India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Progress...finally! (Page 2)

raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Totally awesome show...must say that I agree with your statement above...The building of there friendship above is both refreshing and sweet to watch...I hope there bond strengthens and that the show doesn't take the clich route if villain attacking the leads etc...
Hope they keep the track interesting and focus on growing there friendship through the whole engagement and wedding phase...curious to see how the two get together... I love the fact that the show has focused on friendship being the strength to building a successful marriage...

I look forward to seeing more... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sevenstreaks-

JazzyM IF-Rockerz
JazzyM
JazzyM

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
good job! beautifully written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sevenstreaks-

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Seriously loving this show and I agree the progress to friendship was gradual and very nicely played out. It also brought much respite to my heart as i was getting a bit frustrated with continuous warring between the two and a few forced misunderstandings.
These days it's so heartening to see the brilliant smile that comes to Devika's face whenever Ravi is around. Btw, the preview for Monday is so Embarrassed looks like Devika is already feeling more than friendship for Ravi. I really love the background score when these two are in one frame. Can't wait for more romance between them to fill up the tv screen Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19-sevenstreaks-

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

Udaan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Aww Mages its really endearing to hear about your parents who were best friends initially and then became lifepartners Embarrassed

I agree , its important to become good friends first .. always the beginning of any journey .. and then the journey from being friends to lovers to finally lifepartners will b a perfect one .. I hope we get the same for Ravika too Embarrassed

And yup I too want Ravi to go the passionate way and make Devika confess her hidden love for him once he himself realises his love for her Day Dreaming .. its obvious Ravi is in love .. I mean which guy sacrifices his own engagement ring for a friend WinkLOL .. he dint think twice before giving away his own ring to Devika's family so that Devika's family dont feel embarassed ... He is already fulfilling the duties of a good son-in-law ShockedTongue

@ bold : i just started watching this show ...ShockedShocked...Ravi is engaged ???Confused
raaz19 Goldie
raaz19
raaz19

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

Originally posted by jyoti06

Aww Mages its really endearing to hear about your parents who were best friends initially and then became lifepartners Embarrassed

I agree , its important to become good friends first .. always the beginning of any journey .. and then the journey from being friends to lovers to finally lifepartners will b a perfect one .. I hope we get the same for Ravika too Embarrassed

And yup I too want Ravi to go the passionate way and make Devika confess her hidden love for him once he himself realises his love for her Day Dreaming .. its obvious Ravi is in love .. I mean which guy sacrifices his own engagement ring for a friend WinkLOL .. he dint think twice before giving away his own ring to Devika's family so that Devika's family dont feel embarassed ... He is already fulfilling the duties of a good son-in-law ShockedTongue

@ bold : i just started watching this show ...ShockedShocked...Ravi is engaged ???Confused

No he is not engaged...but his mum made it for him the future when he does plan in getting married...he just decided to give it to devika as her family needed it more them him because of money issues... hope it helps Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index