I read your post ji.. You rock my sanju babes⭐️
May bhi line may khari hun aapke ghar aane keliyeπŸ˜ƒ
My laughing partnerπŸ˜†are you readyπŸ˜†
Bahut pareshaan karungi tumey, jhelne keliye tayar ho tumπŸ˜†
Love you β€οΈπŸ€—

Thank you Nikita babes πŸ˜ƒ
Line me kiyu khadhi ho ji...pack your bags and come πŸ˜ƒ
I'm ever ready for you my laughing partner πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† tu mujhey pareshaan karogi? Lekin may tumey pareshaan nai karungi ji koi aur karega πŸ˜†
What say? πŸ˜† tum aa toh jaao hum sab jhel lengay tumey πŸ˜†
The above post was beautiful ji 😳
Thank you too for coming in my life,I will never forget when you use to travel to cyber cafe just to keep me company when Rajeev was out of country and I couldn't sleep πŸ˜ƒ we used to talk hours and hours may paglon ki Tara hassti thi,remember? I miss that very much,your poems and jokes will always remain with me. Hum kitna bak bak kartay thay yaar... That will remain part of my life. Thank you for being there when I was lonely and sad. I love you too sweeti!!!! By the way,what happened to your phobia? Hahaha!!kisikey entry maarnay se phobia bahar hai na? Hehe...keep smiling baby girl
Love and hugs
SanjuEdited by Sanju4Rajeev - 8 years ago
Disha2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Komali14

Akki ji.. πŸ˜ƒThis is beautiful thread, beautiful concept..😊

<font color="#222222">what you think about this "FORUM"..</font>

<font color="#222222">I joined this forum because of rantara. This is really very special place for me. I m really happy to be a part of this beautiful forum.πŸ˜ƒ</font>

The rest of the questions ll be answered below..

When I joined forum I was welcomed by many.. First one who welcomed me was Anjail and the second one was sanju and within in some seconds she made me comfortable in the forum.. She is a sweetheart..😳
Forum completely changed my life.. I have very few special friends here.. I joined forum late na toh there were very few members left.. I miss few of them they don't visit forum but they ll always be in heart..
Now coming to what I got in the forum is very special which I guess no one got in the forum.
I m one of the lucky n blessed person to get it.
I got beautiful, caring n loving family they are very special to me. N that is sanju's family now it's my family too.
I found my angel, ⭐️my someone really very special person in the forum. Jaan ke forum ne mujhey apne jaan se milaya..😳
Haan mujhey iss forum may mera pyaar mila hai hum dono yahi miley aur yahi pyaar huwa dono ko..unke saath mujhey ek pyaara sa pariwar mila joh bahut pyaara hai..
May unse kuch kahna chahti hun..
Tum hii ho, abh tum hii ho..
Zindagi abh tum hii ho..
Meri Ashiqui tum hi ho...😳

Pahle pyaar kya hota hai, pyaar kaise hota hai yesab nai pata tha jab unse mili toh jaana pyaar kya hota hai, bahut khoobsurat hota hai pyaar..
Unhone mujhey seekhaya pyaar karna..
sanju ke real life story bold read karne ke baad pyaar pe yakin aaya aur jab usse mili toh maine duniya ki sabse loving couple se mili..😳
Mujhey bahut khushi huwi ki maine bahut pyaare aur acchey logo se mili yaha they are very special to me.. I got to learn many things from them, from my di sanju..
Sab pyaare aur sweet memories hai iss forum hai..
I learned to love everyone, to be bold, never give up on anything, caring n loving, always keep smiling and many things from sanju.. Aur she is inspiration to adopt kids n give them love n support them.. In future I would love to adopt kids.. Thank you sanju for coming in my life..πŸ˜ƒ
Ye mere someone special ke liye hai..
Thode Badmash Ho Tum,
Thode Nadan Ho Tum,
Haan Magar Yeh Sach Hai Hamari Jaan Ho Tum..😳

