Qubool Hai

Is Sanam (Jannat) still Aahil's legal wife?

beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

***** DISCLAIMER *******

This is not a post that is bashing any group nor supporting any group. So please, may we have unbiased comments here. Whatever is said here is just my opinion not because hate or love any person or group. This post is not bashing actors. Its just an analysis of the story and the characters.

Is Sanam  still Aahil's legal wife?
Wasn't the marriage a contract marriage where Sanam had also signed the divorce papers?  So it means that Sanam is not legally married to Aahil. Aahil was to tie the knot with Sanam to make it official and that is when Sanam2 happened, right?  So rightfully Sanam2 is Aahil's legal wife.

I am a silent reader in this forum at most times and I am confused with the posts that bash Shaad saying that he is wrong in doing what he is doing...using Sanam's memory loss to "his" benefit. But is he using her memory loss to his benefit or is he doing it for for the security of two nations. He is just fulfilling his duty as a soldier. Sure he fell in love but he has not taken advantage of Sanam physically...as in enforcing husbandly-wifely duties until now. He is just in protect-mode as he knows her life is in danger. He also made her wear the burkha to ensure her safety.

I thought the Pak section was quite interesting and quite liked it... the reason is that it brought to my mind what our army, navy, air force personals have to endure out there in the battlefield... They sometimes have to suppress their conscience and do what is right for the country and not one individual or themselves. They have to even forget family commitments (he went against his father and aunt). Sure he fell in love with Jannat eventually, but can any person control an emotion called love?

I don't think Shaad even knows that Jannat(Sanam) is married? Does he?  Shaad saved Sanam from being killed by claiming her as his wife Jannat and as I recall he was also quite insistent that Jannat goes her own way after that till he realized that she had valuable information. He did feel guilty but it was his sense of duty that made him do "wrong". 

Was it really "wrong"? Wasn't he thinking of the safety of two nations and that's millions and millions of lives to save instead of one and his conscience? 

I quite liked it that 4lions, Gul in their own illogical way honored our men out there fighting for our safety. I do admit that it could have been done better...  

Isn't Aahil the one, who is in the wrong here? He's legally married to one but pursuing another. I'm not talking about love coz love does not give us the right to do wrong. Shouldn't he first work on divorcing Sanam2 before he runs after Sanam?

I'm just looking at this logically... 

Have a great day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beekay1

***** DISCLAIMER *******

This is not a post that is bashing any group nor supporting any group. So please, may we have unbiased comments here. Whatever is said here is just my opinion not because hate or love any person or group. This post is not bashing actors. Its just an analysis of the story and the characters.

Wasn't the marriage a contract marriage where Sanam had also signed the divorce papers?  So it means that Sanam is not legally married to Aahil. Aahil was to tie the knot with Sanam to make it official and that is when Sanam2 happened, right?  So rightfully Sanam2 is Aahil's legal wife.

I am a silent reader in this forum at most times and I am confused with the posts that bash Shaad saying that he is wrong in doing what he is doing...using Sanam's memory loss to "his" benefit. But is he using her memory loss to his benefit or is he doing it for for the security of two nations. He is just fulfilling his duty as a soldier. Sure he fell in love but he has not taken advantage of Sanam physically...as in enforcing husbandly-wifely duties until now. He is just in protect-mode as he knows her life is in danger. He also made her wear the burkha to ensure her safety.

I thought the Pak section was quite interesting and quite liked it... the reason is that it brought to my mind what our army, navy, air force personals have to endure out there in the battlefield... They sometimes have to suppress their conscience and do what is right for the country and not one individual or themselves. They have to even forget family commitments (he went against his father and aunt). Sure he fell in love with Jannat eventually, but can any person control an emotion called love?

I don't think Shaad even knows that Jannat(Sanam) is married? Does he?  Shaad saved Sanam from being killed by claiming her as his wife Jannat and as I recall he was also quite insistent that Jannat goes her own way after that till he realized that she had valuable information. He did feel guilty but it was his sense of duty that made him do "wrong". 

Was it really "wrong"? Wasn't he thinking of the safety of two nations and that's millions and millions of lives to save instead of one and his conscience? 

I quite liked it that 4lions, Gul in their own illogical way honored our men out there fighting for our safety. I do admit that it could have been done better...  

Isn't Aahil the one, who is in the wrong here? He's legally married to one but pursuing another. I'm not talking about love coz love does not give us the right to do wrong. Shouldn't he first work on divorcing Sanam2 before he runs after Sanam?

Have a great day

Very short answer. Because that's all which is needed as your premise itself is false and incorrect.

