Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:41am | IP Logged
glitter maker

glitter maker

http://picasion.com/gl/4H1r/

TUNAK TUNAK TUNN TUNAK TUNAK TUNN TUNAK TUNAK TUNN TA RA RA

TUNAK TUNAK TUNN TUNAK TUNAK TUNN TUNAK TUNAK TUNN TA RA RAParty

And this was what Sareen was singing loudly since the last one hour, nobody knew the reason why and for now he did not want to tell, trying hard to control his feelings he wanted to dance his heart out, unhe toh bass dhol bajwaane thhe aur bhangraa paanaa thha...Dancing

Sareen- rabb ji aapko bohot sara thank u aapne meri wish poori kardi, main toh abb aapko desi ghee ka Prasad chadhaaunga... ab bass anu aur mere fauji ko aise hi milaate aur bhidaate rehnaaWink

actually both sareen and shastri family were going to attend a friend's daughter's wedding in dehradun and that was to be a week long trip but rajat nahi jaa paayaa because he had some important work and anu nahi jaa paayi becoz usko bhi assignments submit karne thhe tooh when the whole parivaar will go shaadi mein dhoom machaane sareen ne socha k sareen house mein do dil milenge, ji magar chupke chupke...Embarrassed

and finally shastri's and sareen's packed there bags and went away to dehradun leaving behind a rajat who was getting ready for office and a anu who came to him giving him his lunch box

Rajat- anu tumhe itna kuch karne ki zarurat nahi thhi, I could have managed!Smile

anu- not at all rajat, akeli jaan k liye khana banana se acchha hai k hum aapke liye bhi dabba pack kar de waise bhi ek week tak aap akele kaise manage karenge???Smile

Rajat- how sweet of u!!!Embarrassed

Anu- but rajat main pure vegetarian hut oh ab ek week ke liye no chicken, no fish, no eggs!!!Smile

Rajat- OHHH that's fine!!!Big smile

And now as he starts his bike to leave for the headquarters anu screams for help  in full volume and so he rushes upwards to see that anu kitchen mein short circuit hua, microwave mein aag lagi and anu is lying unconscious on the floor! he lifts her, takes her downstairs first calls the doctor and then the electrician!!!Ouch

Over the phone sareen gets to know abt anu's condition that she fainted because of getting an electric shock and according to the doctor her condition is weak so he instructs anu to stay with rajat till the time all the family members return from dehraadun, she feels awkward but on rajat's insistence she decides to stay!Big smile

So as anu ne rajat k ghar mein entry maari usne shuru kar diya swacchh sareen house abhiyaan and seeing her rajat thought k utna saara kaam toh uski maa ne bhi nahi kiyaa thha. as the day day passed by rajat was busy in his work anu in hers and finally she went to bed to have a good night's sleep but the next morning what surprised her was that rajat finding it very uncomfortable but still he was sleeping on the couch beside her bed like a chhottu baby!!! when she poked his cheek to wake him up he answered after yawning- just because u need to be taken care of dear!!!!!!!Embarrassed

As he came out of the house after breakfast the worth watching scene that was...

Dolly aunty- oyye khhotti tune mere puttar ko gaali kaise diAngry

anu- apne mooh se gaali waali nahi di, mujhe pooch raha thha k mere jeans aur t-shirt  ka size kya hai, maine bola apni mummy ji ko jaake poochna, aapne nahi bataya kyaa???Wink

Dolly- toh itni fashion karne ki zarurat jya hai??? college mein padhne jaati hai yaa fashion karne Angry

anu- arre auntyji mujhe college jaake jo karna hoga main karungi lekin aap mujhe ye bataaiye k kya aapne apne ladke ko kya kabhi school nahi bheja???Angry

dolly's son- dekh anu ab zyaadaa mat bol (this moment rajat interferes...)

rajat-for heaven's sake will u pls stop it, both of u!!!Angry

anu- why should I stop, tell this buffoon and his mother to stop!!!Angry

rajat was clearly able to see that anu was not ready to give in and on the other hand all the Punjabi aunties of lajpatnagar were ready, steady and all set to gang up against anu... so all rajat did was to lift her by her waist and drag her back into the house as she struggled in his arms

anu- rajat chhodiye humme, niche utaariye, don't u find me heavy, I m 52 kilos...LOL

rajat- ohh achhaaShocked ... that is absolutely fine anu lekin tum wahaa jo tamaashe kar rahi thi naa, that was not at all fine!!!Angry

anu- maine tamaashe kiye...Angry

and now bringing her in the house as he tries to make her stand uska sandal phasaa carpet mein and she slipped toh ab anu upar, rajat uske neeche with all her reshmi zulfein brushing over rajat's face and his nose feeling the supple skin of her collarbone... wherein he found anu's fragrance very enticing and enchanting...Embarrassed

anu- rajat... what r u trying to do???Confused

rajat- anu the delicate scent u r wearing is amazing!!!Embarrassed

anu- oohh this is my body lotion, today I tried strawberry wala but I prefer the one which has aloe vera!LOL

rajat- I love fresh strawberries!!!Embarrassed

anu- that is really good... but can we get upD'oh

and now as rajat overheard the convo between anu and her friend over the phone about cancelling a movie plan, she goes to her to enquire...

