•  
Poll Question :

who is best life parnter for ishani?

Poll Choice
Ranveer
Shikhar
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
.   as guys  as  for current upcoming we know ,  ishani decide to get marred  to Shikhar and ranveer  also  decide  that he will marry  ritika.. 

For ishani who do  you think  its  best life partner  for  her , ist ranveer  or shikar..   plz  do comment  and vote.

W already know who ISHANNI looks good with shoutout# to ISHVEER!Edited by IshVeerFan4ever - 8 years ago
As per my opnion.. her character is totally ruined and screwed up!  I never and wont ever will understand her character!

RV keeps loving her no matter what and all she gives him back is sorrow and heartbreak .. even though she knows he cant live without her and SHE is beyond his own dharkan why not tackle the situation the other way around?

Is it even fair with Shikar? Hes sucha good friend.. and a very nice person.. is it fair lying to him? or not knowing the "real truth"? is it fair just to keep distance to RV just start partying etc. even willing to marry him, when even hes got feelings for her?

IS IT FAIR WITH THOSE two lovely guys in your life? whos been there in thick and thin while u was facing soo much in life? seriously? all you give back is sorrow n hatred (doesnt matter whom ur doing it for.. but those guys leaved entire world behind just for u for ur sake! n u leave them for the rest of the world SUPERB!👏👎🏼)

I feel sooo SORRY from the bottom of my heart for both of them! My heart goes out for both of them!😭😭😭

Wether shes gonna be with RV or Shikhar.. dard to fans ko hi hona hai!🤢😔🥱 What if we turn around the Question! DOES Ishaani even deserve such wonderfull guys?

Edited by surveen_kapoor - 8 years ago
ofcourse Ranveer..
As for Ishaan deserving RV or not..well both are equally stupid..so both deserve to be together..
As for story it will be more interestimg if IshVeer actually get divorced then Rithika turth come out but till Ishaani had got married to Shikher n v get to see RV in Sujal Garewal mode.. story looks more interesting when leads are seperated..i want IshVeer to unite but not so easily..