Ye Hai Mohabbatein

About Divyanka and Abhayji... (Page 2)

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Originally posted by appuss

If they r in good terms in real life good for them.
But, DT need not always clear everyone's mess... he could have got his daughter's/ karan's help to tweet about account hacking.
Dt's fans support her and fight against people and in the end she comes and reprimands her fans... I really dont know why she is getting into unneccessary mess.
These people never clarified for her ever!!!

They are on good terms. It's Divyanka we're talking about, she's on good terms with everybody. She's a great person and she cares a lot. It's not her fault if people take advantage of her. She shouldn't change because of that and I know she wouldn't. And I really appreciate when she reprimands her fans- it's a sign that she cares enough to let them know that whatever they are doing is not very healthy. 
I know yaar... I know she is too good. But, then she needs to realise for whom she is clearing the mess and whether they deserve it.
I dont want her fans to be skeptical of supporting her in case of controversy becoz she always ends up reprimanding her fans.
This issue just proved what a beautiful pure soul she is ... respect her more.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramrevathydileeptharun123annvieviltwin_14PinkRose95TheGlamourgalAsmi2013VsoujanyaWings-of-FireDivianTanz_Divz

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I posted the same thing in another topic..
isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smritishah

Originally posted by isha01

oka...but i didnt understand one thing - why u forcibly trying to prove that DT is the one who got herself in this mess by herself.

Mr. bhargava didnt logged in his account - u know this. Anyone is able to log in from his/her mobile that takes hardly 30 sec to refresh the home page Stern Smile

U r trying to prove ur own making story about the whole mess... sorry to say but damage has been done totally n people of todays technical era is not so dumb that they will believe on that so called hacking story. My own acc was hacked n i know what hackers do 

I'm not forcing anything to anyone. I'm just trying voice my point of view with facts.
Why you or others thinking that she herself got into mess?
Is clearing thing for a dear one meant stepping into a mess? Shocked
You might be a tech savvy but accounts do get hacked evry now and then and celebs don't often have any clues on that. Recently DT's friend Vishal Singh (SNS actor) also faced insta acc hacking problem and he had to make a new one.

problem is no hacker did this before - well this is the first one or user is his hacker himself who knowsLOL... U said that DT n AB really bond well offscreen then whats the big deal if he asked for help from DT.  More than KP's n ANkitas clarification people will believe DT - i think dont need to show examples.  I wished DT never jumped on this mess because of anyone...but we know her nature. She always tried to solve others problem by giving interviews or posting pics . examples are so many ...even his beti posted pic wid DT to save herself LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tharun123Asmi2013

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged

But, DT need not always clear everyone's mess... he could have got his daughter's/ karan's help to tweet about account hacking.
Dt's fans support her and fight against people and in the end she comes and reprimands her fans... I really dont know why she is getting into unneccessary mess.

They are on good terms. It's Divyanka we're talking about, she's on good terms with everybody. She's a great person and she cares a lot. It's not her fault if people take advantage of her. She shouldn't change because of that and I know she wouldn't. And I really appreciate when she reprimands her fans- it's a sign that she cares enough to let them know that whatever they are doing is not very healthy. 
I know yaar... I know she is too good. But, then she needs to realise for whom she is clearing the mess and whether they deserve it.
I dont want her fans to be skeptical of supporting her in case of controversy becoz she always ends up reprimanding her fans.

Well that's the price she's got to pay for being a gem of a person. But I think the price is worth it. See that's why we get this unbelievably amazing person!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramtharun123eviltwin_14TheGlamourgalAsmi2013VsoujanyaappussDivianTanz_Divz

ankitasen Goldie
ankitasen
ankitasen

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Nice sensible post. You've raised a legit point, a truth in fact. It's cleary evident that DT had noticed it first as the timeline says, no one asked her to "clear things up".

I also condemned Abahyji comments earlier but after reading the whole conversation, any sane person will say it's all cooked up.

You are right Insta account hacking is a common thing now. As you mentioned Vishal Singh faced it, I saw EK, Rizwan, Nivedita and DT saying on Isnta that VS had to face embarrassing situations as the hacker misused his the then account.

And, don't get riled up seeing flaring comments. We all love to gossip (including me), it's our natural instinct. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vishakha-Mehak_KPiansweety_10-MariaMars-

janani_divan IF-Rockerz
janani_divan
janani_divan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isha01

oka...but i didnt understand one thing - why u forcibly trying to prove that DT is the one who got herself in this mess by herself.

Mr. bhargava didnt logged in his account - u know this. Anyone is able to log in from his/her mobile that takes hardly 30 sec to refresh the home pageStern Smile

U r trying to prove ur own making story about the whole mess... sorry to say but damage has been done totally n people of todays technical era is not so dumb that they will believe on that so called hacking story. My own acc was hacked n i know what hackers do

well said dear..:-)people never trying to see the truth,or knowing the truth ,they acting like it is not true.:-D:-D:-D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tharun123isha01

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Well that's the price she's got to pay for being a gem of a person. But I think the price is worth it. See that's why we get this unbelievably amazing person!!

Yup , don't u think DT deserves this type of posts  for saving undeserved ppl and their mess .

If she helps ppl then its a problem , if she does not then why she is not helping ..lol

@TM  U r right , we don't know the real DT but i guess u know the real Abhay ji seeing ur am sure wala force  story

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01PinkRose95VsoujanyaWings-of-FireDivianTanz_Divz

commotion1 Senior Member
commotion1
commotion1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RollingStones

Okay...DT is purest soul on earth , innoect, angel , Mahaan , Devi...etc and others are Monsters, Devils , Selfish..etc ...HAPPY..
Can we please move ahead now...Enough of this Nautanki...

Is someone stopping U from going ahead?
If I m not wrong u were defending abhay ji last time when he used the same downmarket language Angry what happened now?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

revathydileeptharun123annvikanajigokulisha01PinkRose95mischiefSimRiseAsmi2013Wings-of-Fire

Go to top