***BOKOM BOKOM PAYRA*** #10 (IO) - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
Interviewer:what is skeleton? Sardar:Sir, skeleton is a person who started dieting but forgot to stop it..!!!
A Poetry Competition asked For A 2-Line Rhyme With d Most Romantic 1st Line & the Least Romantic 2nd Line There's d Winning Rhymes My darling, My Love,My Beautiful Wife Marrying U Ruined,My Whole Life I c Ur Face When I m Dreaming That's Why I Always Wake Up Screaming Kind Intelligent, Loving & Hot This Describes Everything You r Not I Love Ur Smile, Ur Face & Ur Eyes Damn, I'm V Good At Telling Lies
🀣
Boy friend is fun, & Husband is gun, Boy friend is light of moon, & Husband is month of june, Boy friend is tooty fruity, & Husband is qismat phooti. πŸ˜‰
Before marriage: Roses are red, sky is blue, O my darling! I love you... After Marriage: Roses are dead, I have flu, don't come near me, Paray hatt tuu,
A guy asked a girl in a library; "Do you mind if I sit beside you"? The girl answered with a loud voice; "I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOUUU!!!". All the students in the library started staring at the guy and he was embarrassed. After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy's table and she told him "I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking, I guess you felt embarrassed right?" The guy responded with a loud voice: "$200 JUST FOR ONE NIGHT!!!? THAT'S TOO MUCH!!!" . . . and all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock and the guy whispered in her ears; "I study Law and I know how to make someone feel guilty" 😎
A Smile costs less than Electricity. But... Gives more light !! So Always Keep Smiling... & Prove that u're the Best TubeLight !! 🀣
Wow titli jokes gulo fatafati chlo πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ..BlackSwan..

khb valo pari na,motamuti pari. Tora abar gache tule dis na🀣

are na na πŸ˜›

A good teacher according to students is 1 who : -Should Be Absent At Least 3 Times A Week -Should Come In Class 10mins Late And Left The Class 10 Mins Earlier -Should Not Give Any Homework And Assignments -Should Not Ask Any Questions To Students -Should Not Disturb The Students By Teaching While They Are Talking

lol

Having "WIFE" Is A Part Of Living... But Having "GIRLFRIEND" Along With The "WIFE" Is Art Of Living

wah