Satrangi Sasural

India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

||Satrangi 5th Sadasya Of The Week(MOTW):Renu111|| (Page 3)

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Oh bindiya such a difficult question u asked ...bt i tried to give answers... 1) Which character did you like most of Arhaan Behl? Raghu or Krishna? and why? Firstly his both the characters r totally different ..bt krishna is totally different from what he is in real life and raghu is like him...so krishna is my fav..i still can watch him as krishnaEmbarrassed 2) Which is your favourite version of the show so far? Marathi (HSMYG) or Hindi (SS) ? this is again difficult as first questionLOL ok..if u look storywise both r dufferent bt i like marathi version more uptill now ..bt nowonwards i will love to watch SS as the real story will begin... 3) Which mother in the show do you like and dislike the most?Would you like Mugdha to take up a role like that mom you dislike the most in the future? I like dadi maa most she is very strong and took descisions very cleverly...and there is no particular dislike for moms becaz they r playing characters and if i dislike them means they r doing good job..priyanka is the one who is difficult to perform and i would like if mugdha will paly such a character in future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poojashree

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Congo songo Renu darling

My questions,

PRC Hehehehe

1) When & how the show PRC caught your attention?

2) What is the thing which you love the most about PriYo & ArHaan

3) If I ask you to cast Arhaan B in SS then in what kind of a role you will cast him?

4) Describe Ranju Di, Deepika, & Me in two words

Enjoy the hot seat, loads of love

Renu111

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Beautiful answers, loved them

Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thank u so much arpi Embarrassed

I started watching PRC when i was in third yr of Engineering and before that we dnt have cable connection so when we take cable connection the very first show i watched was PRC and a very cute little boy caught my attention and that boy was RT Day Dreamingand i still remember i used to hit my TV for clear screen LOL

PriYo is unforgettable for me ..i love them and their love story very cute, innocent and pure.ArHaan is todays world love story which has love , understanding and a beautiful relation of husband and wife ..means which will be developed.

3) If I ask you to cast Arhaan B in SS then in what kind of a role you will cast him?

In marathi version lead actress have a best friend so if i wanted to cast AB in SS then i will go for that role ...

You three r totally different from one another bt i found u three r very sweet , fun loving and cute Hug

Edited by Renu111 - 10 May 2015 at 12:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95Arpimugfan

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Beautiful answers, loved them

Thank u arpi ..i m happy u liked them. Big smile

Arpimugfan

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

Oh bindiya such a difficult question u asked ...bt i tried to give answers... 1) Which character did you like most of Arhaan Behl? Raghu or Krishna? and why? Firstly his both the characters r totally different ..bt krishna is totally different from what he is in real life and raghu is like him...so krishna is my fav..i still can watch him as krishnaEmbarrassed 2) Which is your favourite version of the show so far? Marathi (HSMYG) or Hindi (SS) ? this is again difficult as first questionLOL ok..if u look storywise both r dufferent bt i like marathi version more uptill now ..bt nowonwards i will love to watch SS as the real story will begin... 3) Which mother in the show do you like and dislike the most?Would you like Mugdha to take up a role like that mom you dislike the most in the future? I like dadi maa most she is very strong and took descisions very cleverly...and there is no particular dislike for moms becaz they r playing characters and if i dislike them means they r doing good job..priyanka is the one who is difficult to perform and i would like if mugdha will paly such a character in future.

Haha renu itni muskil bhi nahi hoon Embarrassed but you gave lovely answers, I enjoyed readingSmile
And I too would like to see Mugdha play a priyanka type character in the future :)

Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
@bindiya i m glad u liked it Thank u Big smile
Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

Thank u so much arpi Embarrassed

I started watching PRC when i was in third yr of Engineering and before that we dnt have cable connection so when we take cable connection the very first show i watched was PRC and a very cute little boy caught my attention and that boy was RT Day Dreamingand i still remember i used to hit my TV for clear screen LOL

PriYo is unforgettable for me ..i love them and their love story very cute, innocent and pure.ArHaan is todays world love story which has love , understanding and a beautiful relation of husband and wife ..means which will be developed.

In marathi version lead actress have a best friend so if i wanted to cast AB in SS then i will go for that role ...

You three r totally different from one another bt i found u three r very sweet , fun loving and cute Hug
I think I should call you Di coz during PRC I was in class seven, Loved your answers, now even I want a male friend for Aarushi lol

Go to top