Posted: 8 years ago
I seriously think ranvi should stop talking about his dream of having a kid like again and again day after day... Its kind of a torture... I think its a very sensitive thing frankly.. Whether gunju can conceive or not but repeatedly saying this can be very stressing for a lady.. I think he should think of giving her d time and space to make a decision about having kids stress and tension free and with whole hearted happiness.. I m totally against gunjans prev decision of aborting but being a wen a woman is unsure and d husband nd family keep high expectations from u for a kid.  It can be damn stressing really.. 

Its almost like some women do keep looking and showing their husbands expensive jewellery sets when their husbands can't afford it and stress them and make them guilty to be not able to buy them... 
totally agree with you...
i think for ranvi it doesnt matter what gunjan wants...it always bt ratan n veera only...

earlier when she wanted to stay in mumbai, he forced her to go back...

later when nihal died, ranvi thought of baby, just to keep ratan entertained...that time gunjan didnt want a kid, and they had a little tiff bt it too...

after the miscarriage, he was angry that she thought of abortion...i under hiding the pregnancy was her fault...but she has a right to abortion, if she thinks she isnt ready...after all its her body, but he didnt give her that right...he was miffed not for hiding but for thinking of abortion

and now he is going on n on bt conceiving, without even thinking if her body is ready for another delivery...forget the fact that she cant conceive...but ideally her body is still healing...so he needs to talk to her doctor first...before even talking bt it infront of her n his family...making it sound like its high time they have a baby
Originally posted by anjs

totally agree with you...
i think for ranvi it doesnt matter what gunjan wants...it always bt ratan n veera only...

earlier when she wanted to stay in mumbai, he forced her to go back...

later when nihal died, ranvi thought of baby, just to keep ratan entertained...that time gunjan didnt want a kid, and they had a little tiff bt it too...

after the miscarriage, he was angry that she thought of abortion...i under hiding the pregnancy was her fault...but she has a right to abortion, if she thinks she isnt ready...after all its her body, but he didnt give her that right...he was miffed not for hiding but for thinking of abortion

and now he is going on n on bt conceiving, without even thinking if her body is ready for another delivery...forget the fact that she cant conceive...but ideally her body is still healing...so he needs to talk to her doctor first...before even talking bt it infront of her n his family...making it sound like its high time they have a baby

See frankly aborting a baby should be decision of both parents equally.  I m not supporting gunju in hiding preg and aborting secretly.. It was wrong... But this kind of on and on baccha jap is very annoying... And its not just ranvi now but also ratan and veera.  
Guess gundev have to bear this torture all their lives.    Ranveera d selfish bro sis...
Oh plz ab in sbme baldev ko na lao.yes baldev torture jhelta hai ss family & veera ki wajah se PR gunjan koi torture nhi jhelti wo to sbko torture krti hai apni karnamo se abhi bhi uske sath Jo hua wo uske karmo ka natiza hai.
Originally posted by NV-ranjanholic

See frankly aborting a baby should be decision of both parents equally.  I m not supporting gunju in hiding preg and aborting secretly.. It was wrong... But this kind of on and on baccha jap is very annoying... And its not just ranvi now but also ratan and veera.  
Guess gundev have to bear this torture all their lives.    Ranveera d selfish bro sis...

see had she aborted the baby without telling him...that wudve been wrong...hiding the pregnancy was also wrong...but then why did she hide it ??

cause she was sure that once he gets to know, he will want the child, and she wasnt sure if she wanted a baby at that moment...this fear of him, so much, that she is sure that he will force her to keep the baby against her wish, is too much...

had she had the trust, that he will consider her feelings in this matter too, then she wudve shared with him, probably, n then taken a decision...

what i am saying, is that, he already told her that he wants a baby to entertain his Biji...which is the wrong reason to have a baby, esp to force a woman to have a baby so that her mother-in-law is entertained enough...

having a baby has the be the couples decision, taken after discussing it, and if both wants and are ready for the child...

Am I making sense ??

Also Veera i think should understand gunjan better, being a woman and from the same age group...but here instead of stopping Ranvi, she is also talking bt becoming a bua...didnt they even once wonder, whether gunjana is even healthy enough to concieve at that moment...

her repost not withstanding, but one will definitely think na, that since that woman has gone through a mis-carriage, has her womb healed to carry another baby...Ranvi is toh the biggest stupid jerk of the century...but even Veera isnt behind in this matter...despite being educated
I agree even I was getting irritated everytime he mentioned it, especially the stupid dream lmao. I know dreams have no logic but seriously!! The whole SS family can't seem to have a conversation without the mention of Bacha!!

I just love BAnsuri's scenes these days lol. I love her self talk and facial expressions and just love it when she rolls her eyes lol
This may be hard for people to understand, but abortion should really be a fundamental right for a woman. It's her body so her choice. Nobody has that right over Gunjan's body. Not even Ranvi. 
Gunjan should have full right over whether she wants a child or not. If Ranvi wants a child and she doesn't, then they should separate because everyone should have the right to a child but not at the expense of forcing or coercing someone to have a child, like Ranvi seems to be doing with Gunjan. 
Originally posted by IKEAwizard

This may be hard for people to understand, but abortion should really be a fundamental right for a woman. It's her body so her choice. Nobody has that right over Gunjan's body. Not even Ranvi. 
Gunjan should have full right over whether she wants a child or not. If Ranvi wants a child and she doesn't, then they should separate because everyone should have the right to a child but not at the expense of forcing or coercing someone to have a child, like Ranvi seems to be doing with Gunjan. 

Exactly, no-one can force her for pregnancy, that too just to entertain her mother in law, which he did, when they first spoke about kids. She wasn't ready, but he was adamant, hence she hid her pregnancy.

Edited by anjs - 8 years ago
Originally posted by anjs

Also Veera i think should understand gunjan better, being a woman and from the same age group...but here instead of stopping Ranvi, she is also talking bt becoming a bua...didnt they even once wonder, whether gunjana is even healthy enough to concieve at that moment...

her repost not withstanding, but one will definitely think na, that since that woman has gone through a mis-carriage, has her womb healed to carry another baby...Ranvi is toh the biggest stupid jerk of the century...but even Veera isnt behind in this matter...despite being educated

Yep, even if us audience weren't aware about the big shock that Gunjan just got from her doctor, I would have found it very insensitive of the entire family talking about babies so soon after the miscarriage.😕 Arrey give it some time, what's the hurry..they just recovered from a hadsaa!!

Also I am afraid that once the truth is out...Chaiji and Ratan might be crying more over the fact that Ranvi can't be a dad..instead of the shared grief of RanJan over not being able to become parents. Edited by ...-Riya-... - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Yep, even if us audience weren't aware about the big shock that Gunjan just got from her doctor, I would have found it very insensitive of the entire family talking about babies so soon after the miscarriage.😕 Arrey give it some time, what's the hurry..they just recovered from a hadsaa!!

Also I am afraid that once the truth is out...Chaiji and Ratan might be crying more over the fact that Ranvi can't be a dad..instead of the shared grief of RanJan over not being able to become parents.

obviously they will...now they are creating rift between baldev-veera...later they will create rift between ranvi gunjan...

and they will do it so subtly, that no-one will blame them...