Last epi of Mahakumbh on 9th July 2015

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Mahakumbh is a finite show of 120 epi, will air the last epi on 9th July 2015. (source rival site.)
With the series coming to an end, the creative's are all set to tie up all loose ends and tread towards an exciting climax.
Mahakumbh which replaced Mahadev, was launched in a bigger scale but unfortunately received moderate success. Though the series could not gain the popularity as it was expected, nevertheless the actors won accolades from audiences for their brilliant performances.
According to media reports Sudhir Sharma's new show, Siddhi will replace Mahakumbh.
Edited by mnx12 - 8 years ago
I had kind of already calculated that. 120 episodes will end on 9th July. While it's still 2 months away, I guess they have to start promoting their new show as well.

Thanks for sharing Minu!
I am happy it is ending as per the earlier plan of 120 epi. Finite series is always good. You will get a proper closure.
@ Shreya, shruthi, finite shows have their own charm. Viewer's emotional attachment is limited. 😆
They don't compromise on quality for a long time. For few epi, it's forgivable.
Hope remaining 2 months turns out good.
@Meena I am choosing finite shows only these days for regular watching. Now there is a new one " Gulmohar Grand" 26 epi.
Watching Everest was a great feel. Though it was a simple story it was told nicely and ended properly. I would always prefer something like that than long running shows which give one khichdi after another khichdi.
@ Minu and Shruti: Truly. Finite series are my way of going. I've been watching every finite series almost since they actually started about 2 years ago.
@ Shruti: I'm also watching GG. The first episode was quite good.

You both should check out Reporters. It's a finite series as well, but they said about 4 or 5 months. It's one of the best examples of a strong finite series so far.

Any of you watched Yudh, Ek Hasina Thi, Main Naa Bhoolungi, or Pukaar? I can't think of any others that I watched that were finite at this moment. 😆
@Shreya you know I watched EHT right and was quite active in that forum. Reporters saw an epi. 9pm is the time right. will check it out.
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@Shreya you know I watched EHT right and was quite active in that forum. Reporters saw an epi. 9pm is the time right. will check it out.

Ah well I liked that show to some extent.

Reporters is really good. Yep 9 PM. Monday to Thursday. You'll like the show if you're looking for something with very little drama, OTT, and fiction. There is some, but it's not like the regular drama fictions.
thanks for sharing the news .
though i knew that it was a finite series , but still feeling bad that it is going off air within 2 months . 

i will miss this series and also the amazing actors and their performances . seema ji to gautam everyone had done great job . 

but seema ji was outstanding , just love her .

hope we get a season 2 for this show😃
I followed the show regularly and am a silent reader of the forum.I love the posts here.Its a treat to read them.Many here don't know me as I was never active on the forum but I have read all the posts.I applaud the writers.👏
As far as the show is concerned,I followed it loyally.Seemaji is truly a phenomenal actor.I was totally awed by her performance.Manishji was equally good.I am happy that I also got to see Gautam and Rahil in the same frame.And I really loved Azad Ansari.Everyone else played their parts very well too.It was certainly a memorable and outstanding show👏