Day After Salman Verdict ; his Friend Aamir K meets him at hiResidenc

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Aamir Khan added to the long list of the Bollywood stars who had been visiting Salman at his residence after the verdict on the 12-year old case came out.
A day after Salman Khan was announced guilty of all eight charges in the 2002 hit-and-run case and was sentenced to five years of jail by a Mumbai Sessions Court, his close friend and superstar Aamir Khan met him at his residence.
News agency ANI posted a picture of Aamir Khan visiting Galaxy Apartments, where Salman stays.

Aamir Khan added to the long list of the Bollywood stars who had been visiting Salman at his residence after the verdict on the 12-year old case came out. The actor was convicted of culpable homicide not amounting to murder yesterday (May 6).
Related
Salman Khan gets 5 yrs in jail, then interim bail; won't go to jail till May 8
HIGHLIGHTS - Salman Khan sentenced to five years in jail, gets 2-day interim bail from High Court
Salman Khan meets Sanjay Dutt after Mumbai blast verdict
Aamir has co-starred with Salman in the 1994 comedy Andaz Apna Apna' and is known to always have maintained friendly relations with Salman and his family.
Earlier, ahead of the verdict, on May 5, Salman's friend-turned-foe-turned-friend Shah Rukh Khan had also visited him at his residence.

Last night (May 6), a bevy of B-Town stars like Sonakshi Sinha, Rani Mukerji, Preity Zinta, Sangeeta Bijlani and Bipasha Basu among others also visited Salman Khan's residence to show support.
Over 12 years after his vehicle, a Toyota Land Cruiser, ran over five men sleeping on the pavement in Bandra, leaving one dead and the others injured, a Mumbai sessions court convicted Salman Khan and sentenced him to five years rigorous imprisonment. However, hours later, the Bombay High Court granted him interim bail until May 8.
-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Pic link

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/day-after-salman-khan-verdict-friend-aamir-khan-meets-him-at-his-residence/
awesomegurti thumbnail
The message from Bollywood after Salman Khan's sentencing was loud and clear: We stand by Bhai. However, the other two Khans -- Aamir and Shah Rukh -- maintained Twitter silence on the issue. Salman's friend-turned-foe-turned-friend Shah Rukh was seen visiting his Galaxy Apartments residence the night before the judgement. He stayed with Salman and his family for quite some time. However, he did not react in public after Salman was sentenced to five years in prison in the 2002 hit-and-run case on Wednesday.

While SRK tweeted from his handle on May 6 about son AbRam, he did not comment on Salman's sentence.

Aamir, who is quite close to Salman, has also not reacted. The three Khans together make for the superhit Bollywood troika.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Bollywood came out in droves to show its solidarity with the superstar. Here are some of the tweets...   

Karan Johar: I can only respond emotionally just now...my thoughts and prayers are with Salman and his family today...I wish them strength...

" Karan Johar (@karanjohar) May 6, 2015
Subhash Ghai: Salman khan n all of us have to respect court verdict but we all know that salman is excellent as human who can't fight with destiny.

Salman khan n all of us have to respect court verdict but we all know that salman is excellent as human who can't fight with destiny

" Subhash Ghai (@SubhashGhai1) May 6, 2015
Riteish Deshmukh: Not commenting on courts verdict - but my heart goes out 2 @BeingSalmanKhan :large hearted and 1 of d finest people I hv met in this industry.

Not commenting on courts verdict- but my heart goes out 2 @BeingSalmanKhan :large hearted & 1 of d finest people I hv met in this industry.

" Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) May 6, 2015
Bipasha Basu: @BeingSalmanKhan is the nicest human being in this business. Wish all our Prayers and love help him in this difficult time. Deeply saddened.

@BeingSalmanKhan is a man who has always helped d underprivileged!A man who has done so much humanitarian work.Prayers for a fair judgement.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan and director/producer Karan Johar visited Salman Khan after the hit-and-run case verdict, in Mumbai, on May 7.

Aamir looked teary-eyed after meeting Salman.

Aamir Khan and Salman Khan shared a tight hug before Aamir left the building and sat in his car; Salman came downstairs to see him off. The two are the best of friends.

A lot of Bollywood stars have been visiting the actor ever since the verdict has been announced. Last night, on May 6, Rani Mukerji, Sonakshi Sinha and Preity Zinta met Salman at his residence in Galaxy Apartments (See photos).

Salman Khan got a reprieve from the Bombay High Court on Wednesday and was granted an interim bail after he was sentenced to five years in jail by Mumbai Sessions Court on Wednesday in the 2002 hit-and-run case in which one person was killed and four injured.

After the verdict was announced, Karan Johar wrote on Twitter: "I can only respond emotionally just now...my thoughts and prayers are with Salman and his family today...I wish them strength..."

Catch some more pics of Aamir Khan and Karan Johar visiting Salman Khan on the pages that follow.
awesomegurti thumbnail
http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/slide_show/sid100024520-pix_aamir_khan_meets_and_hugs_salman_khan_after_hitandrun_case_verdict/
awesomegurti thumbnail
The entire Khan family was dealt an emotional blow when Salman Khan, the eldest son of Salim Khan and the most beloved of the three brothers, was on Wednesday sentenced to 5 years in jail. The family has still not lost hope.

The day didn't turn out as bad as it could have because Salman Khan's lawyers managed to get an interim bail for the actor. But the reprieve is just for two days.

On Friday, Salman Khan may get a bail extension or he may have to surrender and then be taken into custody if the bail plea is rejected.

The Khan family is keeping fingers crossed, if this tweet by Arpita Khan Sharma is to go by.

At the end of Wednesday, Arpita wrote, "Today was a day filled with ups & downs, highs & lows. We leave the rest to God & hope & pray for the best. Thank you all for being with us!"

Buzz is that Salman Khan's sister broke down in court during the proceedings yesterday. The actor gestured her to be strong and that helped her calm down.

The entire Khan family is a very tight knit one and the brothers and sisters are known to stand by each other's side in tough times.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He should make a programme on SMJ how Alcohol, poor people who sleep on footpath to get run over, Govt who lets people sleep the footpath, car tyres etc are responsible in framing his innocent friend ðŸ˜†
awesomegurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: bramcote46

He should make a programme on SMJ how Alcohol, poor people who sleep on footpath to get run over, Govt who lets people sleep the footpath, car tyres etc are responsible in framing his innocent friend😆

Before that he must show Hw actors sleep with women n never accept their own blood