Tonight's Episode Spoiler!! (7th May) - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Ishani paved way for all this non sense while they ve  made ranveer more faulty so that he can feel guilty and shed tears.Here the person who is completely responsible will be let scot free...

Cvs😡
Originally posted by matsh

Too much ...

TL and Pallu... take a bow !!;-);-)

Sorry cant put images... on cell.. but so wanted to.. ;-)
This means Shakti was bluffing.. in the olv he said that they r not kissing but Ri will misunderstand that they r..

Btw.. did not get the meaning of RV will be slouched..and Ishani will see him fall.. anyone got it..

same scene as hospital one im guessing.. he will trip over and she will catch him...😆😆😆 then he will push her off😆😆😆

and yeah we are good😳😃😛

Originally posted by wind_dancer

we all were expecting that nah but Ri tapak jati hai!!🤣  but yeah no matter what it was started as but no way that Ranveer would not have had gotten carrie away and  Ishaani also clearly did get carried away!!🤣🤣 

exactly and Ranveer toh isnt even guilty about getting carried away unlike Ishaani🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  that itself says a lot🤣 munda has his priorities straight☺️
Originally posted by nebuna

Ishani paved way for all this non sense while they ve  made ranveer more faulty so that he can feel guilty and shed tears.Here the person who is completely responsible will be let scot free...

Cvs😡

welcome to daily soap world my friend😆😆 especially EK ka DS world where female lead is never wrong and male lead is always wrong😆😆
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

yeah go back to our FB chat..😃😆😆 then CVs will be desperate for feedback and will give us such things😳😆

Yeah we should !! Since now online viewers are also counted on trps nah???

on that note, i know the characterless thing is very very very harsh but again thats what Ishaani proved herself as in front of him so you cant really blame him for it (though its still sick) If someones wife tells them that she had an EMA behind his back with her ex what else will people call her??? again not justifying what Ranveer is doing, but Ishaani made him think like that...

There!! She herself made sure that Ranveer ould think like that about her so him feeling like that can't be said wrong !! Even i dnt like these stuffs at all feeling like slapping those people.. But since she herself made sure of it we cant say anything either!!🥱🥱

Yeah we should !! Since now online viewers are also counted on trps nah???

yep they are..😊😊 mix of both now😃😃

There!! She herself made sure that Ranveer ould think like that about her so him feeling like that can't be said wrong !! Even i dnt like these stuffs at all feeling like slapping those people.. But since she herself made sure of it we cant say anything either!!🥱🥱

exactly, again not in any way justifying his actions, but when she herself started it how can you blame him???
Am I the only one who wanted them to have their first conscious kiss as a real and romantic one... not as a trap..

The first one was CPR trap.. which was still ok.. Ish never kissed him back..
But now this.. RV has fallen in my eyes if he really does this..

I can never look at their actual post patch-up kiss without remembering this one...

CVS... u r really sadists..

exactly and Ranveer toh isnt even guilty about getting carried away unlike Ishaani🤣  that itself says a lot🤣 munda has his priorities straight☺️

Naah re !! He had his priorites set from the start nah!!🤣🤣 Ishaani hi hai jo gadbad karti hai!!😕😕