Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

KaYa TS : Love me like you do.. (Part 2 - Pg.5) 20.5 (Page 4)

yoginisahakari Goldie
yoginisahakari
yoginisahakari

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Hi
This is my first post ever ..
Excellent piece of writing..
Great would love to read next.
U can add me in our PM list. Smile
Waiting for the next eagarly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26farha451288shiva52hellodhariIbushraaa.patelmaneetmayurbubblydolldvmcjsuper_boyhillyClaire0206Neha07vallu123Swara85piyali_6LifeGoesOnrajeeviansonaiBedouinMekabirsloverdiksha2711dhaakshuKaYa_liciouspari_goyalcutemishtiSOLACEofEYESlively-piiaKaShforever06luvraj4everjazmeenssss97sridevi_narunsunita_gmpd786Zannat.fan.matshMahi78wildireAnjinieMehek25Live-lifecuteariyaPretty_meshreya11mehrabhanu_rekhagNandiniRaizadaa

BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Hello ! I am new to IF. Have sent you buddy request. What else do I need to do to access your stories ?

Btw, it looks extremely interesting by its outlook..

AeDilHaiMushkil

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BedouinMe

Hello ! I am new to IF. Have sent you buddy request. What else do I need to do to access your stories ?

Btw, it looks extremely interesting by its outlook..

Nothing at all.. Read and review.. The usual.. 

piyali_6

aash2302 Senior Member
aash2302
aash2302

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome  update.. lovely you are an annexing writer avantika I had read your arjun docs also they were amazing

AeDilHaiMushkil

pd786 IF-Dazzler
pd786
pd786

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Hey amazing story dear
I don't know what to say
I'm speechless after reading the update
Waiting for more stories and analysis from you
Do write more stories
Whenever you write, do pm me always

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyali_6AeDilHaiMushkil

dvmcj Groupbie
dvmcj
dvmcj

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Loved the update! Dying to read the full one. Can you please PM me? 
Live-life IF-Sizzlerz
Live-life
Live-life

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
It's a been a while since I have read your works Di! And now that I get a chance, I am so happy. 
Was missing this magic...But nonetheless I am glad I god the chance again. In fact I needed this!

While reading this whole story there was this one thing that was probing mien my mind, it might sound bizarre but I felt like Kabir was the kind of guy who will never break or let anyone see his real self. And surprisingly I am the same kind of person. I know I know...It's not related to the story...but the fact that we held this similarity was made me connect to it in a depth that made me understand why he did what he did. I mean to be honest I do that too, you will never see me break when I am around people you know, I never cry, I never weaken myself...I guess it comes from the fact the I am such an introvert. And he was like that too...because of what occurred in his past he convinces himself that he could never truly be happy or maybe he deserve to be but when love happens, everything changes. 

When you find someone who sees through that facade and loves you for being you well then you have found true love. And that's what Ananya did...she never questioned him because she knew that he would never do anything wrong. She never forced him into talking about his past either. She loved him for being...him! And I guess that's why the title is "Love me like you do..." 

However nothing is perfect now is it? Yes they had problems in their marriage in the beginning, and yes they both chose to walk away because they were scared! But it's not about wanting the other to be perfect, or to admit their mistake because more or less both of them were at fault here. It's about loving each other's imperfections . Accepting the other as they are...because the heart doesn't care, all it wants is LOVE

But of course if life were that simple then..well then we wouldn't have such a thing called divorce would we now. And In Kabir and Ananya's case..they realized that they couldn't stay away from each other. Because as I said the heart wants what it wants. Despite their difference they knew that they couldn't let go now. You know how they when you hold on too tight, it means that it is time to let go. I believe that sometimes you hold on tight because it's like clinging on to an anchor that will save you from sinking. It's that light at the end of the dark and anomalous tunnel that gives you hope for a better future. And that hope is Love. 

Kabir knew he hurt her by saying that nasty stuff but he also knew to accept his mistake. And that's what matters. He was scared...that he might lose her as well! And it's ok. At the end of the day we are all human and fear of losing someone is the worst of all, especially when it had already happened. And he just couldn't let it happen again. Because Ananya was his anchor, his hope. 

And I understand that Ananya had her on insecurities and she though that maybe having child will help heal from the extremities of his past. Of course she didn't think it through, but it's ok because all she was thinking about was his happiness. And that's what true love is I guess Selfish yet so selfless, an oxymoron but it's true!

Both of them needed each other! And I am glad that they talked it out..and I absolutely adored their little affectionate gestures and especially the kiss. It left me smiling. 

But yeah...as I said I connected to this story better because I am so much similar to Kabir's character..I guess. I wouldn't exactly say he is an introvert but he never actually shows his real feelings in front of people but that changed when Ananya came into his life. Love really does change your life! 

But that's thing I on the other hand, don't need people! I mean of course I need my family and friends! That can't be denied. But I don't know being an introvert I am fine with being alone...to be honest. Which is why people thing I am quite..but I am not. I have a thousand thoughts running in my head..throughout the whole day...but i guess I am just..good at not showing it on my face. It's a skill I have developed over the years I guess! As said by Stephen Hawking- Quiet people have the loudest minds. I am not sure if it's  good thing or a bad thing but..I am that kind of person who tends to only think positive even in the most worst situation so... hehe! I know I am bizarre! 

Anyway I do not why I just wrote a whole paragraph about myself...*face palm* but hey! now you will know me better ( see me being positive) LOL

Absolutely exceptional story! As always. Seriously it felt really good reading your work after such a long time. I seriously think that I can't express my happiness in words but I am trying my best.
You are just absolute...perfection..Seriously!

When you read a fine story like this, I know it has to be you!
Big smile

Loved every bit of it! Thanks for the pm..

P.S- Sorry for not commenting earlier..and your other FF as well. I am at the phase in my life..where my priorities are all over the place..and finishing tenth and going onto 11th grade..is just..messing my brain. I am really sorry. I am seriously not ready for this...and I have tried so hard to take time to read..it..and trust me..when I say I am dying under the pile of work. *Sigh* I am not ready to be an adult!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seetu13133vallu123Mehek25NandiniRaizadaa

Go to top