Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Progress...finally!

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So finally they are friends! I'm glad that Devika has realised how very wrong she was about Ravi. Kudos to him for handling it so well...and for revealing the truth so smoothly. It was about time Devika's misunderstandings were cleared.

Yes he's a flirt and enjoys the company of women...but in no way does that make Ravi a loose character. He's ten time better than Saket, who is a vile and fake individual.

The Ravika scenes were really sweet yesterday. I enjoyed them a great deal...especially Devika's apology. These two are actually very much alike. They may have a different approach towards life but both share similar values. Both are family orientated individuals who would do anything for their loved ones. Both are hardworking and have a great deal of self respect.

So Devika is beginning to see Ravi in a new light and that's why I feel she will fall in love first. She will finally see that he's actually a very caring guy and also a gentleman. With the help of Ambe Maa...hopefully Saket will be out of the picture soon 😆 Obviously he won't give up that easily. But it's been very clear from the beginning that Ravi is destined for Devika, no matter what Saket does it won't matter. It's going to be Ravi and Devika in the end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raavika thumbnail
Completely agree, glad someone thinks like me that the progress to friendship was normal. I just wrote my opinion on another thread and was thinking, am I the only one who thinks it wasn't out of ordinary. Lol
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I feel Ravi will fall in love first because in few scenes it looks as if he is already in love with her the way he was gazing at her photo or looking at her while she was making changes in his designs or remember that tap scene when both got wet and he was mesmerised with her beauty ðŸ˜³... 

Devika too may fall for him but due to her commitment to Saket , she may remain in denial whereas Ravi might reciprocate his feelings more openly  as he is not comitted

Also I think this Shelly track will haunt them in future once both fall in love as Shelly might taunt both saying how they r involved in a relation even when Devika is Ravi's own relative's fiance whereas Ravi had issues with her because she was his best friend's fiance 😆 .. Ekta maa shows every track with a future purpose only 😉😆 .. So due to Shelly factor , Ravika might hide their feelings as they will think its wrong to fall in love especially when Devika is engaged now ...

But I m glad the track finally made a progress with Ravika becoming best friends .. at least both can share their emotions and feelings with each other in friendly way as I always felt both do need a friend in their otherwise lonely and boring life ..

Also the scene where Devika tells Ravi to put colours in his designs to make it lively was quite symbolic .. Ravi's life was more mechanical and lacked that colour , Devika will fill his boring life with some colours 😳.. and another scene where Ravi holds Devika's hand and enters the house was symbolic too as it looked more of Devika's grihapravesh in Ravi's house and also they both will always walk together in one direction only ðŸ˜³ .. CVs gave almost all the signs for a Ravika future marriage only 

Mogwai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raavika

Completely agree, glad someone thinks like me that the progress to friendship was normal. I just wrote my opinion on another thread and was thinking, am I the only one who thinks it wasn't out of ordinary. Lol

I haven't had the opportunity to read other posts in the forum yet. So are other members thinking differently of the situation?

I agree with you...progress towards friendship between them is normal! I like how the CVs have taken this new turn in their lives.

Mogwai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

I feel Ravi will fall in love first because in few scenes it looks as if he is already in love with her the way he was gazing at her photo or looking at her while she was making changes in his designs or remember that tap scene when both got wet and he was mesmerised with her beauty ðŸ˜³... 

Devika too may fall for him but due to her commitment to Saket , she may remain in denial whereas Ravi might reciprocate his feelings more openly  as he is not comitted

Also I think this Shelly track will haunt them in future once both fall in love as Shelly might taunt both saying how they r involved in a relation even when Devika is Ravi's own relative's fiance whereas Ravi had issues with her because she was his best friend's fiance 😆 .. Ekta maa shows every track with a future purpose only 😉😆 .. So due to Shelly factor , Ravika might hide their feelings as they will think its wrong to fall in love especially when Devika is engaged now ...