rajat- why not going for the movie???Shocked

anu- I want to but m very tired after all days work!!!Unhappy

rajat- u know I have a better idea...Wink

so after dinner they arrange the couch, set the projector in place, get some snacks and enjoy HUM AAPKE HAI KAUN... while munching popcorn rajat teases her asking...

rajat- waise anu on alka's wedding with whom did u shake a leg on didi tera dewar deewana???Embarrassed

anu- rajat, no one in this world was so fortunate that he could dance with me...Approve

rajat- acchhaaji I say aapke bhaav toh sachme bohot badhe hue hai!!!Shocked

anu- hum toh jo hai so hai lekin just let me know ke aapne humaare liye itna sab kuch kiya toh aap zaraa ye bataaye k aakhir hum aapke hai kaun???Embarrassed

to this question of hers he actually did not have any answer other than to look at her walking towards the kitchen with the empty bowl of popcorn!

the next morning as he came to the kitchen to help her with breakfast she was busy mixing a batter along with singing melodiously...

K DHEERE DHEERE NAINO KO DHEERE DHEERE

JEEYA KO DHEERE DHEERE BHAAYO RE SAIBO

K DHEERE DHEERE BEGANA DHEERE DHEERE

APNAA SA DHEERE DHEERE LAAGE RE SAIBO...Embarrassed

Rajat- toh madam, aaj cake bann raha hai???Big smile

Anu- nahi muffins! because someone loves fresh strawberries!Embarrassed

as she shows him the fruit he holds her hand and takes a bite because of which she thinks that a 440 watt shock had just through her body... now that he was standing close, maybe closer, actually closest to her that she was able to feel the hardness of his chest and so firmness of his posture... he whispered in her ears...

Rajat- tum jaao main karta huEmbarrassed (as he held the mixing bowl in one hand and took the spatula from her hand from the other)

anu was not able to understand what exactly was going on, she tried to figure it out but failed not wanting to give him any response she just walked away actually ran away bumping into the door hurting her forehead...D'oh

now as she came to his room with his cup of coffee he informed her that he will have to go out of town for work the very next day... so as the day passed by resting, working, studying cooking the only thought that preoccupied her mind was that "WILL IT REALLY MATTER IF RAJAT GOES AWAY, IF HE IS NOT AROUND HER???" Heart

At night as she set the dining table, light chali gayi and so she brought some candles and then ANURAJ enjoyed their candle light dinner with a light meal and a light hearted conversation...

Rajat- anu tum pls gaanaa gaao na, maine tumhe kitchen mein gaate hue sunaa thaa, u have an amazing voiceEmbarrassed

Anu- OK rajat toh bataaiyen hum aapke liye kya gaaye???Embarrassed

Rajat- wahi gaanaa jot um uss din gaa rahi thi!!!

Anu-

SURKHIYAAN YE HAWAAON MEIN DO DILON KE MILNE KI

ARZIYAAN YE FIZAAON MEIN LAMHAA YE THAMM JAANE KI

KAISE HUZURE JI YE LABB DIKHLAAYE

CHUPPI LAGAAKE BHI GHAZAB HAI YE DHAAYE

K DHEERE DHEERE... Embarrassed

Perfect setup, perfect food, perfect companion, perfect music, for rajat everything in that moment was perfect!!!

anu rushed towards his room as he called for her...

rajat- anu, dekho meri uniform ki shirt ka button toot gaya pls seel do!Unhappy

anu- arre aap dossri shirt pehen lijiye!Wink

rajat- uspe daag lagg gaya hai, aur mere paas abhi sirf do hi haiDisapprove

and now anu brings the needle and thread to stich the button but she just stares at him from head to toeWacko

anu- rajat r u 6 feet tall???Shocked

rajat- 5'11 dearCool

anu- heyy shankarji, i look so tinnie minnie in front of uCry

rajat gets the stool for her

rajat- koi baat nahi anu tum nazre uthaake baat karo main sarr jhukaake sunungaaEmbarrassed

and he did not fail to notice that while stiching his button she just could not stop blushingBig smile

as rajat took out his luggage to leave anu came to him, did not say a word just hugged him...Hug

anu- have a safe journey

rajat- tum bhi apna dhyaan rakhna and don't go upstairs

she lived alone  and missed him like anything it was only his phone call after dinner since the last two days  that comforted her uneasiness, finally both the families returned after enjoying the wedding, there was a lot of singing, dancing, fun and frolic happening all around the house lekin jab sab kuch wahi thha shaayad kuch toh nahi thha, har lamhaa sahi thha par rajat nahi thha, uski baatein nahi thhi, uski aahatein nahi thhi... she had become habituate of sharing her morning wali chai with him, to chat with him endlessly, to giggle at his jokes, to blush whenever he teased and the list goes onEmbarrassed... so even today she was eagerly waiting for his call and at last TRING TRING...