Hum aap se pyaar karengay jab tak hai jaan..❀️
Thank you for being my angel n my love..πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Nikita Di this was beautiful! Mujhey aansoo aagay 😭 iss forum me tumey tumara pahla pyaar Mila...you are one blessed girl. Mujhey bhi tumse pyaar hogaya πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Sanju Di ke baarey me joh kuch likha woh sab sach hai yaar,meri bhi inspiration hai woh. She taught me how to become bold in life and fight till I won. I'm back on my feet because of sanju Di and her family joh abh meri bhi family hai πŸ˜‰ love you too Di πŸ˜ƒ
Komali14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanju4Rajeev

Thank you Nikita babes πŸ˜ƒ
Line me kiyu khadhi ho ji...pack your bags and come πŸ˜ƒ
I'm ever ready for you my laughing partner πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† tu mujhey pareshaan karogi? Lekin may tumey pareshaan nai karungi ji koi aur karega πŸ˜†
What say? πŸ˜† tum aa toh jaao hum sab jhel lengay tumey πŸ˜†
The above post was beautiful ji 😳
Thank you too for coming in my life,I will never forget when you use to travel to cyber cafe just to keep me company when Rajeev was out of country and I couldn't sleep πŸ˜ƒ we used to talk hours and hours may paglon ki Tara hassti thi,remember? I miss that very much,your poems and jokes will always remain with me. Hum kitna bak bak kartay thay yaar... That will remain part of my life. Thank you for being there when I was lonely and sad. I love you too sweeti!!!! By the way,what happened to your phobia? Hahaha!!kisikey entry maarnay se phobia bahar hai na? Hehe...keep smiling baby girl
Love and hugs
Sanju

Sanju ammi πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you ji,  my laughing partner πŸ˜†
Accha jheloge mujhey πŸ˜† kahi aap mera bags pack karkey wapas na bhej doh  do din may mujhsey pareshaan hoke πŸ˜†
Mujhey kaun pareshaan karega accha chotu πŸ˜† I ll deal with him ji πŸ˜† meri toh band bhajega abh πŸ˜†
Haan I remember humare woh hasin pal, hum dono pagalon ke tara hasste the may sochti thi ki ye ladki sohti kyun nai hai πŸ˜• tum merey liye jaldi utti so sweet of you πŸ˜Š 
Phobia πŸ˜† woh toh kisise dar ke bhaag gaya ji πŸ˜†
You too keep smiling..  πŸ€—
Komali14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Disha2811

Nikita Di this was beautiful! Mujhey aansoo aagay 😭 iss forum me tumey tumara pahla pyaar Mila...you are one blessed girl. Mujhey bhi tumse pyaar hogaya πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Sanju Di ke baarey me joh kuch likha woh sab sach hai yaar,meri bhi inspiration hai woh. She taught me how to become bold in life and fight till I won. I'm back on my feet because of sanju Di and her family joh abh meri bhi family hai πŸ˜‰ love you too Di πŸ˜ƒ

Hey sweeti πŸ˜ƒ
Awww roh mat,  ajaao jappi paaley πŸ€— 
Hayee tumne dil khush kar diya πŸ€— Tume bhi mujhsey pyaar hogaya πŸ˜³ Love you too sweeti πŸ˜ƒ
Keep smiling. πŸ€— Mwaaah!! 
By the way you are beautiful and cute πŸ˜‰ 
Chalo chali hun c yaa πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Komali14 - 8 years ago
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zyada ni bolungi bcz mje zyada lamba lamba likhna ni ata..πŸ˜†
So I just wanna say to all of u dat

"InDiA FoRuMs" Is The BeSt Thing Happened In My Life..

Dats it.. agar ek do line aur likh di na.. to ro padungi main..πŸ˜†
Love to Everyone.. Dil Se.. 😳
Mwwaahh!! 😳