Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: poorva22

bass abhi karti hu it is before rajju leaves 5 mins doπŸ˜ƒ

okie dokie ill wait 😳
devuu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hayeee 😳 😳 this os was fantastic πŸ‘ osum gm loved each and evry bit .evry scene was my fav cant mention a particular one 😳 sweet package 😳 super mera gm πŸ€—
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poitu!!!!! Awesome awesome loved the Teri shirt da main ta button wala scene it was super filmy mere style ka!!! πŸ˜‰ 😳 loved it
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: shakku17

hayeee 😳 😳 this os was fantastic πŸ‘ osum gm loved each and evry bit .evry scene was my fav cant mention a particular one 😳 sweet package 😳 super mera gm πŸ€—

thank u mera roshogollaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Originally posted by: shrividhya

Poitu!!!!! Awesome awesome loved the Teri shirt da main ta button wala scene it was super filmy mere style ka!!! πŸ˜‰ 😳 loved it

u know this was the first scene that came to my mind to write the whole thing aur last mein wahi likhna bhul gayi
namrmal thumbnail
Wow  awesome poorva great writing I must say. 
Your choice of songs are always perfect.
Keep on writing and giving us awesome anuraj stories. 
Love you.  

Originally posted by: namrmal

Wow  awesome poorva great writing I must say. 

Your choice of songs are always perfect.
Keep on writing and giving us awesome anuraj stories. 
Love you.  

thank u namrataπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well done Poorva!!  Awesome and lovely update!! πŸ˜Š
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pooru just read your  other post about what we missed. But then we got some of it in your episodic pooru. Anu and rajat alone in the house- awesome. Anu falling on rajat yaar pooru kitna din baad yeh scene idhar mila- super!!! Anu smelling of strawberries - pooru even I can't resist strawberries !!! Anu and rajat watching hum aapke... . Wow I love that film yaar. Anu stiching button on Rajat's shirtt standing on a stool - wow!!!  And Anu hugging rajat goodbye- ha yeee. Pooru but one thing does aloe Vera smell better than strawberry?  Arre rajju se pooch na padegaπŸ˜†
Pooru all in all an out of the world episodic . Pooru what happened to Anurajat on a holiday I am still waiting for that
Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago
lisadfg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...poorva that's such a nice and cute episodic loved it so much the anuraj scenes r the best... Specially the hug without a word was too cute gesture...then watching film together was pretty awesome...anu missing rajat was so obvious and u made it more better their phone convos r the best...and moreover anuraj alone in the house when I read that line naughty thoughts already began coming in my mind...can't help it πŸ˜‰ but anyways nice work πŸ‘ keep it up dear