Vibhor- Stick to video games,beta ;)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi people.πŸ˜ƒ
Who enjoyed yesterday's scenes between RiBhor? ME ME ME! πŸ˜†

Vibhor is such a wannabe villain and it's funny to watch him try and be one. Lol, he is too childish to do that. Vibhor beta, life is not a single player video game, yahan aur bhi khiladi hai
πŸ˜‰ liked the saree scene where he chose a pink saree for our dear Reeti. She will definitely look like a pink rose in it. πŸ˜³

I'm also happy that Reeti was not taken in by his pretense totally
 She could sense something was wrong and she will not be too shocked when the Video Game King reveals his true face. 
They are very cute together and I'm looking forward to see how the cool aa cucumber Reeti will deal with him. I'm sure she will emerge the ultimate winner. 

Wish the dance practice scenes air today.
I totally agree with u yaar!!! Vibhor n villainπŸ˜†... Sochke hasee aa rahi hai! Vibhor baccha... Games khelna hai toh sirf video games. Agar iske alawa bhi kuch khelna hai toh love games aur kissing games khelo😳. Shayad inn sab mein tu jeet jayegaπŸ˜‰. 
Originally posted by -CrazyNiru-

I totally agree with u yaar!!! Vibhor n villainπŸ˜†... Sochke hasee aa rahi hai! Vibhor baccha... Games khelna hai toh sirf video games. Agar iske alawa bhi kuch khelna hai toh love games aur kissing games khelo😳. Shayad inn sab mein tu jeet jayegaπŸ˜‰. 

Sachch men. It's funny and entertaining to see him talk about 'opponents' and 'games'. πŸ˜† Lol. Life ki video game mein toh Reet hi jeetegi. 😳

Originally posted by clarity

Sachch men. It's funny and entertaining to see him talk about 'opponents' and 'games'. πŸ˜† Lol. Life ki video game mein toh Reet hi jeetegi. 😳

Exactly yaar! I guess, in d process of his so called "revenge game", he'll surely fall in love with her I guess. What u think?
Originally posted by -CrazyNiru-

Exactly yaar! I guess, in d process of his so called "revenge game", he'll surely fall in love with her I guess. What u think?

Defntely. Hate-hate khelte khelte love-shove ho jaayega mhaare Vbhor ko. πŸ˜†I  think Reeti being n the Poddar House will force him to acknowledge what a wonderful human being she is. He will fall for her, slowly but surely. 😳He was already attracted to her in Macao, and his hatred is a result of him thinking she exploited him. Underneath it lies tons of chemistry. πŸ˜‰

Defntely. Hate-hate khelte khelte love-shove ho jaayega mhaare Vbhor ko. πŸ˜†I  think Reeti being n the Poddar House will force him to acknowledge what a wonderful human being she is. He will fall for her, slowly but surely. 😳He was already attracted to her in Macao, and his hatred is result of him thinking she exploited him. Underneath it lies tons of chemistry. πŸ˜‰

I'm sure he still likes her! Or maybe even loves her n doesn't knw it. Coz u can only hate a person when u that person means something to u n u had feelings for that person before. And I'm sure he'll get to knw the truth soon. 
Waiting for their dance sessions😳
helooo, yday epi was just 2 cute ...rebhor aaahhh! saari scene πŸ˜‰ kitna cute hain ladki ko touch krny ke liye saari dila raha tha ...πŸ˜† maza aa gya 
Originally posted by shree_007

helooo, yday epi was just 2 cute ...rebhor aaahhh! saari scene πŸ˜‰ kitna cute hain ladki ko touch krny ke liye saari dila raha tha ...πŸ˜† maza aa gya 

Arre Shree!!! Touch karne ke liye kuch toh wajah chahiye na... Issi liye saari ka bahana doondliya hamare lover boy neπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shree_007

Saree ke fall sa
Kabhi match kiya re
Kabhi chhod diya dil
Kabhi catch kiya re

Touch kar ke, touch kar ke
Kahan chal di bach kar ke

πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

Saree ke fall sa
Kabhi match kiya re
Kabhi chhod diya dil
Kabhi catch kiya re

Kahan chal di bach kar ke

πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 precap again ...phas gya pappu πŸ€£ n  reeti's eyesπŸ˜‰ uff! dance karu ya romance karu ...mummyyyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†