Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank u jyothi diπŸ€— i tried to give answers 😊
Your fav Vihaan-Arushi sceneso far in the show ?: There r many and their propose scene i like the most becaz they did it so naturally and their fight sequences..😳 Whats that one thing u will want to change/improve in the show ? vihaan aarushi's clothes and i want the story to be revolved around the leads and their beautiful bonding with all seven moms.. Name 5 essential things that u always carry with yourself while stepping out of the house ? My purse , mobile ,ATM, scarf, and my chashma haha .. Describe your real self in few words? I m very confused person and cant take my descision fastly bt at the same time i cant stand for the wrong and I m simple . Any recent movie that u watched ? and didu like it :- I didnt watch any movie in theater recently bt last movie i watched is marathi movie mitwa and its an average i didnt like it very much. bt i watched charlie chaplin The Kid on tv and i loved it What knid of show u will want Arhaan behlto take up next ? I believe him that whatever he take its different and unique and he already did two different characters krishna and raghu and chandragupt morya so i want him to take little bit negative character..Edited by Renu111 - 8 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Firstly i loved urs and jyothi di's questions.. 1. If u ever had a chance to direct Arhaan Bhel in a show, who would u cast opposite him ?? Other than Pooja and Mansi ?? Mugdha Chaphekar ..i really want to see them together becaz they both r natural actors 2. If there is ashow in talks of having Arhaan and Pooja in it, what kind of a show wouldu like it to be?? In pratigya forum the writers writes so many ff on them and the all r different so i really want them to perform one of them😊 and i want they would take some college related show and nt saas bahu type. 3. Who was ur favourite character of the show Pratigya other than Krishna and Pratigya ? Its always Sajjan singh i liked Anupam shyam as krishnas father and he rocked.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Renu !! πŸ˜ƒ you so deserve it πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
I will be back later to bug you with my questions πŸ˜†
Renu111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpbpbp

Congratulations Renu !! πŸ˜ƒyou so deserve itπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

I will be back later to bug you with my questionsπŸ˜†

Thank u bindiya πŸ˜›
Renu111 thumbnail
sorry i forget to add my fav films πŸ˜† it inlcludes many bt abhi ke liye toh RHTDM ,Queen and Barfi ...i like Ranbir kapoor priyanka , vidya balan , kangana in Queen
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okay renu here are my questions πŸ˜Š 
1) Which character did you like most of Arhaan Behl? Raghu or Krishna? and why? 

2) Which is your favourite version of the show so far? Marathi (HSMYG) or Hindi (SS) ? 

3) Which mother in the show do you like and dislike the most? 
Would you like Mugdha to take up a role like that mom you dislike the most in the future? 

hope you enjoy answering πŸ˜³
Renu111 thumbnail
Oh bindiya such a difficult question u asked ...bt i tried to give answers... 1) Which character did you like most of Arhaan Behl? Raghu or Krishna? and why? Firstly his both the characters r totally different ..bt krishna is totally different from what he is in real life and raghu is like him...so krishna is my fav..i still can watch him as krishna😳 2) Which is your favourite version of the show so far? Marathi (HSMYG) or Hindi (SS) ? this is again difficult as first questionπŸ˜† ok..if u look storywise both r dufferent bt i like marathi version more uptill now ..bt nowonwards i will love to watch SS as the real story will begin... 3) Which mother in the show do you like and dislike the most?Would you like Mugdha to take up a role like that mom you dislike the most in the future? I like dadi maa most she is very strong and took descisions very cleverly...and there is no particular dislike for moms becaz they r playing characters and if i dislike them means they r doing good job..priyanka is the one who is difficult to perform and i would like if mugdha will paly such a character in future.
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congo songo Renu darling

My questions,

PRC Hehehehe

1) When & how the show PRC caught your attention?

2) What is the thing which you love the most about PriYo & ArHaan

3) If I ask you to cast Arhaan B in SS then in what kind of a role you will cast him?

4) Describe Ranju Di, Deepika, & Me in two words

Enjoy the hot seat, loads of love
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful answers, loved them
Renu111 thumbnail
Thank u so much arpi 😳

1) When & how the show PRC caught your attention?

I started watching PRC when i was in third yr of Engineering and before that we dnt have cable connection so when we take cable connection the very first show i watched was PRC and a very cute little boy caught my attention and that boy was RT and i still remember i used to hit my TV for clear screen πŸ˜†

2) What is the thing which you love the most about PriYo & ArHaan

PriYo is unforgettable for me ..i love them and their love story very cute, innocent and pure.ArHaan is todays world love story which has love , understanding and a beautiful relation of husband and wife ..means which will be developed.

3) If I ask you to cast Arhaan B in SS then in what kind of a role you will cast him?

In marathi version lead actress have a best friend so if i wanted to cast AB in SS then i will go for that role ...

4) Describe Ranju Di, Deepika, & Me in two words

You three r totally different from one another bt i found u three r very sweet , fun loving and cute πŸ€—Edited by Renu111 - 8 years ago