Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Coming to Sanam2 he never knew during the remarriage it was not sanam but someone else whom he is getting married to. Anyways the nikkah is not valid as she is not sanam Asad Ahmed Khan. Ahil was under the impression that sanam ran away from the remarriage for getting revenge from him for hurting her in past & tanveer has made him accepted sanam 2 officially. When he realised truth he did announce that he will get a divorce from sanam 2 & give her alimony as she was shown publicly his wife. It was then she made sanam & seher kidnapped & the accident took place & sanam's memory loss happened 
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi. To start with, Sanam NEVER signed any divorce papers. The papers Tanveer wanted her to sign and she almost signed were the property papers! That, too, they didn't sign. SaHil both. There is never such a thing as a contract marriage. Sanam never signed any paper THEN too, for a contract. Or, did she. I am not sure. Well, as I said, it hardly matters, as there is no marriage for 3 months and 2 days and five years and after that you say, Tata, Bye, we are not married anymore. xD Doesn't happen. Aahil wanted to marry her again because he wanted it to happen, let us say, in customarily, with love and everything between them. It was just a, thing he wished again, since the first time, things were so tough. Sanam2 is illegal, Gul shows it as legal or whatever. And, Shaad. The PRIMARY reason why HE wanted Jannat/Sanam to be with him was to find Shashi Kapoor. Cool? He found out where she was and her whereabouts pretty accurately for what they showed, and still, KEPT Sanam because by then he had fallen in love THOUGH he knew she was married or in the least loved/was loved by someone else. Sanam took Aahil's name once! Aahil wants his legal wife back, and a soldier sacrifices even his love for his country. They have to! And, using your own logic, that no one can avoid love... Assuming it to be true and acceptable, that it was palatable because he loved her, and all is fair in love and war, blabla, IF for a solider, for whom his couuntry comes first! Love is fair, with a woman who belongs to someone else, because it is love,  dont you think it is fair to her husband, even if he has another wife, husband who is a civilian, husband who isnt handling a terrorist? Think about it. You'll find your answer yourself. :P Sorry if I bored you. I tend to get carried away. xD
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Of course Sanam  is still Aahil's legally wedded wife, neither ever signed any divorce papers. ðŸ˜†
Jannat is being kept prisoner in this LaLa land of Shaad which he built with ONLY lies and deceit.🤪
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Najma Islams do have contract marriage called nikkah mutah but they do have certain conditions. 
Mainly the bride shouldn't be a virgin & her fathers or legal guardians acceptance. 
Sahil never signed a contract marriage. It was a real marriage. As tanveer needed properties the marriage was a real one. Only she assured sanam that it's a contract marriage for 3 months to make her agree for the marriage 
Zeeshan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah... She is still Aahil's wife coz she never signed the divorce papers.
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First thing, Sahil never divorced. So she is officially his wife.
Coming to Sanam2, she is still not his wife, he married to Sanam Asad Ahmed Khan not Sanam2,(I guess it should be Khan for Sanam2) but public thinks they are married, later when Tanveer's truth came out he told S2 about divorce, but then all kidnaping happened, then she played the lie of pregnant keeping aahil binded. once truth was out he tried every possible way to come out of the marriage, that is why he came to dharamsala. 
Coming to Shaad, ok he did this for nation, fine, he might be guilty and you might tell anything, I take it doing for nation. but the point comes, when he closed the missing file, I don't think that was necessary, he did it out of his own selfishness and yes he knew she loved someone else, after knowing it he closed the file.At the point of closing file,he had taken all the information about sk he wanted to. Then why did ask her to stay putting her life in more danger? Is this love? I can't agree that this is love. If you love someone you go to any heights just for their happiness, so how is this love? Isn't this selfishness? Also, he could have told her as sister, why biwi?
Even if she wasn't married, doesn't she have an identity, self respect, family, sister, grandma, cousin? These relations also come into consideration. If he cared about her, he would have found about her and given her the identity even if she was in or wasn't in love, was married or not married.

I have just stated facts. So no I don't agree with Shaad's doings, and Sanam is still Aahil's legal wife.
Edited by darlingpinks - 8 years ago
beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A contract marriage is not considered a marriage... it is only a contract and once the contract is over, the marriage is automatically dissolved but provided that it is done legally. Tanveer did sign a contract with Sanam...now whether this wasa done proper or not (i.e. with witnesses and lawyers), I don't know... 
Why would Aahil go for a second nikaah with Sanam if this was not true. Again what is signed on the marriage certificate is what is important... During the ceremony..yes...the used the name Sanam Ahmed Khan but probably the marriage certification could have been signed as Sanam Khan which could be Sanam2's real name... 

If the marriage with Sanam2 is not valiid... Aahil need not run away from Sanam2, he can just prove that... 

