India-Forums

Vibhor- Stick to video games,beta ;)

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Hi people.Big smile
Who enjoyed yesterday's scenes between RiBhor? ME ME ME! LOL

Vibhor is such a wannabe villain and it's funny to watch him try and be one. Lol, he is too childish to do that. Vibhor beta, life is not a single player video game, yahan aur bhi khiladi hai
Wink liked the saree scene where he chose a pink saree for our dear Reeti. She will definitely look like a pink rose in it. Embarrassed

I'm also happy that Reeti was not taken in by his pretense totally
 She could sense something was wrong and she will not be too shocked when the Video Game King reveals his true face. 
They are very cute together and I'm looking forward to see how the cool aa cucumber Reeti will deal with him. I'm sure she will emerge the ultimate winner. 

Wish the dance practice scenes air today.Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BepannaahPyaarsree.gattuParm.

BepannaahPyaar IF-Dazzler
BepannaahPyaar
BepannaahPyaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u yaar!!! Vibhor n villainLOL... Sochke hasee aa rahi hai! Vibhor baccha... Games khelna hai toh sirf video games. Agar iske alawa bhi kuch khelna hai toh love games aur kissing games kheloEmbarrassed. Shayad inn sab mein tu jeet jayegaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarity

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CrazyNiru-

I totally agree with u yaar!!! Vibhor n villainLOL... Sochke hasee aa rahi hai! Vibhor baccha... Games khelna hai toh sirf video games. Agar iske alawa bhi kuch khelna hai toh love games aur kissing games kheloEmbarrassed. Shayad inn sab mein tu jeet jayegaWink

Sachch men. It's funny and entertaining to see him talk about 'opponents' and 'games'. LOL Lol. Life ki video game mein toh Reet hi jeetegi. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BepannaahPyaarsree.gattu

BepannaahPyaar
BepannaahPyaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarity

Sachch men. It's funny and entertaining to see him talk about 'opponents' and 'games'. LOL Lol. Life ki video game mein toh Reet hi jeetegi. Embarrassed

Exactly yaar! I guess, in d process of his so called "revenge game", he'll surely fall in love with her I guess. What u think?

sree.gattuclarity

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Exactly yaar! I guess, in d process of his so called "revenge game", he'll surely fall in love with her I guess. What u think?

Defntely. Hate-hate khelte khelte love-shove ho jaayega mhaare Vbhor ko. LOLI  think Reeti being n the Poddar House will force him to acknowledge what a wonderful human being she is. He will fall for her, slowly but surely. EmbarrassedHe was already attracted to her in Macao, and his hatred is a result of him thinking she exploited him. Underneath it lies tons of chemistry. Wink

BepannaahPyaarsree.gattu

BepannaahPyaar
BepannaahPyaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Defntely. Hate-hate khelte khelte love-shove ho jaayega mhaare Vbhor ko. LOLI  think Reeti being n the Poddar House will force him to acknowledge what a wonderful human being she is. He will fall for her, slowly but surely. EmbarrassedHe was already attracted to her in Macao, and his hatred is result of him thinking she exploited him. Underneath it lies tons of chemistry. Wink

I'm sure he still likes her! Or maybe even loves her n doesn't knw it. Coz u can only hate a person when u that person means something to u n u had feelings for that person before. And I'm sure he'll get to knw the truth soon. 
Waiting for their dance sessionsEmbarrassed

sree.gattuclarity

angeldavil_007 Goldie
angeldavil_007
angeldavil_007

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged
helooo, yday epi was just 2 cute ...rebhor aaahhh! saari scene Wink kitna cute hain ladki ko touch krny ke liye saari dila raha tha ...LOL maza aa gya 

sree.gattuclarity

BepannaahPyaar
BepannaahPyaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shree_007

helooo, yday epi was just 2 cute ...rebhor aaahhh! saari scene Wink kitna cute hain ladki ko touch krny ke liye saari dila raha tha ...LOL maza aa gya 

Arre Shree!!! Touch karne ke liye kuch toh wajah chahiye na... Issi liye saari ka bahana doondliya hamare lover boy neLOLWink

sree.gattuclarity

Go to top