Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Love, Sacrifice and Foolishness (Page 3)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

I can sort of understand where pragya is coming from . This does not mean I agree with her but have observed her character over time.
1. She does not know Abhi loves her. Abhi sort of conveyed in an indirect manner during her denial. But she was too emotionally disturbed herself at that timeto sort of register that or analyse the deeper meaning.
2.Her situation now as she sees it. Abhi loves Tanu. Tanu is pregnant with Abhis child as per the pregnancy test at the hospital. Abhi does not want to have a real husband wife relnship with her -p and always made it clear it would be that. So what's stopping baby ' s parents from getting together, she herself as she is the legal wife.
3. She does not want to tell Abhi as Abhi will accept the child and his affair. Dadi will get to know and be heartbroken on 2 counts. She breaks relnship with Abhi. Not only that she gets to know how P has suffered whom she ADORES.
Abhi loses daadi , the person he loves most.Only a losing situation for all including herself as both people whom she loves are broken.

So she chooses this way , her way. Trying to make evry1 hate her so that she moves out. Situation is better this way and there is some chance Tanu and child find acceptance. 
And Pragya was never abt herself, it was always the people she loved.

Ditto...

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged

I can sort of understand where pragya is coming from . This does not mean I agree with her but have observed her character over time.
1. She does not know Abhi loves her. Abhi sort of conveyed in an indirect manner during her denial. But she was too emotionally disturbed herself at that timeto sort of register that or analyse the deeper meaning.
2.Her situation now as she sees it. Abhi loves Tanu. Tanu is pregnant with Abhis child as per the pregnancy test at the hospital. Abhi does not want to have a real husband wife relnship with her -p and always made it clear it would be that. So what's stopping baby ' s parents from getting together, she herself as she is the legal wife.
3. She does not want to tell Abhi as Abhi will accept the child and his affair. Dadi will get to know and be heartbroken on 2 counts. She breaks relnship with Abhi. Not only that she gets to know how P has suffered whom she ADORES.
Abhi loses daadi , the person he loves most.Only a losing situation for all including herself as both people whom she loves are broken.

So she chooses this way , her way. Trying to make evry1 hate her so that she moves out. Situation is better this way and there is some chance Tanu and child find acceptance. 

I too get it's Pragya's character in some way (especially post marriage Pragya). 

The thing is she has been devolving into these kind of characteristics over time all the more. Like I said, I do get that she is doing it out of love and sacrificial mindset not caring about herself. Even then, what she is doing is impractical.

However, we do remember that Pragya proposed to Abhi and hoped he would love her despite knowing he was in love with Tannu. She even went to tell Tannu about her marriage/love and that's when Tannu burst the pregnancy bomb. I wonder why Pragya did not think of Abhi loving Tannu at that time. Now that a baby is involved, things have changed to the opposite direction.

Anyways, it's all quite hard to digest. Not someone with a sense of self worth would do. Sad that our heroine is this way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msleeTeluguAmmayi

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

Agree with the post Tia.

I wonder if the CVs intend to piss the audience off along with the rest that she's trying to break bridges with. It's certainly working.

And if it's working, are they trying to make us bear Tanu a lil while longer..

Either way, these scenes are unbearable.

Piss audience off? Or is it to show she is the embodiment of selflessness. I don't know. Hope it is to piss audience off. Because I am!

They could do it differently without making Pragya look this foolish.

@blue, YES. I could not tolerate the prolonged PraNu scene yesterday.

deefanTeluguAmmayi

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

I too get it's Pragya's character in some way (especially post marriage Pragya).

The thing is she has been devolving into these kind of characteristics over time all the more. Like I said, I do get that she is doing it out of love and sacrificial mindset not caring about herself. Even then, what she is doing i
s impractical.

However, we do remember that Pragya proposed to Abhi and hoped he would love her despite knowing he was in love with Tannu. She even went to tell Tannu about her marriage/love and that's when Tannu burst the pregnancy bomb. I wonder why Pragya did not think of Abhi loving Tannu at that time. Now that a baby is involved, things have changed to the opposite direction.

Anyways, it's all quite hard to digest. Not someone with a sense of self worth would do. Sad that our heroine is this way.

No she did think of abhi loving Tanu at the time of confession too when she says she does not expect him to love her back. She confessed because she wanted to get it out of her system. It was suffocating her if she did not confess. But a
baby brings some permanance to someone' s relationship. When an unborn child is involved and the parents want to be together, its natural for her to feel like a third wheel and unwanted. She just wants to make an exit now by making people hate her and the child gets its rightful place in the house.She is trying the way she knows best to make an exit.
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Tia the thing that has reinforced it in to her mind that Abhi does not love her or cant is the unconscious mumbling of drunk Abhi the next day "You wont leave me and go!!"...
Pragya had come with Aliyah thinking of apologizing etc...but with the scene that greeted her Tanu and him on bed, her fingers through his hair...his head nearly in her lap and then that dialogue...were like the final nail in the coffin for her reinforcing the fact that he loves Tanu

If the heroines did what normal ppl did...it wouldn't be drama really..or not with 200+ epis anyways...thus logic etc takes a back seat for TRPs

msleepoiu123

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
my pov regarding she taking all the blame to save him.. 
imagine 

1) tanu is pregnant at present... imagine pragya leaves everyone taking the blame and hurting them... they will take sometime to come out and think about remaariage with tanu...will tanu pregnancy hide till that.. if they know about taanu being pregnant obviously it means he cheated pragya...

which means dadi will get angry on him..

2) this news cannot be hidden if not today the day when the child is born dadi and family will know the truth..i mean tanu was pregnant even before marrying abhi ie.. even before pragya leaving..

will they forgive him ? wont the anger increase on him as pragya not only had a lovesless marriage for their sake but also left taking the blame on her making him look innocent when in reality he is the one to be blamed...

what she is doing is to bring her home and save abhi too... she can do it by telling the truth to everyone because her sacrifice is only temporary and not permanent... tabhi affair will be known to the world for sure...

it will not be like pragya left he married tanu because she is already pregnant...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tia-

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
what confused me last night tho was that Pragya said she can never be a mother... is she really barren? or does she mean she can't conceive a child with Abhi because she doesn't  love her. 
In a way I want Pragya to bring Tanu together with Abhi that way Abhi will really realise he longer loves Tanu and Tanu is a cheat because he hasn't slept with her for ages and the chils must be someone else's one and 2nd Tanu will realise that Pragya is really good and go against Aaliya and help Pragya unite Bulbul and Purab in marriage leaving Aliya to bail Neil out of jail hatch some conspiarcies with him realise he's a good guy and he realises she's a good girl n fall in love Tanu gets married to her baby daddy n everyone's happy   
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Kesha, we haven't been told Pragya is barren. Nor has she tried making babies and failed at it. She thinks she won't have babies because she thinks Abhi doesn't love her and does not sleep with her. She does not think beyond Abhi at least as of now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

Go to top