I do not believe in 'Boy and Girl DUR DUR'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
EVERYBODY.. Every freaking body is being such a jerk.. They're like "Tanya stay away from boys they are not good."

This is freakin 21st century my dear uncle!

I don't need your telling me to stay away.

Ohk I'll stay away.

But then what???

My college, is a co-ed. So? So? Can I say like "Ma'am my so and so uncle is saying that I should stay away from boys. Even though this is the 21st century?" That's what you expect me to say??

But no. It's not your fault.

It's your 'kuch toh log kahenge, logo ka kaam hai kehna' waala attitude into you. You do it, well that was a mistake. I do it? GROUNDED.

You're just so damn "No boys" thing ðŸ¤¢

Like seriously. If you have so much problem with me going out and meeting and hanging out with them, why did you put me in a co-ed school at the first place? I know I know. Not in school anymore. But it started there na? So just make me sit at home.

That's what you want?

No! You want me to study. Me to be modern. To be all the things a nice 'daughter' should be. You want me to behave like a daughter. To talk. Dress. Eat. Sleep. SNORE ðŸ˜† like a daughter.

Why? Why for once can't you expect me to be how your son would have been?

You want me to be modern. But not too modernized.

You want me to look nice. But no short skirts!

That's the whole thinking! Your parents, your uncles, your aunts, your boyfriends, they're all freakin' biased! They haven't lived the life. 

I'll tell you the truth, man 

You want me to be nice? To hell with nice! We're teenagers. Soon to be in our twenties. I've wasted half of my life on your shit! Not anymore! I'm not gonna listen to your regardless ranting how bad I am for not listenning to you. 

So you know what?

I don't give a DAMN to what you give. 

Because I am freakin' different!

-Tani.

P.S.- Got a bit carried away. But do comment. I need to know that I have not hurt you anyway by this ranting. But guyz, I was seriously fed up. So just tell me, do you agree? ðŸ˜³
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 8 years ago
Thnx fr the likes u both.
Bt comment too, pls :)
Kya kahun?? Coz there r much more restrictions for me.
N also I m not in a coed school.
But I m happy bcoz I know ki mere cousin bros ko b ye sab mana hain n even humse zada restrictions hain.
But I can understand all this.
Totally agree tanya. Even though my parents are fine, my mamas, mamis, chachas, chachis and god knows how many such relatives have a problem with it. Kisi ladke se do minute baat bhi kar lo, has lo toh aapko taane zaroor sunne padenge. 21st century, so what? Our elders are still living in the 1800's. U spoke my thoughts!
it is the actual scenario in most of the indian households... I too sometimes face such a situation but my parents r really cool! They hv never stopped me to hangout with ny1 I wish to...bt as u said above there r some situations which really screws me out n I usually end up fighting with my parents...no matter how much we call ourselves to b modern bt if this mindset is still prevailing in our society we r really helpless...if we say something to defend ourselves or to keep our views we r told that 'dhyaan rakho iska..ladki haath se nikal rhi hai'...i mean come on seriously?? Which world r u living in dude?? Its not the 19century...its THE 21 CENTURY!!!
Originally posted by HarshikaAnuraj

Totally agree tanya. Even though my parents are fine, my mamas, mamis, chachas, chachis and god knows how many such relatives have a problem with it. Kisi ladke se do minute baat bhi kar lo, has lo toh aapko taane zaroor sunne padenge. 21st century, so what? Our elders are still living in the 1800's. U spoke my thoughts!

True! 

It's like a world phenomenon.

You talk to a guy, why did you?
You walk with a boy, stay away.

It's like .. hmph. 

I'm glad we have a mutual thinking. ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by HARSHTA

it is the actual scenario in most of the indian households... I too sometimes face such a situation but my parents r really cool! They hv never stopped me to hangout with ny1 I wish to...bt as u said above there r some situations which really screws me out n I usually end up fighting with my parents...no matter how much we call ourselves to b modern bt if this mindset is still prevailing in our society we r really helpless...if we say something to defend ourselves or to keep our views we r told that 'dhyaan rakho iska..ladki haath se nikal rhi hai'...i mean come on seriously?? Which world r u living in dude?? Its not the 19century...its THE 21 CENTURY!!!

Agreed. 

It's like the most common 'tanne' you must have heard.

'ladki khuli tijori ke samaan hoti hai'
'ladki ko sambhalo, haath se niklne mei der nhi lgti'

I am so damn glad your parents are open minded.
My parents? They're okay okay.

But my chachus, chachis, mamus and mamis are hell.

I hv to wear salwar kameez in front of 'em. 
Originally posted by harshadcrazyfan

Agreed.

It's like the most common 'tanne' you must have heard.

'ladki khuli tijori ke samaan hoti hai'
'ladki ko sambhalo, haath se niklne mei der nhi lgti'

I am so damn glad your parents are open minded.
My parents? They're okay okay.

But my chachus, chachis, mamus and mamis are hell.

I hv to wear salwar kameez in front of 'em.

I agree. My parents r also ok. But uncle aunt grandparents to too much. N wo humare kapdo ko dsekh kar hi hume judge karte hain
I truly agree...
Though there are very very less restrictions on me... 
Like I am still just 15 but I am allowed to roam with boys...(Well, only if my mother likes them, that is) talk to them, hell, I have even performed duet dances in our school functions with boys... And all of my relatives are also very supportive...
Ooh, they even pull my leg so much times when they see me in any such dance performance...

But i know many of my friends who have such restrictions imposed on them... And I am seriously fed up of that...
I can't really understand such people... Like it is the 21st century for shouting out loud!!!!!