I was trying to look at this from a logical angle... maybe QH is not logical... To me even though these scenes were not executed well, it seemed logical for Shaad is, his purpose.

Hmmmnnn... I wouldn't wanted to judge whether Shaad did right or wrong. Lets say from my pov,  his sense of duty for the security of the nations drove him to do what he did. 

I guess when one speaks to a person in the military, armed force or even police...they will telll you that sometimes  they do have to make decisions that would look "wrong" in the eyes of civilians 

(Watch the Crime Investigation channel, where there are true-life incidents of contract marriages gone wrong. There they explain what this is really about) 

Anyways... wrote this post coz only to understand why... 
No offense meant to anybody... its just my POV 
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sanam is Aahil's legal wife and islamically too. Also whether or not Sanam is still married or not doesn't matter because Shaad is still wrong. He is lying to a woman a who has amnesia and taking advantage of her. He's taking away her right to a choice and wrongly letting her think she's his wife. Even if Aahil and Sanam weren't married it'd still be wrong because he's taking away her rights and Sanam doesn't have free will because she isn't aware of the facts.

Even if Aahil was just her boyfriend or someone she loved and they weren't married it'd still be wrong because Shaad is behaving wrongly with this woman overall. He's wronging her and that has nothing to do with whether she's still married or not. Her being married or not doesn't take away from how wrong his actions are. If she was single it wouldn't mean he's got a free pass to do whatever he wants and lie to her all he wants just because she's single because her being married isn't what make his actions wrong. No woman married or not would want to be in the situation she is right now. 

Yes maybe it might be a bit more worse for Sanam because on top of it she loves Aahil and is married to him and would never behave the way she is right now with another man if she knew the truth. It might be worse because on top of it unknowingly you've given the rights of a husband to another man whilst you're still married to someone you deeply love. But her marriage to Aahil isn't what makes his actions so wrong or this a dreadful situation to be in overall. Married or not it's still a dreadful situation to be in because a stranger is making decisions for you that you only have the right to make and is lying to you and keeping you away from your family and you have no choice in anything and aren't aware of anything. He's basically keeping her hostage without her even being aware of it.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A simple point- why would tanveer want sanam to sign divorce papers even after the contract was over, if you say it was signed, why did sanamalways claim she was his wife?
Even after this, if divorce papers also not signed they have to legally end themarriage going to the maulvi, some muslim traditions are there.those were not done.
Regarding shaad, i stated my pov, its left to you about what u consider right. fine if shaad is doing it for nation, question is why he closed missing file? By then, he took all information he could have taken, after that he put in danger, by not disclosing who she was.
And as u said it was love, i have put it all in the earlier post, all facts, dont forget she has a identity n a family other than husband. if it was love he wouldn't be selfish but would be selfless n set her free. i told everything in the earlier post.
Again, in islam the marriage formalities need to be done, which was not in case with S2. If u say they were married, he didn't move away cause ofpregnant drama, later he tried and now is off to dharamsala, i have said it all in my earlier post. again, its upto u about wt u think is right or worng.

Edited by darlingpinks - 8 years ago
beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Az07

Ahil & sanam never signed a contract for marriage. Tanveer only said that it's a contract marriage for 3 months to make both Ahil & sanam agree for the marriage as that time they both never liked each other & in the end moment tanveer came to knew about ahil's fianc nida's real intention she exchanged her place with sanam by giving her money for dilshad's operation & forcing both Ahil & sanam to get married for three months in the name of family status & propertys. 

Eventually both fell in love & they never divorced or signed divorce papers. So legally they are still husband & wife as there is no contract or divorce in between them. 
Coming to shad I too agree whether a women is married or not it's still not right to keep her in dark by saying lies for his benefits. What ever modest be the cause but still he was taking advantage of her amnesia. Also it only put her in more danger & it's because of his foolishness his family has been killed off. After falling in love with her he just closed her missing petition & keeping her away from her family is so selfish. He don't know she is married but he do know she has a man in her life also she is someone's daughter & sister. 
Ps I make clear I am not a sahil fan nor a shajan fan 
Just shared my views

@BOLD: I would agree if he was doing this for personal gain but he isn't. He did it to ensure security of two nations.   I do agree that nobody should be taken advantage of... be it a woman, man, child, animal, etc... 

I appreciate that your reply is not from any certain fanbase... 
And I respect your views... thanks for sharing it. 

My views are from a perspective of putting myself in the shoes of the person who has a responsibility of a million of lives. I am a woman myself...and I'm speaking of it from female/male angle at all.  I asked this question to myself, what would I do in a similar situation, the my emotional voice said Never, but then my logical voice said "Never say Never. you will know the truth only when you are in the exact same situation". :)   

A person can turn cannibalism out of sheer hunger...a mother can take a life to protect her child. So what is right or wrong?