Warrior High

Sidyali New Os : Uncertain Feelings !!! :) Do comment Please.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
There are moments in my life that I'll always remember, not because they were important, but because you were there.

She closed the book she had been reading and looked at the time it was almost morning now in two hours warrior high will awaken after a night of misery. The earthquake had given a fearful impact on every one and as far as she was concerned she'd lost her sleep.

She was about to get up and go back to the ground from the platform on which she was sitting when she heard a slow noise of footsteps thinking it was a teacher she turned back only to find HIM starting at her with a sense of pure affection in his eyes.

''Tum !!...what are you doing here ?...Siddhart Rajput wasn't the humiliation by your girlfriend so low that you are here to give me more pain ...''
She said with hurt eyes which were about to get wet .

''Siyali...you. ..are you okay ?''
Sid asked in a voice laced with concern while Siyali snorted in sarcasm.

''As if you care !..what was the need to save me Sid ?...you could have left me there on the stairs to die. At least your so called dumb girlfriend wouldn't have humiliated me and Niti in front of others. ..''
Said Siyali in a haste while Sid walked towards her with his eyes wide open.

''God Siyali shut it up will you? ...don't even try to say these words again from your mouth. ..how could you think I would have left you ...I can never do that ...''
Sid justified while coming close to her .

''You shouldn't have Siddhart ...you shouldn't have. ..I am at fault. .krisanne was right at her place you didn't even ask her how she was and saved me by risking your life ...It's my fault I ...that's why my parents left me I am a burden on every one even utkarsh fought with me ...''
Said siyali now crying bitterly because of her sudden outburst.

''Shh..Shh. ..Siyali stop crying first. ..and will you stop overthinking? ...krisanne is the one dumb here she was still thinking about her stupid makeup kit in the middle of a crisis . Your parents are very unlucky. ..they had you as a daughter Siyali and yet they left a prodigy like you in an orphanage ...you aren't a burden on anyone. ...''

Sid cupped jer face with both hands and wiped her tears with the most gentle touch.

''Sid ...can I ask you something ?...''
Asked Siyali after her crying had subsided and they were sitting together under the tree.

''Hmm...''
Said Sid absent mindedly while looking at the stars.

''Why did you care for me so much? ...you didn't even ask krisanne how she was while you helped me so much ...what is in your mind Siddhart Rajput ?''
Asked siyali while glancing at his perfect features.

''Siyali. ..I have no answer to your questions right now but I came to tell you that I broke up with krisanne. ..I never loved her it was just an infatuation. ..and as far as your question is concerned I think I feel for you Siyali. ..there's a connection between you and me that can't be defined that is something beyond friendship. ...''
He spoke in a daze .

''I think I should go Sid. .being here together at this time isn't good if kamini ma'am sees us she'll get me another punishment. ..therefore I can't do any more cleaning in a swollen foot''
Said Siyali in a comic tone returning to her usual silent but cute self.

Sid looked down at her foot and his heart gets a strange contraction which is something new he has a sudden urge to tell her he liked her and wanted to be in a relationship but decided against it .

''Siyali you can't strain your foot come I'll drop you till the tent ...''
Sid declared while getting up .

Siyali nodded and got up with his help . He was being a true gentle man today and she was finding it hard believe that Siddhart Rajput the great was so soft on her today.

They walked hand in hand towards the tent unaware of a person watching them from a distance. It was none other than Vibhaa's dadi who was watching them from a distance and smiling while looking at heaven .

''God let them be happy they love eachother but have no clue I wish they realize and confess soon time matters after all..''

She smiled and retired to the bed where Vibhaa was thinking about Parth the boy who saved her and her bachi .

-The End-
Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome too good..
write more!!πŸ˜‰
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘
Do write more on sidyali πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
People i am new to this forum do tell me some more ppl who read sidyali ...
thanks in advance ...
if you all like this i hv many more os in my mind and an ss story too i can write them :) 
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ASYA4eveAAA

thanks in advance ...
if you all like this i hv many more os in my mind and an ss story too i can write them :) 

Write more .. We would love reading😊
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ASYA4eveAAA

thanks in advance ...

u can check up my TS its on pg 1 of the forum only i guess.
all those who have liked it u can pm dem..
n write more!
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its great yar ritzy! ;)
i liked it 8-)
simple,short nd cute os nd it was also a light nd refreshing one
gud to see sid behave like a gentleman!
Awesome! Keep writing
sidyalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Starsfireflies

awesome too good..

write more!!πŸ˜‰

This is so awesome ...loved it plz do write more on sidyali 
Niki. thumbnail
awesome work
do write more on sidyali..

just love sidyali...😳
nainarox18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AWESOMEEE LOVELY STORY... PLZ DO WRITE MORE FF OR OS ON SIDYALI.. GREAT WRITING..πŸ‘