Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
but in precap  they showed Birdsong not arjun's house.. ðŸ˜•
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh looks like my guess is right afterall! Tfs yar! :)
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The show as a whole is pretty slow-paced but wow Sam and Arjun's story is on a fast roll. Sam and Arjun share great chemistry so I'm excited for the scene but I'd hope Samaira holds in the reins a little bit and doesn't fall hook, line and sinker into her attraction/infatuation just yet. Thanks for sharing!!
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soni595

The show as a whole is pretty slow-paced but wow Sam and Arjun's story is on a fast roll. Sam and Arjun share great chemistry so I'm excited for the scene but I'd hope Samaira holds in the reins a little bit and doesn't fall hook, line and sinker into her attraction/infatuation just yet. Thanks for sharing!!

hoping the same 
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

The cute Radhika (Monica Sehgal) has finally settled down in Mumbai and all set to embark upon a journey in search of her identity in Star Plus' Manmarziyan (Swastik Productions).

But now in the coming episodes, there is a treat for the fans of Arjun (Aham Sharma) and Samaira (Kashmira Irani).

The couple will soon share some cosy moments while getting undressed...oops...we meant Dressed!!

Wondering what does that mean??

Shares a source "Arjun will take Samaira to his home and tell her to don a saree for a special date. She would deny stating that she doesn't know how to drape one, post which he would help her. Viewers would get to see some really sizzling romance between the two as he dresses her up in a sexy red saree."

As already seen in last night's episode, Arjun has told Samaira to be his wife, and now he would go on to share how he is attracted towards her.

But like us, don't you all too feel that dal mein kuch kala hai?

We are sure there is much to this love story!

We tried digging out information from the actors but in vain.

If you have clue what is the secret of Arjun, our mystery man, do share the details in the comment box below!

Thanks For Sharing the WU Ri! 🤗
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TaherifiedMe

No problem Shru!

Even I can't wait for today!! 😳

Hmm..UK my bad...I can't watch d new epis...here we r one Epi behind...
We get new Epi on nxt day 3pm... 😭