Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Hi all!
Anyone else thinks that Sher has an inkling about Shraddha being in the truck?

Hey sam πŸ€—

Hmm Mayb NO πŸ€” then in precap why he was going near Shradda (actually gajra ;) ) i think he dont knw πŸ€” well twist can happen anytime so who knows at last they shows sher had seen shradda in truck πŸ˜ƒ
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^
And we meet again! YAYY!
How are you? 
I didn't see the precap, what happened in it? And I don't know.. Sher looked a little unsettled so I felt that he might know. After all, he had given her that suggestion. And also, he was there when she climbed the truck so I was wondering how is that possible that lover boy didn't see his love climb up? His eyes are always stuck on her when she is aroundπŸ˜†
But yeah anything is possible.. let's see what the CVs have in store!
VellaGirl thumbnail

^
Samridhi I think he doesn't know as well. 
The precap is basically Shraddha telling Gajra that she is going to escape for sometime. Sher later comes into the room & Gajra is lying in place of Shradda hiding herself with blanket. He sits on the bed & reaches his hand out. END.
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

^
And we meet again! YAYY!
How are you? 
I didn't see the precap, what happened in it? And I don't know.. Sher looked a little unsettled so I felt that he might know. After all, he had given her that suggestion. And also, he was there when she climbed the truck so I was wondering how is that possible that lover boy didn't see his love climb up? His eyes are always stuck on her when she is around
But yeah anything is possible.. let's see what the CVs have in store!

I'm good yaar...hope ur doing well 😊

Vellagirl have posted the precap .i think no1 noticed shradda n she too climbed when no1 was around /or was busy so cant say anything πŸ€” 
@bold : so true πŸ˜†
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

virgo24 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

virgo24 thumbnail

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

virgo24 thumbnail

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
poor shradda ,that girl is hiding all her pain in her heart n not able to cry ...oh girl vent out ur frustration on sher how some1 can bear so much pain 😡