Yes, Anandi has changed...for the better!! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Nice post πŸ‘
Like the way she answered Ganga .
But did she really change? Didn't she react like this before also? when Jagya came to meet her in the cowshed during Gauri phase . She answered him firmly and took the sunglasses from his hand.
She reacted like this when Jagya came with the babooth
She reacted like this when Sanchi started accusing her in front of Amol .

She reacted like this only when ppl starts taking advantage of her goodness thinking tht it is her weakness.

Ya, well it is the same Anandi.

Usually her sunny, cheerful disposition is enough to bring people around to the path of rightness.

But occasionally that fails.

And then she brings out this assertive side of her. It is so rare that it is perceived as if she has changedπŸ˜‰
Yes, anandi has changed for the better. I always wanted anandi to be this way. Well done anandi πŸ‘πŸΌ
And Kudos to anandi for tearing off someone's mask.  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by blushing

Anandi is not real person its fictional character...so obviously CV Writers had behind Anandi's action reaction expressions dialogue...

@alchemist so true ... Surabhi said exactly same when Anandi said she will tell Jagya not to blame Ganga she is going that's her own decision...why don't Ganga said no this is interference... I will convey my husband u don't bother ...

Why Ganga scare still unanswered...lets wait for episode

bold - πŸ€£ nobody seems to know the answer to this..πŸ˜†

But I think I know the solution. Ganga should go and apologise to anandi for starting a cold war against her and trying to poison her husband's mind against anandi. 

That will make jagya feel better and he might not blame her and will also forgive her...😳

What do you say ?
Edited by Shinya - 8 years ago
Excellent post Artee.
Anandi has changed???  Ummm, may be , but if she has changed the change is really good.

But I have seen this Anandi earlier also as Prophet has mentioned. She tolerates to an extent which sometimes for us becomes unbearable but when it comes to someone's else's welfare and about principle she becomes stubborn and firm. Just like her patidev.

No wonder he was moochewale Anandi

I want to say about a scene. During holi scene when Jagya has given a sinful hug to Ganga thinking she is Anandi , Ganga Madam has lectured him that how can you do this. What will Ananfijee think if she ever comes to know this? Have you ever thought how will it impact Shivjee if he knows that you are still thinking about his Patni and hugging me?

Today I want to ask Ganga, When she was blaming Jagya without any reason that he is a two timer. did she ever thought she is not only insulting her husband but also Shiv's Anandi, Shiv's widow, , Anandi, widow of a martyr ?

She can say anything to her soul mate but how dare she bring Shiv's widow in this ? 

It can be a private fight but without any reason why is she bringing her name and that too when you are pointing finger to someone's character?

In that episode where DS and Anandi overhears their fight. It was not just about Maanu and Shivam thing. Jagya did said tum phir se purani baaten Shuru maat karo.

It was insult not only to Anandi's character but also insult to Shiv.

So she is very right in saying Ganga that yes we know what you think about us and when you talk about interference , know your limit also before pointing to my character.

Ofcourse privately they can talk about Anandi, curse her, blame her but if she is talking about right from where and who gave her right to point to Anandi's character by bringing her name in this fight which does not exists and it was just a fear of an insecure women?

Edited by hisusmita - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shinya

bold - πŸ€£ nobody seems to know the answer to this..πŸ˜†

But I think I know the solution. Ganga should go and apologise to anandi for starting a cold war against her and trying to poison her husband's mind against anandi. 

That will make jagya feel better and he might not blame her and will also forgive her...😳

What do you say ?

Looking at present manipulative state of Ganga, I think she'll prefer to pretend in front of jagya that she  apologised to anandi without actually doing it. Jagya might believe it and forgive her ...
It is a bit too late. And she is leaving not for her own sake or even shivam's sake. The reasons are something else. For the sake of DS, for the sake of peace in BH.
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

It is a bit too late. And she is leaving not for her own sake or even shivam's sake. The reasons are something else. For the sake of DS, for the sake of peace in BH.

She is not leaving for the sake of DS. She is leaving because she wrongly thinks she is the cause for the differences beween jagya and ganga.

The truth is, she is not the cause.

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

She is not leaving for her own sake but did she ever do something that is in her interests alone?
They made her believe that she is the root cause of their problems and she doesn't want to be that
She was willing to put up Dsa's meddling of her son and turning him into a brat by using more strict measures.

But I am sure if J asks her why she moved she will tell him that she did it in her own interests and she wants to bring up her child in her own way