Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
why no one is replying?
hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello...
1) what you think about this "FORUM"..
The forum is everything... family, fun, friendship... everthing to me...
i m more comfortable in DDEJ forum that of any other...

2)what is that one/many special things u got from DDEJ forum..
i came to know that i can write... silly answer but yeah i realised after my frst ss that i can write...

3)Did this forum bring a change into you- good or bad.. *wink*
Change good or bad i dont know... ya but forum gave me alot of good friends and took all the bad lonely time...

4)we know u would have defo find many special friends here.. 
Well everybody is specail to me akki, ria, shivu, rasika, yashvi, kerat, nethru, niyati, pampu but i do miss pari...
she was full time forum friend... i miss her badly...

5)but why do you think they are special.. would you like to mention any good/bad encounter with DDEJ forum member...
well they are all good and simple... they are all rantara die hard fans..

6)Did this forum gave you something which you didn't get before..
This forum gave me everything...
happiness, lots of friends, good pink misssions...

7)or what new came into you after joining yedi's gang...
Honestly i stopped getting angry... yedi's gang made me happy and i controlled my anger well...

8)you can add more points if u want to tell us something more..
I wanna thank all of you for being there with me...
reading my crap update and then liking and commenting on it...
means alot to me...
Love You All...
Edited by hayakhan5 - 8 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
@Haya, thank u so much for ur reply dear..
i loved ur post.
and #2 is not silly at all... bcz same goes with me also.. and many those writers who started their first FF/SS on DDEJ forum.. 

thx again for ur response...
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Akki ji I'll be posting here soon darling 😃
Just bear with me 😃
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Phew! Finally I made it!

What do I think about this forum?
Ever since I joined this forum I have considered this place as my second home. B'cause most of my time was spent here. Doesn't matter if it's for a minute,half hour or an hour. I made sure that I paid a visit here once everyday. This place will always remain my second home even if I happen to leave.

The rest of the questions will be answered below

My journey in the forum...

Rantara was the very reason I joined the forum. I used be very quite and didn't know what to expect and do in this place. Inspired by some wonderful writers in the forum I started writing my own FF's. I got a huge response,people appreciated my work here and that encouraged me to write even more. The very first one to welcome me and comment on my story was none other then our comedy queen,suchi ji. That day was special and will remain special for me. I was introduced to other members through my stories and my readers bestowed their love on me through comments and word of encouragement,I fell in love with them in no time. I'm great full for all my wonderful readers who supported me all the way. Anyway, As my story progressed I noticed members being introduced to other members through my stories and then gradually becoming friends. Kuch toh accha huwa meri khaniyon se. Members found and made friends through my stories. Isse acchi baath kiya ho sakti hai. Today I was just going through the comments on my previous stories when I came across some beautiful names my readers gave me. Humari readers ne humey acchey acchey,pyaare pyaare naamo se naamkaran kiya tha which I accepted with my heart and It will remain with me forever. Some called me Besharam writer,some called me queen of twist and turns,and some gave me the title of Queen of Romance,Jaan of the forum,gundi and so on. My favourite was Gundi! Hehe.. thanks to pampz for this special name that will remain with me as long as I live.

This forum gave me so many beautiful friends with khattay meethay yaadein. Taking a few names won't be fair to others,all are special and unique in their own way. It's true that I'm really attached to some friends around here who also have relation with me outside of this forum as well. I have no complains about bad encounters,Infact I'm greatfull for bad encounters because they taught me a lesson. And I don't linger in the past,I forgive forget and move on. Yesterday's gone,today is a new day! I look forward to what the day has in store for me rather then going back and digging the dead. Hehe...
Any way my readers wanted to know if I was romantic in real life and if I was then they wanted me to share with them. Sharing about my personal life in the forum wasn't easy. After doing a lot of thinking along with my loved ones I finally agreed to write.

