India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan OS - A Night for TLC

Chocomaniac IF-Dazzler
Chocomaniac
Chocomaniac

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Hello ppl Hug Am back after a long time with yet another OS Wink By now you guys wud have figured out my timing LOL ...I guess i tend to write when forum is depressed and when Manan is facing tough timesBroken Heart..It kinda helps me to keep my hopes and MaNan love alive HeartDay Dreaming
This is basically a continuation of yesterday's episode the way i want to see it Day Dreaming

OS - A Night for TLC

Manik carefully  took a sip of the haldi wala doodh to encourage Nandini to drink. He carefully masked his expressions to remain neutral although the liquid tasted horrible.He forced himself to smile "Its yum.Come on now you drink it up" he gave her the glass.

Nandini took it but frowned at Manik when he turned the other side and made a funny face as if he wanted to puke not realizing there is a mirror behind him. Nandini smiled at the reflection and Manik too glanced at the mirror realising that she caught him red handed.He gave her a sheepish smile and felt glad that he could atleast make her smile even though just a little.

Feigning a cough he said "I think it went down the wrong pipe.Chalo now drink it up and go to sleep"

Hesitantly she lifted the glass to her mouth.She scrunched up her face in distaste at the smell.Manik smiled at her expression and gently lifted the glass to her lips "Ok i agree, it smells as bad as it tastes.But chachi says it will help you to get a good night's sleep.Now be my brave girl and drink it.You need the rest Nandini"

Wordlessly Nandini drank it without really tasting it.She felt as if she is detached from her body.Everything around her felt surreal.The nightmare she went through the past few hours kept replaying her mind.In-spite of the shower which Manik insisted she take, she felt unclean.The thoughts of Panditji laying hands on her made her sick.

Manik's heart broke into a million pieces as he observed the painful emotions that flickered on Nandini's face.He knew she is still in shock and her thoughts are plagued by that Creep Pandit and the trauma she went through.

Being careful not to frighten her, he tentatively took the glass away from her and made her lie down.Like a ragged doll she obeyed making him ache with pain at what she has become.

He lifted the blanket and gently covered her.She immediately turned over the other side and stared at the wall.With a defeated sigh Manik moved towards the door his heart heavy.

"Manik " a soft whisper from the bedside stopped him from turning the knob on the door.He quickly looked at her with concern evident in his eyes.

Nandini sat slowly and looked at him " Don't go " she whispered again.Her eyes reflecting the pain.

Manik walked back to her and sat down "Nandini am not going anywhere.But you need to sleep.You went through a lot today.All because of me " he said as his voice hitched with unshed tears and he covered his hands over his face in self hatred.

Gently Nandini lifted her hand and touched his shoulder making him look up with eyes full of anguish and pain.A pain he felt for her.She knew it was not Manik's fault.Instead she just shook her head in a no.She so wanted to console him earlier when he apologised and blamed himself for all that happened.But before she could, Chachi and chacha had come in.But now she felt drained of  energy to talk.

Manik gulped and asked her hesitantly " Nandini can i -- can i just hold you for a few minutes? Pls.I - I need to feel you are ok "

His unsure hurtful expression tugged at her heart.She nodded slightly.And tentatively  Manik's arms enclosed her in a gentle hug.However the minute she fell into his arms,the last few hours of agony seem to hit her with a force of a time bomb.Before she could stop uncontrolled sobs raked her tiny frame as she cried her heart out.

Manik's arms stroked her gently , his own eyes filled with tears as he cried along silently with her "Nandini let it all out.Am right here.You are in shock and letting it out will help " Nandini hugged him more closer and sobbed some more as the strain of the nightmare fully caught with her.

After what seemed like endless minutes Nandini's tears finally drained out.She slightly pulled away but still held her arms loosely around his waist.Not wanting to break the connection.Manik wiped away the last traces of tears from her eyes and gently kissed her forehead.

Cupping her cheeks in his hands, he spoke softly " Nandini i know you are strong.And as soon as the shock wears off, i know my shining star will come back.You are my strength Nandini.You are my hope, My light in darkness.My star.Seeing you broken like this--- " he broke off closing his eyes as if shutting off the pain.

Nandini's heart fluttered at his words.Wordlessly she hugged him again and closed her eyes, drawing the much needed strength from him.How can she tell him that, like him , she derives the strength , courage and love from him too.

