Favourite PKYEK character (Page 2)

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends !
U guys sure know how to welcome.
Thank You.
Guess PKYEK forum is New York (the city that never sleeps) :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm-ALS--

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

Favourite male character : Abhay.
He's reckless, hot tempered and impossibly stubborn. He's also loyal to a fault, courageous and chivalrous. He's got several issues, doesn't discuss them with anyone, yet shows no hesitation in solving problems for anyone else. Be it the human who was made pregnant and abused, the werewold neglected by her family, his adopted mother fighting not to cross the line between good and evil. And let's not forget that annoying orphaned human who barged into his life with her own issues of a deprived childhood... (talking about her below.) :P

Favourite female character : Piya.
Absolutely reckless, irritatingly interfering, often naive and, again, stubborn. Like Abhay, she has a nasty temper, with the capacity to wound with words when she chooses to fly into a rage.
She also has the same tendency to go around helping people, or vampires, as the case may be. She is also loyal, brave and has a big heart. She's the kind of person who pushes her way into your heart with no other motive than to see you heal.Yet for all her positives, Piya can go to any lengths if desperate.

I love these characters as characters first and then as a couple. Because they're not perfect and don't pretend to be perfect. They're real, and that's what I love.

Other characters I have loved : Siddharth. Misha. Haseena.
U r my PKYEKpedia (PKYEK's wikipedia) WinkLOL  
I luved Sid 4m d show itself and "Time and Again " made me like him so much more. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001bookworm-ALS--

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged
That's a lovely title LOL. Thanku and for Sid too haha

AnnetteSpring

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Favorite Male Character: Siddharth Raichand/Mehra
Reason - Charming, suave, spoke his mind and of course his witty one liners LOL He was believable and I personally prefer grey shaded characters for they are real. His actions always used to match his words unlike many others who said something but did something else.

Favorite Female Character: Tie between Misha and Maithali Tongue
Reason - Does this come as a shock? LOL Well maybe but I like the way the characters were presented in the story as such than their persona. Sometimes you don't have to agree with their actions just coz u like them n I certainly don't agree with Maithali. Misha - I guess for being a braveheart, a loyal friend and a great sister. She stood like a rock for her loved ones no matter the situation and rarely did she ever think of her own happiness. Maithali - there is so much to this character that my heart cried for her when she was abandoned in her death(not intentionally of course) and fed horrible lies that turned her into a monster and the human boy she had loved with all heart very easily moved on from her and fell for a doppelganger (Not that I blame that boy for it LOL coz we wouldn't have got an epic love story otherwise) but circumstances definitely proved to be her biggest enemy.

AnnetteSpring

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged
My fav characters:
Abhay: Everything dat I wud love in a person. Extremely selfless, stubborn, head strong, loyal to death, intense, passionate, very understanding, extreme, extreme self restraint when it comes to showing pain and opening up, hides mountains of pain inside still u wont see a line of pain on his face, doesnt demand credit & name for his sacrifices, wont make his pain burden 4 others, secretive & mentally compartmentalising every memory, doing his work by himself. Relates to me a lot.

Piya: Headstrong, a girl of her own, stubborn, loyal, would like to share ur pain, will actually barge & interfere 2 soothe & heal u, puzzles, problems attract her, can see what is not apparent superficially [Jo dikhta hai, zaroori nahi wo sach ho], selfless bt not typical tyagi heroine of TV, takes a stand, speaks her mind, go to the oceanic depths 4 truth. Like Abhay will never make her own pain a burden 4 others.

Misha: Very real, practical, loyal, truthful. Have seen some ppl like her in real life & like them a lot too. 

I wish they had shown more of Sid, I believe he was much more than what was shown. Like him too. 

AnnetteSpring

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FieryHeart

Favorite Male Character: Siddharth Raichand/Mehra
Reason - Charming, suave, spoke his mind and of course his witty one liners LOL He was believable and I personally prefer grey shaded characters for they are real. His actions always used to match his words unlike many others who said something but did something else.

Favorite Female Character: Tie between Misha and Maithali Tongue
Reason - Does this come as a shock? LOL Well maybe but I like the way the characters were presented in the story as such than their persona. Sometimes you don't have to agree with their actions just coz u like them n I certainly don't agree with Maithali. Misha - I guess for being a braveheart, a loyal friend and a great sister. She stood like a rock for her loved ones no matter the situation and rarely did she ever think of her own happiness. Maithali - there is so much to this character that my heart cried for her when she was abandoned in her death(not intentionally of course) and fed horrible lies that turned her into a monster and the human boy she had loved with all heart very easily moved on from her and fell for a doppelganger (Not that I blame that boy for it LOL coz we wouldn't have got an epic love story otherwise) but circumstances definitely proved to be her biggest enemy.
Hello Mandy !
I did like Maithali, after all I love Sukirti Wink.
not Piya's fault that she fell in love wid Maithali's boyfriend. Who wudn't ?
And well Sid is ur Fav too. Great.

BeyondHorizon

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Andromeda001

My fav characters:
Abhay: Everything dat I wud love in a person. Extremely selfless, stubborn, head strong, loyal to death, intense, passionate, very understanding, extreme, extreme self restraint when it comes to showing pain and opening up, hides mountains of pain inside still u wont see a line of pain on his face, doesnt demand credit & name for his sacrifices, wont make his pain burden 4 others, secretive & mentally compartmentalising every memory, doing his work by himself. Relates to me a lot.

Piya: Headstrong, a girl of her own, stubborn, loyal, would like to share ur pain, will actually barge & interfere 2 soothe & heal u, puzzles, problems attract her, can see what is not apparent superficially [Jo dikhta hai, zaroori nahi wo sach ho], selfless bt not typical tyagi heroine of TV, takes a stand, speaks her mind, go to the oceanic depths 4 truth. Like Abhay will never make her own pain a burden 4 others.

Misha: Very real, practical, loyal, truthful. Have seen some ppl like her in real life & like them a lot too. 

I wish they had shown more of Sid, I believe he was much more than what was shown. Like him too. 
Hello !
I hav a sis named Kirti & she doesn't like 2 be called Di.
Is that same wid U ?

And yeah agree wid U that Piya was never tyagi type, that which is hers wud stay hers. :)
_TheBlackRose_ IF-Rockerz
_TheBlackRose_
_TheBlackRose_

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Female: Misha
I love tomboys Big smile she was straightforward n on-the-face types, n I love that quality

Male: Abhay
Need I mention that he's totally hawt Blushing n the arrogant, cold attitude on the outside Cool n a loving heart inside Day Dreaming

AnnetteSpring

Go to top