Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

SBB segment *updated* - Ranveer bane action Jackson - Page 6

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
gosh that coming to claim her share (if its true) will just be nasty my poor Ranveer๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

I dont think Deversh marriage will be stopped..

but on second thought..it can be...since Shikhar also dislike Deversh..so when RV will tell him he might believe it...or might not so also...since he may think RV is trying to demean Parekh family...

but probability of Shikhar believing RV is more!

he probably will coz he knows that Ranveer is cordial with the rest of the family and its only Ishaani who hes after so๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matsh

Me guessing only... what is our life without guessing on MATSH for every possible opportunity ?
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh okay...๐Ÿ˜Š i thought they said๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
on that note, i dont think she will come back coz of Baa.. i still think she will find out Ri's truth and come back but Ranveer will keep thinking she's a gold digger for god knows how long...
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

on that note, i dont think she will come back coz of Baa.. i still think she will find out Ri's truth and come back but Ranveer will keep thinking she's a gold digger for god knows how long...

this makes perfect sense๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

wahi main sochu..after she returns back how will RV react...so this is how he gonna react...all khunnas types..

bahut maza aayega!
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

oh okay...๐Ÿ˜Š i thought they said๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Lekin ho sakta hai.. this way they can extend the MU about Ish thinking that Ri's kid is RVs.. and still be pissed off with him... even when she is staying in the house..
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

this makes perfect sense๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

wahi main sochu..after she returns back how will RV react...so this is how he gonna react...all khunnas types..

bahut maza aayega!

yep it adds up perfectly...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† this is why they threw in Ranveer catching Devarsh and finding out he is using Krisha for her money, coz he will think the same about Ishaani once she is back๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and again, this also proves she has to be back warna no story so yeah๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† still curious to see how he will find out she genuinely loves him only and not his money though๐Ÿค” Ishaani getting attacked saving Ranveer=most likely looking at the current scenario๐Ÿ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
@MATSH she isnt even pissed off though i dont think๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ coz she knows they arent married and is still keeping away coz of the kid๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohkk so this is how the whole ishaani enters Rvs mansion drama hoga !! Accha !! But then what is with the mehendi sequence yar iska matlab ab hamey rari ki mehendi dekhni padegi cause rv is too agbaboola to move backwards and ishaani trying prove herself ..
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wind_dancer

Ohkk so this is how the whole ishaani enters Rvs mansion drama hoga !! Accha !! But then what is with the mehendi sequence yar iska matlab ab hamey rari ki mehendi dekhni padegi cause rv is too agbaboola to move backwards and ishaani trying prove herself ..

they wont marry so who cares...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† on that note, are they really going to get a 9 month pregnant Ri married.. i keep thinking about that convo we had about how the baby ends up getting married too if the pregnancy is above three months and end up feeling all disgusted๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข