India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Mansi

fivestar2 Senior Member
fivestar2
fivestar2

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I just saw the sbb update on Facebook, I'm disgusted at Mansi I can't believe she did that. She tried to seduce Ahem I'm so disappointed in the sns creative team

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fahima1234touch_of_pinkvatika_rani_gr

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Well, if Ahem wants to marry Mansi, he should be prepared to have a proper relationship with her. Mansi is only doing these things because Ahem is encouraging her by keeping her around him.

If Mansi's disgusting for trying to seduce Ahem, then what is Ahem, the husband who keeps insisting he will marry another woman without getting a divorce from his wife? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ColossialbrinnyChiraiyya...lovely_ladyvatika_rani_gr

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
well, Mansi is desperate...she will do anything to get  him...her antics will get cheaper everyday...

and Ahem is egoistic...will not admit that he still loves gopi so he is keeping Mansi around to prove his point.

such sad people.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fahima1234skanthanvatika_rani_gr

Sd1978 Senior Member
Sd1978
Sd1978

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
It is sad and disgusting the way the show is going..time for gopi to find the lost self respect and high tail it outta there!let ahem get with mansi and end the show..cvs r running outta ideas and they are just making viewers mad..do they take us for fools? The tamil version of this show has yet to become this ridiculous tho..but the storyline seems to be identical...indiAn serials sigh..no offence to
Anyone! Im indian myself!

Edited by Snsaddict - 07 May 2015 at 8:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fahima1234vatika_rani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I agree with Nikki... More than Mansi, Ahem is disgusting... Just hate him...Angry... How can he even allow that to happen when Gopi is alive and he has not divorced her legally... Gopi is still his wife.. he cannot do that.. so I say Ahem is desperate...AngryDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fahima1234touch_of_pinkvatika_r

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

I agree with Nikki... More than Mansi, Ahem is disgusting... Just hate him...Angry... How can he even allow that to happen when Gopi is alive and he has not divorced her legally... Gopi is still his wife.. he cannot do that.. so I say Ahem is desperate...AngryDead

Thanks Gayatri.

The thing is, so far from what we have seen, Ahem has had choice in what happens.

Jigar on the other hand did not have a choice when Radha drugged and slept with him, a plan that Paridhi was also initially a part of. That's what I would call disgusting.

Now if Mansi forces or threatens Ahem to do something against his will, that's a completely different story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vatika_rani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

Thanks Gayatri.

The thing is, so far from what we have seen, Ahem has had choice in what happens.

Jigar on the other hand did not have a choice when Radha drugged and slept with him, a plan that Paridhi was also initially a part of. That's what I would call disgusting.

Now if Mansi forces or threatens Ahem to do something against his will, that's a completely different story.
U r welcome Nikki... yes Ahem and everyone always has a choice.. it is just that what they choose... Ahem had choice of accepting Mansi 10 years ago, he should have done that 10 years ago, by divorcing Gopi and marrying Mansi...But he chose to keep his ego, anger on Gopi and torture her... 
Believe me, if Ahem had moved on 10 years ago with Mansi, Gopi would have gone out of his life as soon as she came back from jail... 
I hated Paridhi for doing that really...disgusting... I still dont like her, but somewhat ok, she is harmless as of now..

Edited by ani_gr - 07 May 2015 at 9:54am

vatika_rtouch_of_pink

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by touch_of_pink

Thanks Gayatri.

U r welcome Nikki... yes Ahem and everyone always has a choice.. it is just that what they choose... Ahem has choice of accepting Mansi 10 years ago, he should have done that 10 years ago, by divorcing Gopi and marrying Mansi...But he chose to keep his ego, anger on Gopi and torture her... 
Believe me, if Ahem had moved on 10 years ago with Mansi, Gopi would have gone out of his life as soon as she came back from jail... 
I hated Paridhi for doing that really...disgusting... I still dont like her, but somewhat ok, she is harmless as of now..

I agree with you Nikki and Gayathri. Yes, what Mansi did is disgusting and annoying but Ahem is no less. He is as disgusting as Mansi.

If Ahem had legally divorced Gopi, she wouldn't even have gone to MB. If she had gone it would have been just for the formality. She would have found a job for herself where there is no background verification.

But Ahem is neither divorcing her nor is he fine with her. That is too much. Angry His anger is right at its place but that is not the way.

touch_of_pinkani_gr

Go to top