Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

About Divyanka and Abhayji... (Page 3)

ankitasen Goldie
ankitasen
ankitasen

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheGlamourgal

@TM  U r right , we don't know the real DT but i guess u know the real Abhay ji seeing ur am sure wala force  story

Really? TM's reasoning seemed "made up" to you. That screen shot stating 4 hours ago looked "fake" to you.
I saw your comments on "divan fan posts", you seemed reasonable there but now I see the biasness or should I say blindness.

Edited by ankitasen - 07 May 2015 at 4:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPianserendipity.

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by commotion1

Originally posted by RollingStones

Okay...DT is purest soul on earth , innoect, angel , Mahaan , Devi...etc and others are Monsters, Devils , Selfish..etc ...HAPPY..
Can we please move ahead now...Enough of this Nautanki...

Is someone stopping U from going ahead?
If I m not wrong u were defending abhay ji last time when he used the same downmarket language Angry what happened now?

No...I was cursing both the sides...Abhay ji fo his over-reaction and Fans too for thier Cheap Harkat..

And these continous post discussed abt offscreen nautanki are getting too much...
My only view is its better concentrate on Onscreen drama...offscreen nauantaki chalti rehti hain..
This is disc forum..hence Ihad put on my views...If anyone want to move ahead they can...if any still want to discuss they will no matter what,...LOL.
Its not I am some God...that ppl have to listen to me...LOL

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitasen

@TM  U r right , we don't know the real DT but i guess u know the real Abhay ji seeing ur am sure wala force  story

Really? TM's reasoning seemed "made up" to you. That screen shot stating 4 hours ago looked "fake" to you.
I saw your comments on "divan fan posts", you seemed reasonable there but now I see the bisaness or should I say blindness.

I am not even a fan of actors offscreen since i don't know them in real, i just watch show for the characters but don't u think , if helping some one who is dear to them requires this type of post. it can be chance that Abhayji or some other person would have told her before her commenting . Just got angry with am sure he would not have asked her to clear the mess line of the TM . it can be any thing they would have asked her too , we don't know the real truth .

@TM not against u personally but ur post looks like indirect taunting

Edited by TheGlamourgal - 07 May 2015 at 4:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kanajigokul

annvi Senior Member
annvi
annvi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I want to believe that the account might be hacked...because he couldn't even spell talent & waist...
but why would someone who hacked his account reply selectively...
& like everyone else pointed out he spoke truth on too many things ...
It all felt like drunken ramble in the fit of rage...

Now if he wants to move scot free and blame it on someone, good for him...

DT - plz plz stop clearing everyone's mess...You don't have to & you don't need to ...
You are not accountable for any of these things...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kanajigokulisha01Asmi2013

Asmi2013 IF-Dazzler
Asmi2013
Asmi2013

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoo123

I want to believe that the account might be hacked...because he couldn't even spell talent & waist...
but why would someone who hacked his account reply selectively...
& like everyone else pointed out he spoke truth on too many things ...
It all felt like drunken ramble in the fit of rage...

Now if he wants to move scot free and blame it on someone, good for him...

DT - plz plz stop clearing everyone's mess...You don't have to & you don't need to ...
You are not accountable for any of these things...
well said!Clap
ankitasen Goldie
ankitasen
ankitasen

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankitasen

I saw your comments on "divan fan posts", you seemed reasonable there but now I see the bisaness or should I say blindness.

I am not even a fan of actors offscreen since i don't know them in real, i just watch show for the characters but don't u think , if helping some one who is dear to them requires this type of post. it can be chance that Abhayji or some other person would have told her before her commenting . Just got angry with am sure he would not have asked her to clear the mess line of the TM . it can be any thing they would have asked her too , we don't know the real truth .

Now you are talking! But with assumptions! All you stated is pure one sided view with no FACTS whatsoever. TM's got her bases cover---she mentioned the screen shot which was posted by DT 4 hours ago and DT clarified the thing just an hour ago. If someone or Abhayji told or requested her, the clarification would have come much earlier. It's easily guessable that after commenting there, DT wanted to know the crux of the matter.  And, the TM also mentioned about their closeness, CINTAA election etc. This sort of bonding can't be just one sided.

Rather than believing in your "assumptions", it's more plausible to belive TM's reasoning as it included its strong legit points.

"I am not even a fan of actors offscreen since i don't know them in real"--- your previous comments  say otherwise  but there is nothing wrong in being someone's fan either.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPiansweety_10RollingStonesserendipity.

sweety_10 IF-Rockerz
sweety_10
sweety_10

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Y so much debate when things are clearly seen...
@TM explained everything with screenshots and still people are debating over assumptions..
well when some dnt want to believe we cant force them.

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Smriti Great Post...

I do feel Accout must have got Hacked...
the language was Gross...spelling mistakes...lot many things...
On ppl mentioning , He did wrote some correct thigns..."Oh come-on...Hacker obviously  not gonna make Obvious that this i shacked accout ...continous bad lang will make it literat that someoen else is writing ..." its more like to make ppl believe that Its not a hacked account... He mentioned about KP's leave ...dint many ppl already knew abt this KP's is on leave for 10 days... He just YES to somethign which was Known...
Also Abhayji is not so active in instagram...He hardly comes...

This a saying coz...Karan's and Ankita parody accoutn were made and these same parody account's were used to bash Fans...

Rest People wil believe wat they want to believe...LOL

Edited by RollingStones - 07 May 2015 at 4:53am

Go to top