Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ppl who feel DT is lying about Abhay Bharghava (Page 4)

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isha01

according to u pure soul means that she is always hovering around her costars acc to see if its hacked or notLOL ... Why beti posted pic with her claiming her soul sister - isn't it for saving herself from bashing. And people actually then let the matter go for sake of DT. Again appa did a biggest blunder cz he unnecessarily pulled DT's name on that verbal fight...Simple only DT could stop it again but how i wished she ignored it ---  Sleepy 

lol...Beti posted Pic with DT because She felt She need to clear Ppl's misunderstanding...just like someoen actually made a whole video intv with all crying trying to put her point across and SAVE herself from Bashing...

Strange ppl did believed that Video then why cant Ankita be believed...probably Ankita shoudl also have giving an Intv crying and all...Ouch

Edited by RollingStones - 07 May 2015 at 6:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged

isha01

iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged
why can't the topic be like this the ppl who don't believe about the hacking incident of abhayji...
I don't want to hear the phrase like DT lying

Edited by iffanvidz - 07 May 2015 at 6:30am

PinkRose95

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RollingStones

according to u pure soul means that she is always hovering around her costars acc to see if its hacked or notLOL ... Why beti posted pic with her claiming her soul sister - isn't it for saving herself from bashing. And people actually then let the matter go for sake of DT. Again appa did a biggest blunder cz he unnecessarily pulled DT's name on that verbal fight...Simple only DT could stop it again but how i wished she ignored it ---  Sleepy 

lol...Beti posted Pic with DT because She felt She need to clear Ppl's misunderstanding...just like someoen actually made a whole video intv with all crying trying to put her point across and SAVE herself from Bashing...

Strange ppl did believed that Video then why cant Ankita be believed...probably Ankita shoudl also have giving an Intv crying and all...Ouch

i think more than DT fans others fans wanted this...some fans still cant believe she did so cz no any celeb did this before.  talking about the video like this - 'video intv with crying trying to put her point' bla bla is childishDead cz actually they have nothing to say. ... LOL

she gave the clarification by herself bt this so called ankita needed DT's name to save herself - thats the difference.

I have no problem if some people are behaving like they r fan of bhargava family Ouch ... sorry m not so not interested about them. But m  a proud fan of DT n will defend her whatever shit people talk about her

Edited by isha01 - 07 May 2015 at 6:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

revathydileepPinkRose95sarsyed

RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged

i think more than DT fans others fans wanted this...some fans still cant believe she did so cz no any celeb did this before.  talking about the video like this - 'video intv with crying trying to put her point' bla bla is childishDead cz actually they have nothing to say. ... LOL

she gave the clarification by herself bt this so called ankita needed DT's name to save herself - thats the difference.

I have no problem if some people are behaving like they r fan of bhargava family Ouch ... sorry m not so not interested about them. But m  a proud fan of DT n will defend her whatever shit people talk about her

Dont flare up...I am just showing how bias ppl are...

Ankita took DT'd name,...to save herself
similarly DT took KP's name to show that they just had a hearty laughed on that Inciident...to Save herself...

I believed DT at that time...similarly I belived Ankita this time...
And similarly I ma believing DT this time in Hacking Case...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vishakha-abhilasha_dream

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged

similarly DT took KP's name to show that they just had a hearty laughed on that Inciident...to Save herself...

lolzzz ...i too believed her but i cant believe someones fairy tale. LOL Someone should thankful to hackers Wink
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged

lolzzz ...i too believed her but i cant believe someones fairy tale. LOL Someone should thankful to hackers Wink

to each its own...I cant change people's MIndset...esp of Hurted/Delusional Souls...

Cheers...have fun...Hope you too have a Fairytale Life...Its really fabulous... Trust me...

Edited by RollingStones - 07 May 2015 at 7:00am
isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Cheers...have fun...Hope you too have a Fairytale Life...Its really fabulous... Trust me...

yeah ... its awesome n nyone would luv to live a Fairytale life WinkSmile

Go to top