rajat- how r u???

anu- fairly good!

rajat- how was ur day???

anu- hectic!!!...

and like this continued a general discussion of what they did and what they did not do, it was just about how r u and where r u but this everyday 10 minute conversation had become a necessity for both of them!!!HeartDay Dreaming

as and when he came back home without any delay he poured his heart in front of sareen aur phir kya hona thha the whole sareen family went to shastri sing and dancing with joy asking for anu's hand for rajat, anu was overwhelmed, she did not know how to react but her face had surely become a complexion card ranging from baby pink to ruby red but jab rajat ne maari entriyaan toh anu k dil mein baji aisi ghantiyaan k wooh toh room se hi bhaag gayi...Wink

her heart was pounding and so her chest grew heavier when she felt his hand on her shoulder, she clutched  her duppataa when he asked...

rajat- anu mujhse shaadi karogi na, pls manaa mat karnaa...Embarrassed(making her turn towards him)

anu- do I really deserve this??? kya aap sachme chaahte hai k hum aapse shaadi kare...Embarrassed

rajat- haa kyonki tum jab hasti ho mere dil ko bohot sukoon milta hai, jab tum gaati ho mann kartaa hai tumhaare saath dance karu, I love the way u smile and so I want to become your favorite reason to smile, tumhaare saath time spend karna mujhe bohot acchha lagta hai, u know jo tum continuously bak bak karti rehti ho, mujhe sunne ki aadat ho gayi hai, actually tumhaari aadat ho gayi hai...Embarrassed

aur ab anu upar thhi uska aasmaan niche thha she was very very happy but as he tried to caress her face she tried to shy away and that moment was when he pulled her towards him and her head softly hit his chest...

rajat-(whispering in her ears)- u were right honey, aloe vera is actually better than strawberry!Blushing

CREATION CREDIT TO MY DIVU @ DIVYA- THANK U SO MUCH Big smileHug

Edited by poorva22 - 07 May 2015 at 5:43am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--appuaksnamrmalherapannapooja_shineStarhanii_0_habiba_VJholicdevuu23Waida1234shrividhyaDivineluster

hanii_0 IF-Dazzler
hanii_0
hanii_0

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
lovely lovely lovely ,superb superb superb Clap Clap Clap anuraj -do dil mil rahe hai Embarrassedi was blushing in every scene yeh to best wala hai poorva Hug
Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herapanna

very nice

thank u heraBig smile
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanii_0

lovely lovely lovely ,superb superb superb Clap Clap Clap anuraj -do dil mil rahe hai Embarrassedi was blushing in every scene yeh to best wala hai poorva Hug

aaawww thank u saharBig smileHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0

shreepatil. IF-Rockerz
shreepatil.
shreepatil.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
wow superb update poorva and song was perfect. i loved it.
shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Poitu!!!!!! Meri darling Embarrassed this was so unimaginable aisa story Maine khabhi nahi dekha Embarrassed lov u poitu!!! Ryt from strawberries till aloe Vera loved their journey of finding love!!! Embarrassed that one hug got me goosebumps Embarrassed I loved each and every word!!! Love sareen uncle and he played Cupid in AnuRaj!!! Agar main chaahuun toh ek page poora tumhara tarif karti rahoon!! I love u so much poitu!!!! :* u have given me the best gift today!!!!Hug I love u so so so much!!!!! Heart
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreepatil.

wow superb update poorva and song was perfect. i loved it.

thank u so much shreeBig smile
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

Poitu!!!!!! Meri darling Embarrassed this was so unimaginable aisa story Maine khabhi nahi dekha Embarrassed lov u poitu!!! Ryt from strawberries till aloe Vera loved their journey of finding love!!! Embarrassed that one hug got me goosebumps Embarrassed I loved each and every word!!! Love sareen uncle and he played Cupid in AnuRaj!!! Agar main chaahuun toh ek page poora tumhara tarif karti rahoon!! I love u so much poitu!!!! :* u have given me the best gift today!!!!Hug I love u so so so much!!!!! Heart

arre haa it was from strawberry to aloeveraLOL mujhe khud nahi pataa chalaa yaarWink i tried ur style i hope i reached somewhere around ur levelBig smile love u tooHeartHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhya

Go to top