Ppl who feel DT is lying about Abhay Bharghava

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Why do u fans simply start criticizing ppl without understanding things ? How can you say that DT is lying about Abhay Bharagava's account being hacked ? Ppl who are claiming this, do you have any proof, if so plz put forth, so that all of us can see it.

Guys Abhay Bhargava got his daughter married in a grand ceremony on May 3 and today is May 7.. Its just 4 days since the ceremony is over. Being the father he would have been busy seeing off his guests, how do you think he would have got the time to come on micro-blogging sites and bash ppl ? I remember my brother's wedding where I being younger member also was not able to browse in my phone at all for a week before and after my brother's wedding, as there was so much of hustle bustle in the house with guests coming amd going, so how will the poor man who is the head of his family find time to chat with ppl and give info about KP's shoot resuming date when other stars of YHM also though aware are not opening up about it to the media ?

Today when he got time and he found out about the hacking hr must have asked DT to inform, that's it. Why judge if its true or not ?

Guys, c'mon let's be a lil more mature and sensitive to ppl and stop bashing the stars.

Disclaimer : I do not intend to start any war here, the above is my opinion seeing how fans are all bashing KP and Abhay Bhargava in the forum from past so many days. 
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I couldn't care less about whether his account was really hacked or not. There's only one full proof truth in the entire mess- that he informed Divyanka about this and asked her to make the post. So if there's any lie, it's not coming from Divyanka.
Edit: @bold I'm talking about the pic Divyanka posted informing about AB's account.
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 8 years ago
kavi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The first comment which Abhayji made on insta looked like it came from a frustrated father. But later when I read all the subsequent comments they appeared to be quite crap...and definitely not something written by a senior like Abhayji. So I want to believe his account was indeed hacked.

Hopefully this matter ends here and things don't get sour between DiVan...
kiran_kartik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree. with so many rituals and guests at home, will he sit and fight for his daughter in a social networking site. And that too when the wedding has happened so well and the couple is so happy.

shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Abhilasha...
I second you...
ankitasen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I couldn't care less about whether his account was really hacked or not. There's only one full proof truth in the entire mess- that he informed Divyanka about this and asked her to make the post. So if there's any lie, it's not coming from Divyanka.

@Red: No, he didn't.. see Ramona's screen shot or Smriti's post. DT noticed it first and then informed Abhayji.
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
DT is not lying...But Mr. Bhargava is obviously 😳
ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ abhilasha Jitna paisa dogay utna he bolongi :D
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ankitasen

@Red: No, he didn't.. see Ramona's screen shot or Smriti's post. DT noticed it first and then informed Abhayji.

I'm not talking about the mess and fight between Divan fans and AB, I'm talking about the post of DT regarding his account getting hacked.

@ bold that's your assumptions from the fact that she posted a comment about fans being hateful. The comment or the timing of the comment doesn't prove that she's the one who informed AB. 
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 8 years ago
Had Aly and Abhay ji got maaried KP and DT...Fans would have been Phool Barsowing on them...
Since THIS dint Happened...Log Inpe Kaatein barsaa rahein hain...😆.

Dint Abhay ji was bashed the day Ppl came to know that Karan is getting married to his Daughter...

Ppl are just taking thier Frustration out...Nothig else...😆