Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Love, Sacrifice and Foolishness (Page 2)

x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by x-Ri-Ri-x

Sorry I just contined! Even Tanu is shocked at how much of a fool
She is! Why is she helping her!!

I know right. I imagined Tannu telling Abhi when he finally questions her- what could I do, Pragya neither would let me abort the baby nor would leave me at peace unless you married me.

I think a little part of my soul died when she thanked Tanu for NOT aborting the baby. If she wanted to, Pragya could make Tanu squirm, force her into telling abhi, she could so easily take control of this situation! But she's not doing... It is infuriating to watch!! I really want her to snap out of it. She's acting like she's doing it because she has no choice. Darling there are lots of options you have just chosen to take the stupidest one!!!!!! Arghhh!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deefan

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I agree Tia, in simple words I genuinely think Pragya has lost it...

I mean she knows Tanu never truly loved Abhi then why does she believe her, she could easily confront Abhi about it and as she trusts him she should believe what he says because he has not slept with Tanu since ages... And I really do not understand why the heck she is trying to help Tanu all unkown to Abhi who this will all effect?
TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash k

And also, have you noticed how Purab is just used to ask what happened that night...  not interfering and also involved like the previous episodes... Angry
He is back shooting now so hopefully he can use his brain to put the 2 and 2 togetherConfused
the moment purab knows wat happened..he will be sure pragya is lying and will tell abhi how pragya loved him even before the fake mms..
so cvs are hiding things from purab..

x-Ri-Ri-x

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ash k]And also, have you noticed how Purab is just used to ask what happened that night...  not interfering and also involved like the previous episodes... Angry
He is back shooting now so hopefully he can use his brain to put the 2 and 2 togetherConfused

Abhi never wanted to share his love matters so he refused to share again, but the actual secrets are with Pragya. I don't think she would even share it with anyone, if asked. Abhi or others have to find out on their own and finally have feel- Oh Poor Pragya!!
[/QUOTE
@bold... he shared tia.. not all the things but some things.. when he was lost he would go for his dadi help or purab help..

remember he shared bout pragya proposing him even before purab asked..this time according to abhi purab is already hurt with bb accident and did not want him to be upset over this too..

cvs cannot allow rabul to know because they will not believe pragya and they will tell things which abhi doesnt know,..

may be after abhi knows purab will know all that happened and pragya so callled sacrifice..
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harisha_kb

[QUOTE=ash k]And also, have you noticed how Purab is just used to ask what happened that night...  not interfering and also involved like the previous episodes... Angry

Abhi never wanted to share his love matters so he refused to share again, but the actual secrets are with Pragya. I don't think she would even share it with anyone, if asked. Abhi or others have to find out on their own and finally have feel- Oh Poor Pragya!!
[/QUOTE
@bold... he shared tia.. not all the things but some things.. when he was lost he would go for his dadi help or purab help..

remember he shared bout pragya proposing him even before purab asked..this time according to abhi purab is already hurt with bb accident and did not want him to be upset over this too..

cvs cannot allow rabul to know because they will not believe pragya and they will tell things which abhi doesnt know,..

may be after abhi knows purab will know all that happened and pragya so callled sacrifice..

@bold, now Abhi himself knows Pragya is lying, so that way RaBul don't need to tell him much. The problem is Pragya here, someone needs to make her open up.

Edited by -Tia- - 07 May 2015 at 6:30am

TeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
he is knowing in future episodes( now he is almost believing her)... may be next few episodes...
 i am talking about last 2 episodes when purab was so eager to know what hapeend between them,,... if abhi must have said him it would have been different..i am happy he dint say because i prefer he finding out on his own than rather than someone saying she is lying..

anyway abhi find out fast and save us from ur wife mahanta..

Edited by harisha_kb - 07 May 2015 at 6:39am

mslee

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I can sort of understand where pragya is coming from . This does not mean I agree with her but have observed her character over time.
1. She does not know Abhi loves her. Abhi sort of conveyed in an indirect manner during her denial. But she was too emotionally disturbed herself at that timeto sort of register that or analyse the deeper meaning.
2.Her situation now as she sees it. Abhi loves Tanu. Tanu is pregnant with Abhis child as per the pregnancy test at the hospital. Abhi does not want to have a real husband wife relnship with her -p and always made it clear it would be that. So what's stopping baby ' s parents from getting together, she herself as she is the legal wife.
3. She does not want to tell Abhi as Abhi will accept the child and his affair. Dadi will get to know and be heartbroken on 2 counts. She breaks relnship with Abhi. Not only that she gets to know how P has suffered whom she ADORES.
Abhi loses daadi , the person he loves most.Only a losing situation for all including herself as both people whom she loves are broken.

So she chooses this way , her way. Trying to make evry1 hate her so that she moves out. Situation is better this way and there is some chance Tanu and child find acceptance. 
And Pragya was never abt herself, it was always the people she loved.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

msleekubaredeefan

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Agree with the post Tia.

I wonder if the CVs intend to piss the audience off along with the rest that she's trying to break bridges with. It's certainly working.

And if it's working, are they trying to make us bear Tanu a lil while longer..

Either way, these scenes are unbearable.

Edited by deefan - 07 May 2015 at 8:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sparklingcider-Tia-

Go to top