fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I just saw the sbb update on Facebook, I'm disgusted at Mansi I can't believe she did that. She tried to seduce Ahem I'm so disappointed in the sns creative team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well, if Ahem wants to marry Mansi, he should be prepared to have a proper relationship with her. Mansi is only doing these things because Ahem is encouraging her by keeping her around him.

If Mansi's disgusting for trying to seduce Ahem, then what is Ahem, the husband who keeps insisting he will marry another woman without getting a divorce from his wife? 
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well, Mansi is desperate...she will do anything to get  him...her antics will get cheaper everyday...

and Ahem is egoistic...will not admit that he still loves gopi so he is keeping Mansi around to prove his point.

such sad people.
Sd1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is sad and disgusting the way the show is going..time for gopi to find the lost self respect and high tail it outta there!let ahem get with mansi and end the show..cvs r running outta ideas and they are just making viewers mad..do they take us for fools? The tamil version of this show has yet to become this ridiculous tho..but the storyline seems to be identical...indiAn serials sigh..no offence to
Anyone! Im indian myself!Edited by Snsaddict - 8 years ago
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I agree with Nikki... More than Mansi, Ahem is disgusting... Just hate him...😡... How can he even allow that to happen when Gopi is alive and he has not divorced her legally... Gopi is still his wife.. he cannot do that.. so I say Ahem is desperate...😡🤢
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ani_gr

I agree with Nikki... More than Mansi, Ahem is disgusting... Just hate him...😡... How can he even allow that to happen when Gopi is alive and he has not divorced her legally... Gopi is still his wife.. he cannot do that.. so I say Ahem is desperate...😡🤢

Thanks Gayatri.

The thing is, so far from what we have seen, Ahem has had choice in what happens.

Jigar on the other hand did not have a choice when Radha drugged and slept with him, a plan that Paridhi was also initially a part of. That's what I would call disgusting.

Now if Mansi forces or threatens Ahem to do something against his will, that's a completely different story.
ani_gr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: touch_of_pink

Thanks Gayatri.

The thing is, so far from what we have seen, Ahem has had choice in what happens.

Jigar on the other hand did not have a choice when Radha drugged and slept with him, a plan that Paridhi was also initially a part of. That's what I would call disgusting.

Now if Mansi forces or threatens Ahem to do something against his will, that's a completely different story.

U r welcome Nikki... yes Ahem and everyone always has a choice.. it is just that what they choose... Ahem had choice of accepting Mansi 10 years ago, he should have done that 10 years ago, by divorcing Gopi and marrying Mansi...But he chose to keep his ego, anger on Gopi and torture her... 
Believe me, if Ahem had moved on 10 years ago with Mansi, Gopi would have gone out of his life as soon as she came back from jail... 
I hated Paridhi for doing that really...disgusting... I still dont like her, but somewhat ok, she is harmless as of now..

Edited by ani_gr - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ani_gr

U r welcome Nikki... yes Ahem and everyone always has a choice.. it is just that what they choose... Ahem has choice of accepting Mansi 10 years ago, he should have done that 10 years ago, by divorcing Gopi and marrying Mansi...But he chose to keep his ego, anger on Gopi and torture her... 

Believe me, if Ahem had moved on 10 years ago with Mansi, Gopi would have gone out of his life as soon as she came back from jail... 
I hated Paridhi for doing that really...disgusting... I still dont like her, but somewhat ok, she is harmless as of now..

I agree with you Nikki and Gayathri. Yes, what Mansi did is disgusting and annoying but Ahem is no less. He is as disgusting as Mansi.

If Ahem had legally divorced Gopi, she wouldn't even have gone to MB. If she had gone it would have been just for the formality. She would have found a job for herself where there is no background verification.

But Ahem is neither divorcing her nor is he fine with her. That is too much. 😡 His anger is right at its place but that is not the way.
ani_gr thumbnail
Yes Kavitha... now Gopi should make a decision,  if Ahem cannot..she should just go away fro here and not cry and think emotionally now because it is too much now...
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Both of them don't have guts to do that as Kokila will not allow them.