But I m glad the track finally made a progress with Ravika becoming best friends .. at least both can share their emotions and feelings with each other in friendly way as I always felt both do need a friend in their otherwise lonely and boring life ..

Also the scene where Devika tells Ravi to put colours in his designs to make it lively was quite symbolic .. Ravi's life was more mechanical and lacked that colour , Devika will fill his boring life with some colours 😳.. and another scene where Ravi holds Devika's hand and enters the house was symbolic too as it looked more of Devika's grihapravesh in Ravi's house and also they both will always walk together in one direction only ðŸ˜³ .. CVs gave almost all the signs for a Ravika future marriage only 

I completely agree with you. Nothing left for me to say.

Brilliant points :)

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Di...i have nothing more to say...you wrote my heart out...😳
I am loving this new phase in Ravika friendship...many feel its rushed but i felt it progress naturally...one always should find a best friend in your life partner...one such example my parents...their marriage was arrange...mom was in love with someone else before but the relationship did not work due to circumstances...after marriage to dadda...mom-dadda friendship grows and love gradually happens and of course through love...my birth...😉...its important that your spouse is your best friend...and thats what the moral story of that particular epi...Ravika friendship is the first step towards deep love and marriage...and yes ravi is in love with devika...he will openly confess his feelings as he knows saket is a jerk...he has no guilt of confessing his love to devika but devika will be in denial mode...becos of her greedy family and saket...chachi-sakshi-dadaji will support ravi...and want ravi to marry devika...

Ravika is already so much hot that they burn the screens...get ready to see passionate...sar phera ravi who is going to make his stubborn ladylove to confess...yes she is too very deeply in love with him...
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is the best we could ever expect
I loved the episode from the corw of my heart
Whoever falls first for me what matters is that they should finally come together
They are after all meant to be together
And yes Devika was indeed looking very cute when she apologised
Nice post
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Mages

Di...i have nothing more to say...you wrote my heart out...😳
I am loving this new phase in Ravika friendship...many feel its rushed but i felt it progress naturally...one always should find a best friend in your life partner...one such example my parents...their marriage was arrange...mom was in love with someone else before but the relationship did not work due to circumstances...after marriage to dadda...mom-dadda friendship grows and love gradually happens and of course through love...my birth...😉...its important that your spouse is your best friend...and thats what the moral story of that particular epi...Ravika friendship is the first step towards deep love and marriage...and yes ravi is in love with devika...he will openly confess his feelings as he knows saket is a jerk...he has no guilt of confessing his love to devika but devika will be in denial mode...becos of her greedy family and saket...chachi-sakshi-dadaji will support ravi...and want ravi to marry devika...

Ravika is already so much hot that they burn the screens...get ready to see passionate...sar phera ravi who is going to make his stubborn ladylove to confess...yes she is too very deeply in love with him...

Aww Mages its really endearing to hear about your parents who were best friends initially and then became lifepartners 😳

I agree , its important to become good friends first .. always the beginning of any journey .. and then the journey from being friends to lovers to finally lifepartners will b a perfect one .. I hope we get the same for Ravika too 😳

And yup I too want Ravi to go the passionate way and make Devika confess her hidden love for him once he himself realises his love for her .. its obvious Ravi is in love .. I mean which guy sacrifices his own engagement ring for a friend 😉😆 .. he dint think twice before giving away his own ring to Devika's family so that Devika's family dont feel embarassed ... He is already fulfilling the duties of a good son-in-law 😲😛
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally awesome show...must say that I agree with your statement above...The building of there friendship above is both refreshing and sweet to watch...I hope there bond strengthens and that the show doesn't take the clich route if villain attacking the leads etc...
Hope they keep the track interesting and focus on growing there friendship through the whole engagement and wedding phase...curious to see how the two get together... I love the fact that the show has focused on friendship being the strength to building a successful marriage...

I look forward to seeing more... 
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good job! beautifully written