did u guys see it...?????

Posted: 8 years ago
I ws just watching a repeat f Sunday ka epi wen suddenly in between ws an ad wid ishan and aliya dancing. ..alia ina yellow dress ...intense passion. ...actually ishaan ws stopping her frm leaving. ..dey danced...*passionately*...and I think it ws a kiss at d end ...dre ws a voice over . Jo chute the ek dusre ko ankhon se...and smthg more...
I still cant believe. ..bt I kept pinching myself to know it ws reality. ...it aired arnd 2:50 pm...anyone else saw...??????
😲 😲
wow really????  we don't have bindaas channel, I watch all episodes on Internet when they upload on youtube, I am still waiting for the promo..

They kissed...???
how is that possible..i mean did aliya/ishaan confess?? 😲
May be a dream sequence like before!!! πŸ€”
ek toh promos ab tak nahi aye..n this new thing..huh!!!
πŸ˜• i think its another dream sequence...argh...wen will sat come ?!
If its a dream then it better be Ishaan's dream πŸ˜‰

If Ishaan didn't have the band-aid on his face in the dance sequence then it might be a dream again as we know from the promo that Veer punched him... or
the dance and kiss did happen in reality and Veer saw it that's why he punched Ishaan coz he feels Ishaan is playing with Aaloo's emotions and heart...

Intehaa hogayi intezaar ki, aayinaa kuch kabhar bindaas zindagi promo ki, ye hame hai yakeen, bewafaa who nehi, phi wajah kya hui intezaar ki 🀣

Originally posted by kewlkidz

If its a dream then it better be Ishaan's dream πŸ˜‰

If Ishaan didn't have the band-aid on his face in the dance sequence then it might be a dream again as we know from the promo that Veer punched him... or
the dance and kiss did happen in reality and Veer saw it that's why he punched Ishaan coz he feels Ishaan is playing with Aaloo's emotions and heart...

Intehaa hogayi intezaar ki, aayinaa kuch kabhar bindaas zindagi promo ki, ye hame hai yakeen, bewafaa who nehi, phi wajah kya hui intezaar ki 🀣

u ve a very sound theory(ies)...
@bold...ROFL ROFL ROFL
No...ishaan had no wounds...so ya it prob ws a dream sequence. .although I want it to b real...it ws so good...I still cant frgt their sensuous dance moves...I wish dey upload d promos. ..!!!!
#cantwait #hopingforalishaan # beautifuldance...
Originally posted by Jessicarh

They kissed...???
how is that possible..i mean did aliya/ishaan confess?? 😲
May be a dream sequence like before!!! πŸ€”
ek toh promos ab tak nahi aye..n this new thing..huh!!!

no confession. ..no dialogue. ..jost a voice over and their dance...it seemed like a kiss...nt sure...bt most prob it ws cz dey were too close and eyes closed and perfect ambience. ...!!!!!
# romantic
Originally posted by ky2fan01

no confession. ..no dialogue. ..jost a voice over and their dance...it seemed like a kiss...nt sure...bt most prob it ws cz dey were too close and eyes closed and perfect ambience. ...!!!!!
# romantic

Are you sure it is not the first scene of sunday episode πŸ˜”. As there they had a similar scene which you are describing. And was Ishaan in a jacket or what was he wearing. Anyway if it is a dream sequence I have had enough of dream sequences.
Originally posted by dsupriya

[DIV]Are you sure it is not the first scene of sunday episodeπŸ˜”. As there they had a similar scene which you are describing. And was Ishaan in a jacket or what was he wearing. Anyway if it is a dream sequence I have had enough of dream sequences