SENSATIONAL /Shlok's Hunger For Astha /Astha Dreams of Shlok. - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by anu.shravi

nice post vani๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Shlok jumped into Aastha's room  and admiring his sleeping beauty and she thought only of Shlok. wow..and the window scene...BG song..stranger track recreatedโค๏ธ lovely...
OMG..Hot Shlokie back... waiting...
Anu...Yes Hot Shlokie And Loving AShlok are Back.with BG M...and the scenes were really very beautiful...Along with...Avinash and Shrenu. ..Superb Emoting ...Love it .
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

nice post excited for tomorrow episode...
But shlok looks damm Hot in Precap with Goggles โ˜บ๏ธ
Kusum.๐Ÿ˜‰.Shlok looks Absolutely  Sensational ...in Goggles ..and his SUV...only ..Suits left .
Waiting eagerly...Loving this track...very much.
Originally posted by AryaPrasad

Very happy..๐Ÿ˜›..waiting for tomorrow epi..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Arya...Me too Waiting for...Tommorrow. ...eagerly...for  .Ashlok .jungle track 
so nice post..u write everything briefly in beautiful way..
what was the need of other gang?? shlok alone can handle astha
I wish we get to see some romantic moments also rather than nok jhok
Originally posted by mehersudhar

vani  they are recreating aslok magic again with a new touch. simply superb scene. now we are all eagerly waiting for aslok scenes and daily its raining in a different version. we are hungry like slok for
astha. his true is shown perfectly. i am liking his new avatar day by day which was toned down. sojal has become mini anjali now. she got love from her husband so she is happy with all. earlier she was jealous of astha now they will be perfect behene not cosisters.  nowadays.  apsara has become our darling nowadays. her dialogues are punching. waiting for asloks milan soon . i think both will give fantabulous performance on that day.
Meher...@Bold Agree ...Every Word...
Loving AShlok New Sizzling Magic...๐Ÿ˜‰..Loving Shlok Agnihotri. ...hmm.bit  toned down  ..Super Hottt...Romancing ..Super Gorgeous  Biwi Astha and Bharkha too...AShlok keep on Raining  ...Just want them together  and Alone ..Cvs Plz..

Sojal Normally was good too and Tried to Bond with Family initially ..manytimes...Like When Shlok  got award   she tried to feed him ..Sweet ..but Anjali  stopped her...She tried to be cordial to..Avadhoot  and Family  too..at first...But again ..Anjali  Suppressed her...lBut Anjali  due  to  Sahib..would not allow her  and Varad  Never  even supported her for Kavya too atleadt ...While She felt very hurt kavya being punished  with no rights herself. Sojal was not only Misguided by Greedy  Jaya..But And  suppressed and Abused by all The  Agnis  ...because she  didn't  have  anyone  in Support and proper  guidance..She  Was jealous andcInsecure of Astha... Which even...Anjali Egged her on to Save  Astha  So did Mistakes too  ..But still Spirited  in her own way. ...is definitely  Redeeming herself. ..In Her Own Way now As Badi Bahu..and Also ...Because  of ...Astha's  Helping and Supporting Her With her Marriage  Against  Everyone..Not Caring Forherself ...While Anjali  Gave her Steady Support As A Woman and Aai too... Stabilising her now...Sojal is Grateful To Astha and Anjali. .Who stood By hervin her time of Need..SO SOJAL  IS TRYING TO HELP ASHLOK TOO...IN REDEMPTION. .HER WAY. .Like Apsara ...Good She is Following  Anjali. ..Atleast. 

Avinash Sachdev and Shrenu Parikh. ...are definitely  the most perfect Combination  and Brilliant  Artists ...Naturally. ...As AShlok...they are the most ..Magical...Sizzling  Jodi...Forever. 

Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
Originally posted by akashavani

Meher...@Bold Agree ...Every Word...
Loving AShlok New Sizzling Magic...๐Ÿ˜‰..Loving Shlok Agnihotri. ...hmm.bit toned down ..Super Hottt...Romancing ..Super Gorgeous Biwi Astha and Bharkha too...AShlok keep on Raining ...Just want them together and Alone ..Cvs Plz..

Sojal Normally was good too and Tried to Bond with Family initially ..manytimes...Like When Shlok got award she tried to feed him ..Sweet ..but Anjali stopped her...She tried to be cordial to..Avadhoot and Family too..at first...But again ..Anjali Suppressed her...lBut Anjali due to Sahib..would not allow her and Varad Never even supported her for Kavya too atleadt ...While She felt very hurt kavya being punished with no rights herself. Sojal was not only Misguided by Greedy Jaya..But And suppressed and Abused by all The Agnis ...because she didn't have anyone in Support and proper guidance..She Was jealous andcInsecure of Astha... Which even...Anjali Egged her on to Save Astha So did Mistakes too ..But still Spirited in her own way. ...is definitely Redeeming herself. ..In Her Own Way now As Badi Bahu..and Also ...Because of ...Astha's Helping and Supporting Her With her Marriage Against Everyone..Not Caring Forherself ...While Anjali Gave her Steady Support As A Woman and Aai too... Stabilising her now...Sojal is Grateful To Astha and Anjali. .Who stood By hervin her time of Need..SO SOJAL IS TRYING TO HELP ASHLOK TOO...IN REDEMPTION. .HER WAY. .Like Apsara ...Good She is Following Anjali. ..Atleast.

Avinash Sachdev and Shrenu Parikh. ...are definitely the most perfect Combination and Brilliant Artists ...Naturally. ...As AShlok...they are the most ..Magical...Sizzling Jodi...Forever.

Nice analysis of sojals character. SL OK said sorry to her because he misunderstood her and not giving respect anytime. Now its only aslok story to build up again so we will have the feast ekbarphir but not in a rushed way. So we need to bear joresid and ks in the middle. Apsara i wanted to hug her yesterday for her dialogues. She is a good artist. Sojal has improved a lot and avinashs body language is different with her. Shrenu and avinash are our stats. Arav too improved but he cant standout with our shravi. Yesterday barkha was asked to pack kids bags by in dru but she told apsara to do it. Slowly bark has boot is leaving as this body.
Originally posted by aymen22

so nice post..u write everything briefly in beautiful way..
what was the need of other gang?? shlok alone can handle astha
I wish we get to see some romantic moments also rather than nok jhok
Aymen...Thanks very much. ...Even I don't  want any Gang With AShlok...Shlok is Enough Everyway  to Handle Astha and Situations. ..And I definitely want Ashlok Hot Romance  very much...๐Ÿ˜‰..CVS .
Don't  be Coy now..plz...
Originally posted by dv19

Bful van I.
DV..Thanks so much. 
Originally posted by sara222

good post
Sara ...Thanks so much.