India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ppl who feel DT is lying about Abhay Bharghava

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Why do u fans simply start criticizing ppl without understanding things ? How can you say that DT is lying about Abhay Bharagava's account being hacked ? Ppl who are claiming this, do you have any proof, if so plz put forth, so that all of us can see it.

Guys Abhay Bhargava got his daughter married in a grand ceremony on May 3 and today is May 7.. Its just 4 days since the ceremony is over. Being the father he would have been busy seeing off his guests, how do you think he would have got the time to come on micro-blogging sites and bash ppl ? I remember my brother's wedding where I being younger member also was not able to browse in my phone at all for a week before and after my brother's wedding, as there was so much of hustle bustle in the house with guests coming amd going, so how will the poor man who is the head of his family find time to chat with ppl and give info about KP's shoot resuming date when other stars of YHM also though aware are not opening up about it to the media ?

Today when he got time and he found out about the hacking hr must have asked DT to inform, that's it. Why judge if its true or not ?

Guys, c'mon let's be a lil more mature and sensitive to ppl and stop bashing the stars.

Disclaimer : I do not intend to start any war here, the above is my opinion seeing how fans are all bashing KP and Abhay Bhargava in the forum from past so many days. 

Edited by abhilasha_dream - 07 May 2015 at 3:52am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramjaanvi_123madgirl-Vishakha-kiran_kartikDivSoumyataara113-Maahii-..PlayfulKiss..---CoCo---Mehak_KPianSuryaIshraholicsahelilovesishrshravsss.YashuAkshatha19sweety_10The_Imaneanjs-MariaMars-RollingStones-Anku-serendipity.Nikki_Titli

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I couldn't care less about whether his account was really hacked or not. There's only one full proof truth in the entire mess- that he informed Divyanka about this and asked her to make the post. So if there's any lie, it's not coming from Divyanka.
Edit: @bold I'm talking about the pic Divyanka posted informing about AB's account.

Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 07 May 2015 at 5:10am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

juliennetharun123annvi-Maahii-isha01sarsyedBoo2014shravsssImpossible.GirlAsmi2013

kavi4u Goldie
kavi4u
kavi4u

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged

The first comment which Abhayji made on insta looked like it came from a frustrated father. But later when I read all the subsequent comments they appeared to be quite crap...and definitely not something written by a senior like Abhayji. So I want to believe his account was indeed hacked.

Hopefully this matter ends here and things don't get sour between DiVan...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii--Vishakha-kiran_kartik..PlayfulKiss..Mehak_KPiansweety_10abhilasha_dream

kiran_kartik Senior Member
kiran_kartik
kiran_kartik

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Totally agree. with so many rituals and guests at home, will he sit and fight for his daughter in a social networking site. And that too when the wedding has happened so well and the couple is so happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

shravsss IF-Dazzler
shravsss
shravsss

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@Abhilasha...
I second you...

abhilasha_dream

ankitasen Goldie
ankitasen
ankitasen

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I couldn't care less about whether his account was really hacked or not. There's only one full proof truth in the entire mess- that he informed Divyanka about this and asked her to make the post. So if there's any lie, it's not coming from Divyanka.

@Red: No, he didn't.. see Ramona's screen shot or Smriti's post. DT noticed it first and then informed Abhayji.

abhilasha_dream

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
DT is not lying...But Mr. Bhargava is obviously Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julienneAsmi2013

ramanishitaonly IF-Rockerz
ramanishitaonly
ramanishitaonly