Kumkum Bhagya

Love, Sacrifice and Foolishness

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Pragya fighting for Tannu's baby rights is very annoying.

First of all, Tannu said it, Pragya believed it. Pragya forgot Tannu stole her Neel MMS, destroyed her Suresh MMS innocence proof, gave heart attack to Sarla Maa, tried to kill BB (Pragya thought it was Tannu who pushed BB to the pool), lied about KC fast etc. etc.

When it is more than obvious that Tannu is vicious and can harm others to achieve her motives, why does Pragya believe Tannu? How does Pragya know the baby is Abhi's?

And what on earth is this preserving Tannu's rights to share pregnancy news with Abhi, when Tannu happily has taken away Pragya's rights to be Abhi's wife in certain aspects?

Rather than trying to get Abhi and Daadi hate her, isn't it a good idea to discuss the pregnancy problem with Abhi and come up with a solution? Daadi can be in shock, so Pragya doesn't need to involve her, but it wouldn't be unimaginable for Abhi. At least ask him why this happened if not blast him for making a love child?

And what on earth it is to beg Tannu to not abort the baby? First of all, Tannu has rights to do whatever she wants with the baby and then, she is a grown up, earning woman, she should know how to take care of her baby if it is born. And it was Tannu's choice to make a baby without marriage, and it's her headache to deal with it as well. Pragya again should rather tell the baby father (whom she assumes to be Abhi) that the mom is trying to abort, so go deal with her.

I understand that Pragya's deeds are out of her sincerity, care and sacrifice for Abhi and his family. But it has gone beyond limits here and has turned into foolishness. Also, she has completely forgotten how wronged she stands in this whole situation where her husband supposedly is going to have a love child.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
she is doing all these as if they will never come to know about it... if not today they will know everything after she leaves hurting them...
i hate this too tia... his child or not his child...the problem is his... he had a girlfriend... slept wiith her or not he flaunted her...

the result he should face everything...he deserves pain not pragya... i know he is also suffering but not for what he has to... he is hurt for what he should not be ...

i only wish abhi finds out about THIS PREGNANCY  soon...

APT TITLE  TIA... THANKS FOR THE POST..
nitarata thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harisha_kb

she is doing all these as if they will never come to know about it... if not today they will know everything after she leaves hurting them...

i hate this too tia... his child or not his child...the problem is his... he had a girlfriend... slept wiith her or not he flaunted her...

the result he should face everything...he deserves pain not pragya... i know he is also suffering but not for what he has to... he is hurt for what he should not be ...

i only wish abhi finds out about THIS PREGNANCY  soon...

APT TITLE  TIA... THANKS FOR THE POST..

@bold

Yes and this madness ends! PHEW.
x-Ri-Ri-x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god

I just watched the last 2 episodes and I'm almost at the end of the second one. I had
To pause and come and write on this post because I am so frustrated!!

Pragya COME ON! There's been selfless and there is being completely stupid!! She should pressure Tanu to tell Abhi and if she doesn't then tell him! Why the hell is she taking it all on her self! And dadi? Oh my god talk about laying it on thick. So now for dadi and for Abhi and Tanu and Tanu's damn baby she is going to yet again feed her self to the dogs.

I physically don't think I can watch it! It's definitely not Abhis baby, that's the best leverage Tanu could
Have if she wanted to pressure him into marrying him!

I really want to take Pragya and slap her. I know Abhi shouldn't have done that but oh my days she is being and absolute fool!!

Excellent post! As you can see I couldn't agree more
x-Ri-Ri-x thumbnail
Sorry I just contined! Even Tanu is shocked at how much of a fool
She is! Why is she helping her!!
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And also, have you noticed how Purab is just used to ask what happened that night...  not interfering and also involved like the previous episodes... ðŸ˜¡
He is back shooting now so hopefully he can use his brain to put the 2 and 2 together😕
nitarata thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: x-Ri-Ri-x

Sorry I just contined! Even Tanu is shocked at how much of a fool
She is! Why is she helping her!!

I know right. I imagined Tannu telling Abhi when he finally questions her- what could I do, Pragya neither would let me abort the baby nor would leave me at peace unless you married me.
nitarata thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ash k

And also, have you noticed how Purab is just used to ask what happened that night...  not interfering and also involved like the previous episodes... ðŸ˜¡

He is back shooting now so hopefully he can use his brain to put the 2 and 2 together😕

Abhi never wanted to share his love matters so he refused to share again, but the actual secrets are with Pragya. I don't think she would even share it with anyone, if asked. Abhi or others have to find out on their own and finally have feel- Oh Poor Pragya!!
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
x-Ri-Ri-x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

I know right. I imagined Tannu telling Abhi when he finally questions her- what could I do, Pragya neither would let me abort the baby nor would leave me at peace unless you married me.

I think a little part of my soul died when she thanked Tanu for NOT aborting the baby. If she wanted to, Pragya could make Tanu squirm, force her into telling abhi, she could so easily take control of this situation! But she's not doing... It is infuriating to watch!! I really want her to snap out of it. She's acting like she's doing it because she has no choice. Darling there are lots of options you have just chosen to take the stupidest one!!!!!! Arghhh!!!
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Tia, in simple words I genuinely think Pragya has lost it...

I mean she knows Tanu never truly loved Abhi then why does she believe her, she could easily confront Abhi about it and as she trusts him she should believe what he says because he has not slept with Tanu since ages... And I really do not understand why the heck she is trying to help Tanu all unkown to Abhi who this will all effect?