Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ppl who feel DT is lying about Abhay Bharghava (Page 3)

ankitasen Goldie
ankitasen
ankitasen

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by commotion1

Oh!! pls Embarrassed there might be divan fans who want them to happen for real but there are more div fans who can't tolerate a person like karan with her. Big smile
So,plz come out of ur delusional bubble LOL

@Bold: Actually what are you saying is true. I see most of the KP fans respecting DT but same thing can't be said about MOST of the DT fans. I don't know why! I guess "those so called fans" should take behavioral class from DT herself. Embarrassed

Edited by ankitasen - 07 May 2015 at 5:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Mehak_KPianabhilasha_dreamanjs

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by commotion1

Originally posted by RollingStones

Had Aly and Abhay ji got maaried KP and DT...Fans would have been Phool Barsowing on them...
Since THIS dint Happened...Log Inpe Kaatein barsaa rahein hain...LOL.

Dint Abhay ji was bashed the day Ppl came to know that Karan is getting married to his Daughter...

Ppl are just taking thier Frustration out...Nothig else...LOL

Oh!! pls Embarrassed there might be divan fans who want them to happen for real but there are more div fans who can't tolerate a person like karan with her. Big smile
So,plz come out of ur delusional bubble LOL

Chill baby...I dint mention DT fans wants that...I clearly wrote Fans...so they can be any Fan...LOL
Stop with your Assumptions...Chillax Your Divyanka got Saved...party karo yaar...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitasen

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I couldn't care less about whether his account was really hacked or not. There's only one full proof truth in the entire mess- that he informed Divyanka about this and asked her to make the post. So if there's any lie, it's not coming from Divyanka.

@Red: No, he didn't.. see Ramona's screen shot or Smriti's post. DT noticed it first and then informed Abhayji.

I'm not talking about the mess and fight between Divan fans and AB, I'm talking about the post of DT regarding his account getting hacked.

@ bold that's your assumptions from the fact that she posted a comment about fans being hateful. The comment or the timing of the comment doesn't prove that she's the one who informed AB. 

For the sake of argument, lets assume it's my "assumption". Then what made you type "There's only one full proof truth in the entire mess- that he informed Divyanka about this and asked her to make the post. So if there's any lie, it's not coming from Divyanka."??
Where and how did you get this "only one full proof truth in the entire mess"?  By assuming!

So you're gonna tell me that Divyanka noticed his account was hacked (which she has no means to confirm) and posted the pic on her own accord without AB's request? Wow! Even I didn't think she was that much of a social worker.

The fact is DT noticed it first. Then she waited 3 long hours to post her clarification. So she must have inquired about the happenings. When she got confirmation about hacking, she could do it on her own after getting his consent. Does that mean AB forced/requested her to do anything?

"Even I didn't think she was that much of a social worker."-- you REALLY don't think? I've read ample posts of yours and others stating every time that how pure soul she is and how she helps everyone every time at the drop of a hat. And, I do agree with you on this point. 

Again, she commented about fans being hateful, not about AB or his account. And no, I don't think she's that much of a social worker. Being her fan for the past nine years have taught me that she's unbelievably selfless and helping but she's not an over stepper. She'd be happy to clear up the confusion on AB's behalf but not without him informing her about the mishap and asking her to do it. 

Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 07 May 2015 at 5:47am

isha01

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:45am | IP Logged

I couldn't care less about whether his account was really hacked or not. There's only one full proof truth in the entire mess- that he informed Divyanka about this and asked her to make the post. So if there's any lie, it's not coming from Divyanka.

@Red: No, he didn't.. see Ramona's screen shot or Smriti's post. DT noticed it first and then informed Abhayji.

I'm not talking about the mess and fight between Divan fans and AB, I'm talking about the post of DT regarding his account getting hacked.

@ bold that's your assumptions from the fact that she posted a comment about fans being hateful. The comment or the timing of the comment doesn't prove that she's the one who informed AB. 

For the sake of argument, lets assume it's my "assumption". Then what made you type "There's only one full proof truth in the entire mess- that he informed Divyanka about this and asked her to make the post. So if there's any lie, it's not coming from Divyanka."??
Where and how did you get this "only one full proof truth in the entire mess"?  By assuming!

So you're gonna tell me that Divyanka noticed his account was hacked (which she has no means to confirm) and posted the pic on her own accord without AB's request? Wow! Even I didn't think she was that much of a social worker.

The fact is DT noticed it first. Then she waited 3 long hours to post her clarification. So she must have inquired about the happenings. When she got confirmation about hacking, she could do it on her own after getting his consent. Does that mean AB forced/requested her to do anything?

"Even I didn't think she was that much of a social worker."-- you REALLY don't think? I've read ample posts of yours and others stating every time that how pure soul she is and how she helps everyone every time at the drop of a hat. And, I do agree with you on this point. 

according to u pure soul means that she is always hovering around her costars acc to see if its hacked or notLOL ... Why beti posted pic with her claiming her soul sister - isn't it for saving herself from bashing. And people actually then let the matter go for sake of DT. Again appa did a biggest blunder cz he unnecessarily pulled DT's name on that verbal fight...Simple only DT could stop it again but how i wished she ignored it ---  Sleepy 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appussLifeisgrtWings-of-Fire

-Atii- IF-Rockerz
-Atii-
-Atii-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged
If his account is hacked then why'd he have to tel Divyanka? And how did he come to know about the comments? Why did he have yo mention it to DT about it? And if its not hacked, then DT isn't lying, he is. 

priyaca

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I don't know wasn't calling Any media nd giving them a quote would have been easy lol
AnoushkaM Goldie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I think...asking your co-actor to publish a news is much easier...then calling a press-conference...like really you'll call a press conference to inform about this news...lol..
Please atleast give valid points to defend...kuch bhi...

anjs

Go to top