Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Tonight's Episode Spoiler!! (7th May) - Page 4

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@MATSH their love is all about hurting each other in the worst way possible so im cool with it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†he crosses all limits in his anger, she crosses all limits in her mahaanta...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its what makes them them...πŸ˜† if they stop being sadists to each other they wont be IshVeer anymore...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matsh

Am I the only one who wanted them to have their first conscious kiss as a real and romantic one... not as a trap..

The first one was CPR trap.. which was still ok.. Ish never kissed him back..
But now this.. RV has fallen in my eyes if he really does this..

I can never look at their actual post patch-up kiss without remembering this one...

CVS... u r really sadists..

I know cvs are sadist!! But Rv is too drunk to know what he is doing.. So to save him they made sure he was drunk as in concious state he would never kiss her. 
Edited by wind_dancer - 8 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wind_dancer

had his priorites set from the start nah!!🀣🀣 Ishaani hi hai jo gadbad karti hai!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

yeah she was the one who kept running away during their patch up phase too soπŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wind_dancer

I know cvs are sadist!! But Rv is too drunk to know what he is doing.. So to save him they made sure he was drunk as in concious state he would never kiss her. i just hope he is drunk..

i dont think he is, i think hes only pretending to be no?????
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Abt proving ishani as characterless is obviously not looked sober but both ishani n shekhar didn't leave any 2nd option before rv except to do it b/c how much rv is pretending hatred towards ishani i think he still considers ishani as his wife so how can he allow to get his wife's marriage with another guy. Rv tried many times to convince shekhar to talk with him for not intimating with ishani but shekhar is adamant so rv didn't find any 2nd option for protecting this marriage in his present crazy situation. N rv didn't use any another guy for proving ishani's infidelity like he could b used chirag n ishani's photos but rather its he used himself.
wind_dancer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

yeah she was the one who kept running away during their patch up phase too soπŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yeah warna toh ab tak bacche ho gaye hotey dono ki!! Ranveer would have never let her go!! πŸ€£πŸ€£
wind_dancer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

i dont think he is, i think hes only pretending to be no?????

I dnt know yar !! Lets see kya hota hai !! 
matsh thumbnail
ILTHBEB
I dont think that he considers her as his wife anymore.. he just wants to bring out her colors as per him...

He might be technically married.. but he considers Ri as his wife now..
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys please. It's Ranveer. Deep down he's not trying to prove anything to anyone. He just wants to get close to her because they haven't been able to. He's been away from her for so long that he can't stay away from her anymore
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: matsh

ILTHBEB
I dont think that he considers her as his wife anymore.. he just wants to bring out her colors as per him...

He might be technically married.. but he considers Ri as his wife now..

its subconscious consideration i guess.tu loog e boltai ho dil mai kuch aur jaban mai kuch aur.lol i don't know why after hospital scene i m only feeling rv's situation n pain.lol