Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Pata nahi tl !! But no marriage so hamey kya Lena dena !!! Heheh !! But since we will be getting rv ka khunass wala look it will be fun but only thing is when they come down to hurling abuses it becomes very disgusting re !!Edited by wind_dancer - 8 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
even then how gross🤢 they really should pay attention to these type of things... and agree on this, this track is a lot better than the hate track and it hasnt even started yet😆 he isnt being physically abusive, (not to her at least😃🤣🤣) and this time both are equally at fault... her more coz she started it...
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

even then how gross🤢 they really should pay attention to these type of things... and agree on this, this track is a lot better than the hate track and it hasnt even started yet😆 he isnt being physically abusive, (not to her at least😃🤣🤣) and this time both are equally at fault... her more coz she started it...

he will hate her but wont be able to resist her☺️

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

he will hate her but wont be able to resist her☺️

exactly Ishaani=sweet Ranveer=diabetic person.. knows its bad for health cant resist though☺️ what a cheap comparison na😳🤣
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just want ishaani to take help from Shikar as well as Baa in exposing rithika's evil intentions. it will be nice if she takes baa with her to RV mansion she will be good strength n support to ishaani...it will be fun watching baa n ambaa's nok jhok's, Ri's jealousy n IShVeers hate n love..
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
i may be in the minority but i really dont see Shikhar helping her out after she dumps him... lets see though...
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

exactly Ishaani=sweet Ranveer=diabetic person.. knows its bad for health cant resist though☺️ what a cheap comparison na😳🤣

yes🤢 actually mein🤣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

i may be in the minority but i really dont see Shikhar helping her out after she dumps him... lets see though...

wasnt he suppose to go to Himlayas after heart break?😆😆😆
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

yes🤢 actually mein🤣

🤣🤣🤣
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This mehendi scene's news has been come frm where? Just have finished to watch last epi. Rv was so hilarious with dialogue before shekha that opps yai bolnai kai liya phasi mai chara toh nahi dougi!lol exactly this is another form of rv character that is full on crazy obsessive lover n i enjoyed it n wl enjoy if unwanted ishkar n rari scene is come less.