SENSATIONAL /Shlok's Hunger For Astha /Astha Dreams of Shlok. - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Dogan1

She could sense him is a positive sign!
Coming to shlok ...aww he looks damn hot 
Divvi...πŸ˜‰Astha already Senses Shlok  Everyway. ..but Today she sensed him as Bharkha Too...dreaming of ..Chat Scene...and Shlok...now that's  also a positive sign..That Shlok is winning Astha  and Indrajeet  is loosing Bharkha ...I Loved It...Absolutely. 

Divvin..Read Edited Post .
Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
Originally posted by bobbiedhillon

Hope they don't spoil this track...why is the troops going with them?   Choksi and the gang?
Bobbie. ..Me too hoping the same...!!! ..Don't  want Any Silly Gang as Bodyguards to..I just want AShlok in Jungle Alone...Ebp...They can Guard Themselves  Cosily ...Together. 

BUT lets see...Cvs...maybe all should  request them on insta or twitter...
Originally posted by padmajag

I can't wait to see this episode!
Hotty shlok in SUV super CV
The magic of Aashlok is back and Jungle track 
wow dhamaka 
Padma...Watch it ...Hotty Dashing Shlok  in T ..is Back in ..SUV...Along with ..AShlok Magic Chemistry. ...and Jungle Track Ebp...Two or Three days at most...Atkeast ..Want AShlok Alone now...Totally. ...

BUT...looks like...gang is going along too...Hopefully not...Cvs...Plz.
nice post excited for tomorrow episode...
But shlok looks damm Hot in Precap with Goggles ☺️
Very happy..πŸ˜›..waiting for tomorrow epi..😳
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Nice post Vani 😊.
Ya Ashlok jungle HM track EBP n in this week but Astha still not having any flashback of past rather than that cliff scene when will she start getting flashback πŸ˜•.
Jhumjhum...Astha is sensing Shlok and Chanting his name..As Astha and ..As Bharkha too..  is Hot Good...Means ..She loves only Shlok  Absolutely  Everyway ...No one else..for Eternity  .. Good.

Astha will slowly  get back her memory. No worries.  ...But  don't  want it Soon...as it is ..the track is fast...Lets enjoy...Shlok Winning  Astha's  lovev...in different  styles ..Ebp...
Originally posted by potomac

Thanks for the update vani
Deepa. πŸ˜›..Tks..EBP   Watch   EBP...And give  Reviews EBP.
UPDATED..AND EDITED  FULLY ...GALS...READ IT ..EBP ...PLZ.
Originally posted by nandu96

Astha and shlok both wer looking damn cute n precap ...
Jungle track... excited...
Nandu...Yeah...AShlok,were looking  hot in precap...waiting for jungle track...

Plz Read...if can...Completely  Edited Post ...Ebp..
vani  they are recreating aslok magic again with a new touch. simply superb scene. now we are all eagerly waiting for aslok scenes and daily its raining in a different version. we are hungry like slok for
astha. his true is shown perfectly. i am liking his new avatar day by day which was toned down. sojal has become mini anjali now. she got love from her husband so she is happy with all. earlier she was jealous of astha now they will be perfect behene not cosisters.  nowadays.  apsara has become our darling nowadays. her dialogues are punching. waiting for asloks milan soon . i think both will give fantabulous performance on that day.