I started writing BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL - LOVE HURTS,the love story of my life. And once again I was overwhelmed with the huge response I got from from my readers. 7 members joined the forum because of this story. And members from other forums became the fan of this story as well. I was contacted through pms then through emails. I was informed that Bold and Beautiful was impacting people's life's and life's were being transformed. It was one awesome feeling knowing that this story of mine was bringing changes into peoples life's. My lovely readers showered their love on us through gifts and cards. I was flattered by their attention. One day I received a message from a girl from Hawaii who was the reader of "Bold" she wanted to meet us and see us face to face. I was jumping with excitement! On Christmas Eve that girl arrived in canada! Guess what? She was none other then Disha from our forum! She spent two weeks with us. Then a month later a single mother and her 16 yr daughter who was also a silent reader of Bold visited us from Colombo Sri Lanka! We welcomed them with open heart and arms. I was feeling blessed once again. They stayed with us for a month. Mujhey dukh huwa when they left,but I'm still in touch with them. Then two lovers from karela India who was also my silent reader paid a surprise visit to us. The lovers wanted to get married but religion and culture came in between them,and the family disapproved. The lovers eloped and ended up in my home! I was the happiest person alive! No matter what I always supported lovers because I know the hurt and the pain when two lovers are being separated. So here we were making numerous phone calls to karela India,trying to convince the family somehow but all effort and energy went into vain. They didn't agree. Left with no option we got the lovers married. We gave them a wedding they deserved. Finally they were happy and smiling. This is what I wanted to see on their faces,smile! We gave them a honeymoon they wanted and after they left for karela India. The family disowned them,so what? We were standing right behind them as back up to support them all the way. We bought them a decent home in karela,and today the girl is continuing her education and the guy has a well paid job. We talk every week and we are glad to know that they are back on their feet and living happily. This all happened through my real life love story "Bold and Beautiful"- Love Hurts. Agar bold and beautiful nahi hota toh inn sab pyaare pyaare logo se hum mil nahi paatey aur ye sab hum kar nai paatey. Some more bold readers are packing their bags to pay us a visit very soon. They are more than welcome in our home. So you can imagine what this forum has given me and my readers. There are few people here to whom I'm attached to. Without talking to them I feel I'm missing something in life. Anyway, I would like to thank my readers for their love and support. All are great bunch of people here. Stay blessed and keep smiling. I humble myself and ask for forgiveness if I have said or done anything wrong. Kisiko bhi merey kaaran dukh ya takleef pahuncha ho toh please mujhey maaf kardena,may perfect nai Hun ji. Kaan pakarkey sorry. After bold finishes I'll be leaving the forum but not my friends so don't panic. May yaha se acchay aur meethi yaadon ke saath Jana chahiti Hun joh merey saath humesha rahengi. Love to all the wonderful people I met in the forum. God bless all,hasso aur hasao. If you wanna receive please give to others who are in need. Give to the poor and needy. If you wanna see blessings in your life just bring home one beggar from the street and serve him or her a meal,then see how the blessing is poured upon you. Treat others just the way you want others to treat you. Live,laugh and love! Live like there's no tomorrow. Yaha kal kiya ho kisnay jaana so do good and stay blessed. I don't say things just like that,I practice what I preach. God bless all!
Love,
Sanju

Hastey hastey kat jaaye rastey
Zindagi yuhi chalti rahe
Khushi Miley ya ghum
Badlegey na hum
Duniya chahe badalti rahe 😃
DamRyeong thumbnail
^ Sanju that was beautiful..
will reply to ur whole post soonish..
love..
Sanjh30 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: itsokaysammy

^ Sanju that was beautiful..

will reply to ur whole post soonish..
love..

Hehe...thanks sweet 😃
Komali14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Akki ji.. 😃 This is beautiful thread, beautiful concept.. 😊

what you think about this "FORUM"..

I joined this forum because of rantara. This is really very special place for me. I m really happy to be a part of this beautiful forum. 😃

The rest of the questions ll be answered below.. 

When I joined forum I was welcomed by many..  First one who welcomed me was Anjail and the second one was sanju and within in some seconds she made me comfortable in the forum.. She is a sweetheart.. 😳
Forum completely changed my life..  I have very few special friends here.. I joined forum late na toh there were very few members left..  I miss few of them they don't visit forum but they ll always be in heart.. 
Now coming to what I got in the forum is very special which I guess no one got in the forum. 
I m one of the lucky n blessed person to get it. 
I got beautiful, caring n loving family they are very special to me. N that is sanju's family now it's my family too. 
 I found my angel, ⭐️ my someone really very special person in the forum. Jaan ke forum ne mujhey apne jaan se milaya.. 😳
Haan mujhey iss forum may mera pyaar mila hai hum dono yahi miley aur yahi pyaar huwa dono ko..unke saath mujhey ek pyaara sa pariwar mila joh bahut pyaara hai..
May unse kuch kahna chahti hun.. 
Tum hii ho, abh tum hii ho.. 
Zindagi abh tum hii ho.. 
Meri Ashiqui tum hi ho... 😳

Pahle pyaar kya hota hai, pyaar kaise hota hai yesab nai pata tha jab unse mili toh jaana pyaar kya hota hai,  bahut khoobsurat hota hai pyaar..
Unhone mujhey seekhaya pyaar karna..
sanju ke real life story bold read karne ke baad pyaar pe yakin aaya aur jab usse mili toh maine duniya ki sabse loving couple se mili.. 😳
Mujhey bahut khushi huwi ki maine bahut pyaare aur acchey logo se mili yaha they are very special to me.. I got to learn many things from them, from my di sanju.. 
Sab pyaare aur sweet memories hai iss forum hai.. 
I learned to love everyone,  to be bold, never give up on anything,  caring n  loving,  always keep smiling and many things from sanju..  Aur she is inspiration  to adopt kids n give them love n support them.. In future I would love to adopt kids.. Thank you sanju for coming in my life.. 😃

Ye mere someone special ke liye hai.. 
Thode Badmash Ho Tum, 
Thode Nadan Ho Tum, 
Haan Magar Yeh Sach Hai Hamari Jaan Ho Tum.. 😳

Hum aap se pyaar karengay jab tak hai jaan.. ❤️
Thank you for being my angel n my love.. 😃 🤗
Edited by Komali14 - 8 years ago
Komali14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ sanju 😃 
I read your post ji.. You rock my sanju babes ⭐️