Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dey.bh

LOL.. Abhijeet is actually a joke. He thought the honorable judges of the courts are selected the way the judges of the talent shows are selected.

ANd then he said to himself, ' MERE PASS EXPERIENCE HAI'๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Humne dekha hai uske paas kaisi experience hai!! Aur sab public jante hai..ki uske paas koi kaam nahin hai, he wrote that nasty tweets in order to grab some attention. He actually said that Arnab YOU BEGGED ME TO BE IN THE SHOW!!๐Ÿคฃ ..I guess it's the opposite, he actually begged Arnab and Times now to be in their show!!๐Ÿคฃ..Arnab and Abhijeet are the perfect BB material!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjana4Rajeev

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Humne dekha hai uske paas kaisi experience hai!! Aur sab public jante hai..ki uske paas koi kaam nahin hai, he wrote that nasty tweets in order to grab some attention. He actually said that Arnab YOU BEGGED ME TO BE IN THE SHOW!!๐Ÿคฃ ..I guess it's the opposite, he actually begged Arnab and Times now to be in their show!!๐Ÿคฃ..Arnab and Abhijeet are the perfect BB material!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

LOL. in a recent interview with times now he said he would slap those people who think he did all that for publicity or chamchagiri๐Ÿคฃ
He is such a double dholki that  he went to tell that its not about Salman Khan. He is not supporting Salman but his anger is directed towards those poor people because they don't care about their lives. Interesting but wasn't he asking the fraternity to support Salman just other day ?๐Ÿ˜† Bewakufi ki hadh hai,

Good news is that FIR has been lodged against him . What a joke. The hero he was fighting for has been granted bail but he put himself into trouble.  ๐Ÿ˜†
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

LOL. in a recent interview with times now he said he would slap those people who think he did all that for publicity or chamchagiri๐Ÿคฃ

He is such a double dholki that he went to tell that its not about Salman Khan. He is not supporting Salman but his anger is directed towards those poor people because they don't care about their lives. Interesting but wasn't he asking the fraternity to support Salman just other day ?๐Ÿ˜†Bewakufi ki hadh hai,

Good news is that FIR has been lodged against him . What a joke. The hero he was fighting for has been granted bail but he put himself into trouble. ๐Ÿ˜†

That's call Karma!! ๐Ÿคฃ I'm glad that FIR has been lodge against that douchebag!! ๐Ÿคข I guess he is living in the midlife crisis!! He should be sent to the certified mental hospital ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by Sanjana4Rajeev - 8 years ago
DianaPrince thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjana4Rajeev

Did they upload Saif's one on YouTube?! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..I'm curious to watch that video as well..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

yes it is. it was awesome. they even showed clip
and questioned Karishma's and kareena;s statememnt

Arnub was faaru๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Thanks for posting this grilling session of Arnab...he pretty much blasted all of them...Abhijeet, Ajaz, Nasir and Feroz! ๐Ÿ‘

Abhijeet is a pathetic loser, hes an out of work singer who wants his 2 mins of notoriety by tweeting outrageous statements like that! He has done this before on TV shows as a judge, shown his frustrations by being an utter jerk... but these tweets go way beyond all that! 
His desperation to be noticed is really pathetic.
He will foul himself, let loose verbal diarrhea, just to get noticed! 

Ajaz is a nobody, hes a disgusting jerk, he shd not even have been called to the panel! He behaves as badly as his Bhai on every TV show he has appeared in so far! 

That Feroz Khan going crazy abt Bollywood fraternity being a family sounded utterly ridiculous! 
 Its like Bollywood is a giant Members Only club where they will defend and protect even the worst criminals amongst them... especially when hes a benefactor to many of them...training their kids to become future stars (Arjun, Varun), launching career of his chamchas or other star kids (Daisy Shah, Sonakshi), probably even helping many of them monetarily.

For the last 13 yrs that is exactly what Salman has been doing...gathering support from various Film Industry folks by making them indebted to him in some way or another.
That is why he opened all his charities too, so he can evade justice somehow by showing how benevolent he is! Hes definitely a cunning guy, advised by an even more cunning PR team! 

Also Feroz called Salman unfortunate for the accident! ๐Ÿ˜ฒREALLY? I mean Seriously?
Salman has been living a life of luxury and super success for last 13 yrs while his victim is dead, the reporting witness constable Patil is dead...and HE is UNFORTUNATE?
Really these filmy people dont have souls! 
These Sallu sycophants are blatantly ignoring that fact that DRUNKEN DRIVING and killing innocent people is a CRIME and not some unfortunate accident!  
That driving drunk without a licence at a speed of 90km/hr is a TRIPLE CRIME! 
To these BW people, drunk driving is no big deal...and a footpath dweller's life has no value!
Those footpath people shd not exist, they shd just go die somewhere else! 
Only their sociopathic superstar friend has a right to live and kill anyone according to his mood swings!

You are so right!
These guys are saying if you dwell by the road you might get run over by a car but at the same time the lost control car could hit a person standing or walking  by the road. The problem here is not the one on the roadside but that Salman was driving while drunk! Everyone knows drinking affects functions we rely on while driving. An adult who decides to get behind the wheel when drunk endangers not only himself but all else on the road. He is reponsible for the concequences and his intention aren't valid at all.
Plus the guy has been manipulating evidences for last 13 yrs. Constable Ravindra Patil was brought to such psycological condition that he lost all he had and roll down to alcoholism and bad health. Does all that charity by salman (which somehow always leaks to the media) even count after this?

They are talking abt the bollywood parivar and the support to it's members (I mean the VIP members) but what kind of parivar is it supporting a person no matter what his deeds are? No matter  if it's a Sunjay guilty of being part of terror act that killed hunderds or a Salman driving over while not in his senses? Is it ok to support ur "Parivar" member to this extent?

Edited by joyce_k - 8 years ago
Mommytobe thumbnail
So entertaining๐Ÿคฃ Ajaz is joke, he could not even speak properly, English not being his first language ... Abhijit made fool of himself
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arnab is right. Lesson for that singer. Think properly before you talk or post something. It's shows your mind grade. third 2nd or 1st class minded.
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hate this guy he is always screaming. I flip channel when I see him on tv.
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hate Abhijeet also he is so rude, god knock some sense in to him. I hate both of them so can't watch it. I am happy to know that Abhijeet got grilled, he so deserves it.
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wow just watched this. Abhijeet has such a cheap mentality! Had seen his tweets, and seriously he didn't even have the audacity to say what he had tweeted when Arnab asked him to. Disgusting ๐Ÿคข