am right. So, it was completely cause of his selfishness termed as love, which i don't even agree is love.

Lying to a woman for saving 2 nations. Kuch bhi. 😆
livelytanu thumbnail

Shaad gave Sanam a sense of identity... even if it is a false one... Shaad does not know who Sanam really is to tell her truth... so should he just say you are not Jannat and left her grappling for the truth... that would have destroyed Sanam and probably got her to have a permanent loss

Yea he gave her a sense of identity. That is why Sanam seems to be lost. And wants to find her identity back. Do you even watch the show? 😲
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Sanam2 is wife at all because he was getting married to Sanam Ahmed Khan not Sanam Khan and wasn't aware that it wasn't his Sanam under the veil when he said yes. That is deceit not a marriage imo. It'd be the same as if Shaad decided to get married to Sanam without telling her the truth. That's deceit too because she isn't aware of the facts or that she's already married or her real identity.

Also I don't remember Sahil signing divorce papers or contract marriage papers and in fact the way they talked it was obvious that it wasn't a contract marriage at all and a proper nikah. And the major thing is that they never wanted to get divorced and when the memory loss thing happened Sanam and Aahil were happily married to each other and about to start to the rest of their lives together after tying up a few lose ends. If it was up to them then they'd never be separated. True love makes all the difference imo which Sanam feels for Aahil and vice versa.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@TM-I'm impressed with the way 4L has managed to confuse viewers into thinking what you are thinking.

Sanam is Aahil's legally wedded wife, otherwise she wouldn't have hung in there fighting for her marriage & love and slept with him after Tanveer's death.

S2's marriage is invalid, later validated by Ahil's acceptance of her to spite Sanam & bcoz of Ts manipulation.It was disputed by Sanam and can be done in court for impersonation
Shaad is the worst kinda kidnapper. there's nothing between him & sanam & there's no jannat. She i's his invention.