Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Tia the thing that has reinforced it in to her mind that Abhi does not love her or cant is the unconscious mumbling of drunk Abhi the next day "You wont leave me and go!!"...
Pragya had come with Aliyah thinking of apologizing etc...but with the scene that greeted her Tanu and him on bed, her fingers through his hair...his head nearly in her lap and then that dialogue...were like the final nail in the coffin for her reinforcing the fact that he loves Tanu

If the heroines did what normal ppl did...it wouldn't be drama really..or not with 200+ epis anyways...thus logic etc takes a back seat for TRPs
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
my pov regarding she taking all the blame to save him.. 
imagine 

1) tanu is pregnant at present... imagine pragya leaves everyone taking the blame and hurting them... they will take sometime to come out and think about remaariage with tanu...will tanu pregnancy hide till that.. if they know about taanu being pregnant obviously it means he cheated pragya...

which means dadi will get angry on him..

2) this news cannot be hidden if not today the day when the child is born dadi and family will know the truth..i mean tanu was pregnant even before marrying abhi ie.. even before pragya leaving..

will they forgive him ? wont the anger increase on him as pragya not only had a lovesless marriage for their sake but also left taking the blame on her making him look innocent when in reality he is the one to be blamed...

what she is doing is to bring her home and save abhi too... she can do it by telling the truth to everyone because her sacrifice is only temporary and not permanent... tabhi affair will be known to the world for sure...

it will not be like pragya left he married tanu because she is already pregnant...
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what confused me last night tho was that Pragya said she can never be a mother... is she really barren? or does she mean she can't conceive a child with Abhi because she doesn't  love her. 
In a way I want Pragya to bring Tanu together with Abhi that way Abhi will really realise he longer loves Tanu and Tanu is a cheat because he hasn't slept with her for ages and the chils must be someone else's one and 2nd Tanu will realise that Pragya is really good and go against Aaliya and help Pragya unite Bulbul and Purab in marriage leaving Aliya to bail Neil out of jail hatch some conspiarcies with him realise he's a good guy and he realises she's a good girl n fall in love Tanu gets married to her baby daddy n everyone's happy   
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Kesha, we haven't been told Pragya is barren. Nor has she tried making babies and failed at it. She thinks she won't have babies because she thinks Abhi doesn't love her and does not sleep with her. She does not think beyond Abhi at least as of now.
ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
More foolishness than anything..
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Kesha, we haven't been told Pragya is barren. Nor has she tried making babies and failed at it. She thinks she won't have babies because she thinks Abhi doesn't love her and does not sleep with her. She does not think beyond Abhi at least as of now.

why can't they introduce a new guy in the story Abhi needs to realize what he's missing out on and this guy should be an old friend suresh is too plain 😭  
Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you Tia! and well said :)
This show is so annoying and I am sick of all of the glorification of self-sacrificing bahus on Indian TV. Can we, for once, have a character that is driven by her own feelings and is a little selfish but is still loving and responsible towards those that matter to her? A woman should be praised for being driven and focused and self-loving. That is the healthiest way to live! There is a difference between responsibility and literally laying your neck on the chopping block. Pragya and many other bahus are always doing the latter 😡
wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show has been foolish for a long time, not worth watching.  They portray sensible, intelligent, educated adults as immature idiots.  Been gave up on it.