Manik dint know how long they sat like that, taking and offering comfort to each other in the silence of the night.After sometime he felt Nandini's arms going flat around him and her breath even.Realizing she must have fallen asleep.He slowly removed her arms from around him and carefully laid her back down and covered her with a blanket.

When he stood up, Nandini's hand held his even while sleeping.Stopping him.With a contended sigh he sat down again and gently moved the hair that covered her face.With an answering soft sigh, Nandini snuggled more deeply into the cover and clutched his arm closer to her.Soon Manik's eyes felt heavy as the panic and strain of the night caught up with him and he dozed off holding her hands in his and in his sleep his head fell on Nandini's stomach.

That is how Chachi found them, when she came up to check on Nandini.The sight of them holding onto each other's hands in sleep made her smile.Their love for each other apparent in that small gesture.She said a silent prayer to god to keep these two kids together and happy hamesha. She slowly stepped out and closed the door.Leaving them in their own small world where its just them.

That's about it Embarrassed hope you guys liked it.

Edited by Chocomaniac - 07 May 2015 at 5:56am

The following 129 member(s) liked the above post:

RamyaMenon13reena1146sugar01ca387bstarryLove_sksathvika.pBarkha_mshivangiibajajJoan4lovelavi1612NishpooematamlingNoorain666rachel23samaira12granger3107Pri_starsvinothguru19SarocoolS.naomeeparul.pandeyone-wonderbans8597aishu3138simply16mydivaparedryaminimasooma98j_krishksh_nDeepikikamandaladdictvsiya_16katiehiwatariPalchinnappy111DevAkshiprati_25crazy5kritika99aliyaangelSSimrahasnaa678Manan_obsessionchinni557Manan_Ananyafalala333MuffinheadmoonstonespiritKaju.acaciaBornInFirenymphadoratonksdhrits_24Indulekha00rithanyalovelyyuvi10Hadjer13bluelake99SIAZAHEED.186MISHAMaNaN_trSRagingleomiss_writeranum85228601hinzinami169momy290691manan_ekuCooldude101manan_0711soothuFatima_mirarshuaarsharon.babuapps33musicialtieLovelylav7mehjaben_nahinKuushipriya_sejwalRanKatDeepRandrnidsurpiyu008navlamanan58-LarryGurl-kriti094Arshirox97shristi sardamamathasridharpooja123456KaShforever06khadupamgauriangelA.HajnalSrujana7.MaNan21July2014apardh_baMawara_Ejazmanya_189Addrita.Jesinmairaallauddinfilter.coffeerockstarloverkiminonawaHumzy..Mellifluous..AMAR_LOVEprincess101RibelleAutumn_Huenits_viratholicurvisaini__Aarti__kreshamAkshi0019ragvir.fansizzysehrishnavk_Dimples_MaNanmatic_SanasweetdesireEnduranceIreena7-QueenlyChitra-Sleepwalker3003MysticRiverNikki_Titli

mehjaben_nahin Goldie
mehjaben_nahin
mehjaben_nahin

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:58am | IP Logged
res
unress
long time sweetheart missed u a lot dear plz sometime not only for manan come forum for the sake of us v love u so much dear missed u a lot whn i saw ur post i jumped up LOL 1st lemme give u a tightwala hug Hug
coming to the os u r as usual as awesome amazing writing wish smthg like dat hapens in show also loved it good work dear Clap do come here v miss u so much love u Smile lovely os

Edited by aminahin - 07 May 2015 at 6:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chocomaniac

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged
missing you a lot Chintu Cry

it's such a lovely OS yaar,
and you are the best in writing cute OS on Manan Embarrassed
I love your writing yaar Smile

Edited by Ireena7 - 07 May 2015 at 6:08am

Chocomaniac

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
beautiful os
loved it
very nicely written

Chocomaniac

crazy5 Senior Member
crazy5
crazy5

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Dat ws beautifully written:-):-):-) i jus hope d same z portrayed n d epi as well:-):-):-):-)

Chocomaniac

navk IF-Sizzlerz
navk
navk

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
oh wow this is beautiful

Chocomaniac

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Ahhh this was an excellent piece of writing..
Amazing..loved it...

Just Beautiful..

Chocomaniac

sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Wow 
M speechless yr
It is such a beautiful lovely update
U penned down so beautifully