bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
That's a lovely title πŸ˜†. Thanku and for Sid too haha
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Favorite Male Character: Siddharth Raichand/Mehra
Reason - Charming, suave, spoke his mind and of course his witty one liners πŸ˜† He was believable and I personally prefer grey shaded characters for they are real. His actions always used to match his words unlike many others who said something but did something else.

Favorite Female Character: Tie between Misha and Maithali πŸ˜›
Reason - Does this come as a shock? πŸ˜† Well maybe but I like the way the characters were presented in the story as such than their persona. Sometimes you don't have to agree with their actions just coz u like them n I certainly don't agree with Maithali. Misha - I guess for being a braveheart, a loyal friend and a great sister. She stood like a rock for her loved ones no matter the situation and rarely did she ever think of her own happiness. Maithali - there is so much to this character that my heart cried for her when she was abandoned in her death(not intentionally of course) and fed horrible lies that turned her into a monster and the human boy she had loved with all heart very easily moved on from her and fell for a doppelganger (Not that I blame that boy for it πŸ˜† coz we wouldn't have got an epic love story otherwise) but circumstances definitely proved to be her biggest enemy.
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My fav characters:
Abhay: Everything dat I wud love in a person. Extremely selfless, stubborn, head strong, loyal to death, intense, passionate, very understanding, extreme, extreme self restraint when it comes to showing pain and opening up, hides mountains of pain inside still u wont see a line of pain on his face, doesnt demand credit & name for his sacrifices, wont make his pain burden 4 others, secretive & mentally compartmentalising every memory, doing his work by himself. Relates to me a lot.

Piya: Headstrong, a girl of her own, stubborn, loyal, would like to share ur pain, will actually barge & interfere 2 soothe & heal u, puzzles, problems attract her, can see what is not apparent superficially [Jo dikhta hai, zaroori nahi wo sach ho], selfless bt not typical tyagi heroine of TV, takes a stand, speaks her mind, go to the oceanic depths 4 truth. Like Abhay will never make her own pain a burden 4 others.

Misha: Very real, practical, loyal, truthful. Have seen some ppl like her in real life & like them a lot too. 

I wish they had shown more of Sid, I believe he was much more than what was shown. Like him too. 
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FieryHeart

Favorite Male Character: Siddharth Raichand/Mehra

Reason - Charming, suave, spoke his mind and of course his witty one liners πŸ˜† He was believable and I personally prefer grey shaded characters for they are real. His actions always used to match his words unlike many others who said something but did something else.

Favorite Female Character: Tie between Misha and Maithali πŸ˜›
Reason - Does this come as a shock? πŸ˜† Well maybe but I like the way the characters were presented in the story as such than their persona. Sometimes you don't have to agree with their actions just coz u like them n I certainly don't agree with Maithali. Misha - I guess for being a braveheart, a loyal friend and a great sister. She stood like a rock for her loved ones no matter the situation and rarely did she ever think of her own happiness. Maithali - there is so much to this character that my heart cried for her when she was abandoned in her death(not intentionally of course) and fed horrible lies that turned her into a monster and the human boy she had loved with all heart very easily moved on from her and fell for a doppelganger (Not that I blame that boy for it πŸ˜† coz we wouldn't have got an epic love story otherwise) but circumstances definitely proved to be her biggest enemy.

Hello Mandy !
I did like Maithali, after all I love Sukirti πŸ˜‰.
not Piya's fault that she fell in love wid Maithali's boyfriend. Who wudn't ?
And well Sid is ur Fav too. Great.
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Originally posted by: Andromeda001

My fav characters:

Abhay: Everything dat I wud love in a person. Extremely selfless, stubborn, head strong, loyal to death, intense, passionate, very understanding, extreme, extreme self restraint when it comes to showing pain and opening up, hides mountains of pain inside still u wont see a line of pain on his face, doesnt demand credit & name for his sacrifices, wont make his pain burden 4 others, secretive & mentally compartmentalising every memory, doing his work by himself. Relates to me a lot.

Piya: Headstrong, a girl of her own, stubborn, loyal, would like to share ur pain, will actually barge & interfere 2 soothe & heal u, puzzles, problems attract her, can see what is not apparent superficially [Jo dikhta hai, zaroori nahi wo sach ho], selfless bt not typical tyagi heroine of TV, takes a stand, speaks her mind, go to the oceanic depths 4 truth. Like Abhay will never make her own pain a burden 4 others.

Misha: Very real, practical, loyal, truthful. Have seen some ppl like her in real life & like them a lot too. 

I wish they had shown more of Sid, I believe he was much more than what was shown. Like him too. 

Hello !
I hav a sis named Kirti & she doesn't like 2 be called Di.
Is that same wid U ?

And yeah agree wid U that Piya was never tyagi type, that which is hers wud stay hers. :)
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Female: Misha
I love tomboys πŸ˜ƒ she was straightforward n on-the-face types, n I love that quality

Male: Abhay
Need I mention that he's totally hawt β˜ΊοΈ n the arrogant, cold attitude on the outside 😎 n a loving heart inside 
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@2Obssessed: No no I dont mind being called di. Doesnt matter.
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Originally posted by: Andromeda001

@2Obssessed: No no I dont mind being called di. Doesnt matter.

Very well Kirti dear  , btw I'm Anita .
I was just asking generally.

Edited by 2Obsessed - 8 years ago
Spot_lighT thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
favrt character male - My angel Abhay 😳 ❀️
favrt character female - Maithli πŸ˜†
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Hello Mandy !
I did like Maithali, after all I love Sukirti πŸ˜‰.
not Piya's fault that she fell in love wid Maithali's boyfriend. Who wudn't ?
And well Sid is ur Fav too. Great.

U know me? πŸ˜• Well for me it isn my fav actor that actually decides my fav character πŸ˜† I love Vivian but in the show I found Sid more interesting than Abhay. Its a pity we didn get to see more of him though  Sukirti and Siddhant Karnik would have made a good pair but we hardly got to see much of Sid Metz