Sanam never signed divorce papers and she always maintained it to Tanveer and later Sanam2 that she is still legally and officially Aahil's wife.

Aahil is officially and legally considered married to both Sanam and Sanam2. This was shown in Tanveer Chowk episode, as well as Sanam2's various statements to media.

Sanam is missing.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sanam is Aahil's Legally Wedded Wife. She never signed divorce papers.  Marraige is marraige whether its contract or not cause they are not divorced.  Sanam 2 is not legally wedded with Aahil as she is not Sanam Ahmed Khan. But in the eyes of public yes she is considered Aahil's second wife officially. And no Aahil doesn't need to tie knot with Sanam again. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flora212

Sanam is Aahil's Legally Wedded Wife. She never signed divorce papers.  Marraige is marraige whether its contract or not cause they are not divorced.  Sanam 2 is not legally wedded with Aahil as she is not Sanam Ahmed Khan. But in the eyes of public yes she is considered Aahil's second wife officially. And no Aahil doesn't need to tie knot with Sanam again

+2000

There is no need for Aahil and Sanam to marry again.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Also, Shaad is conning and deceiving "Jannat." He very early on decided to keep up the lie for SK, which put "Jannat" in more danger. Then he continued his lies when it had no connection to SK, because he was falling for her. During all this time, he never bothered to act decently and had no problems taking shameless liberties with her (without her real consent) and bragged about his fake husband credentials to his father.

Doesn't matter if this woman is married or not. He is basically keeping her in a kidnapped and brainwashed state, with him either having no conscience or having bought into his own lies.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Also, Shaad is conning and deceiving "Jannat." He very early in decided to keep up the lie for SK, which put "Jannat" in more danger. Then he continued his lies when it had no connection to SK, because he was falling for her. During all this time, he never bothered to act decently but had no problems taking shameless liberties with her (without her real consent) and bragged about his husband marks to his father.

Doesn't matter if this woman is married or not. He is basically keeping her in a kidnapped and brainwashed stare, which him wither having jo conscience or having bought into his own lies.

in one word he is a "Lier" and joke to army men ! I personally feel he is female version of Tanveer who also used to be masoom during initial times. Everything you said is absolutely correct.  Edited by flora212 - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beekay1

***** DISCLAIMER *******

Have a great day

Very neutrally trying to put my perspective ... 

Just trying to give an example, When Zoyaan happened, that nikaah happened out of Zoya's choice, here again A girl is being forced into a relationship out of her will ( n here out of her marriage too) it makes it even more despisable for me  as an audience ... I blamed both Ayaan n Asad during that track, here y should Shaad be not blamed,   In Zoyaan Zoya had a bit if her choice, while Jannat who is amnesic doeznot have a choice in this matter, shes living in a delusion n then why do he have to call her wife , why could not he say Sister ... Thers no justification to him being calling her his wife only to save her from the mob. N then continuing with the same pretense...  Im sorry but i never got this "saving two nations" theory, how will he save 2 nations by keeping a woman who sounds even more suspicious his wife n then trusting her blindly., 

As KK n nafs have already replied n Sanam herself made it clear to Sanam 2 n the audience as well that he n Aahil are legally married so i wont go there 
Edited by micshy - 8 years ago
zynia890 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes she surely is...sanam is aahils wife...and shad presents jannat as his wife... though jannat and sanam are same person but jannat doesn't exist...once she regains her memory she will remember she is of course sanam aaahilraza Ibrahim ( getting BG of how KVB says this)
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ahil & sanam never signed a contract for marriage. Tanveer only said that it's a contract marriage for 3 months to make both Ahil & sanam agree for the marriage as that time they both never liked each other & in the end moment tanveer came to knew about ahil's fianc nida's real intention she exchanged her place with sanam by giving her money for dilshad's operation & forcing both Ahil & sanam to get married for three months in the name of family status & propertys. 
Eventually both fell in love & they never divorced or signed divorce papers. So legally they are still husband & wife as there is no contract or divorce in between them. 
Coming to shad I too agree whether a women is married or not it's still not right to keep her in dark by saying lies for his benefits. What ever modest be the cause but still he was taking advantage of her amnesia. Also it only put her in more danger & it's because of his foolishness his family has been killed off. After falling in love with her he just closed her missing petition & keeping her away from her family is so selfish. He don't know she is married but he do know she has a man in her life also she is someone's daughter & sister. 
Ps I make clear I am not a sahil fan nor a shajan fan 
Just shared my views
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes she still is and always will be his legal wife ðŸ˜† Dont feel the need to say more lol  Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago