Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Seriously loving this show and I agree the progress to friendship was gradual and very nicely played out. It also brought much respite to my heart as i was getting a bit frustrated with continuous warring between the two and a few forced misunderstandings.
These days it's so heartening to see the brilliant smile that comes to Devika's face whenever Ravi is around. Btw, the preview for Monday is so 😳 looks like Devika is already feeling more than friendship for Ravi. I really love the background score when these two are in one frame. Can't wait for more romance between them to fill up the tv screen
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Aww Mages its really endearing to hear about your parents who were best friends initially and then became lifepartners 😳

I agree , its important to become good friends first .. always the beginning of any journey .. and then the journey from being friends to lovers to finally lifepartners will b a perfect one .. I hope we get the same for Ravika too 😳

And yup I too want Ravi to go the passionate way and make Devika confess her hidden love for him once he himself realises his love for her .. its obvious Ravi is in love .. I mean which guy sacrifices his own engagement ring for a friend 😉😆 .. he dint think twice before giving away his own ring to Devika's family so that Devika's family dont feel embarassed ... He is already fulfilling the duties of a good son-in-law 😲😛

@ bold : i just started watching this show ...😲😲...Ravi is engaged ???😕
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

@ bold : i just started watching this show ...😲😲...Ravi is engaged ???😕

No he is not engaged...but his mum made it for him the future when he does plan in getting married...he just decided to give it to devika as her family needed it more them him because of money issues... hope it helps ðŸ˜›