Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

ranvi needs to stop... (Page 2)

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Also Veera i think should understand gunjan better, being a woman and from the same age group...but here instead of stopping Ranvi, she is also talking bt becoming a bua...didnt they even once wonder, whether gunjana is even healthy enough to concieve at that moment...

her repost not withstanding, but one will definitely think na, that since that woman has gone through a mis-carriage, has her womb healed to carry another baby...Ranvi is toh the biggest stupid jerk of the century...but even Veera isnt behind in this matter...despite being educated

Yep, even if us audience weren't aware about the big shock that Gunjan just got from her doctor, I would have found it very insensitive of the entire family talking about babies so soon after the miscarriage.Confused Arrey give it some time, what's the hurry..they just recovered from a hadsaa!!

Also I am afraid that once the truth is out...Chaiji and Ratan might be crying more over the fact that Ranvi can't be a dad..instead of the shared grief of RanJan over not being able to become parents.

Edited by ...-Riya-... - 08 May 2015 at 1:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IKEAwizardsam_sfpri_tanvianjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Also Veera i think should understand gunjan better, being a woman and from the same age group...but here instead of stopping Ranvi, she is also talking bt becoming a bua...didnt they even once wonder, whether gunjana is even healthy enough to concieve at that moment...

her repost not withstanding, but one will definitely think na, that since that woman has gone through a mis-carriage, has her womb healed to carry another baby...Ranvi is toh the biggest stupid jerk of the century...but even Veera isnt behind in this matter...despite being educated

Yep, even if us audience weren't aware about the big shock that Gunjan just got from her doctor, I would have found it very insensitive of the entire family talking about babies so soon after the miscarriage.Confused Arrey give it some time, what's the hurry..they just recovered from a hadsaa!!

Also I am afraid that once the truth is out...Chaiji and Ratan might be crying more over the fact that Ranvi can't be a dad..instead of the shared grief of RanJan over not being able to become parents.

obviously they will...now they are creating rift between baldev-veera...later they will create rift between ranvi gunjan...

and they will do it so subtly, that no-one will blame them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...-Riya-...

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Hah

Haha so true.. They would be more bothered that ranvi can't be dad as he is so good with kids and all and that he never did anything wrong to anyone blah blah...
Gunju better tell them atleast they will stop their daily baccha jaap... Or else gunju frustration will go in diff directions and make her look bad and ss family more mahaan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam_sfanjs...-Riya-...

Go to top