Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
TFS Pallu😊

he's again taking Ishaani's anger out on random people😆😆 like Devarsh using Krisha would make a difference to him when he has nothing to do with her, he's remembering Ishaani doing the same with him and dhoing the poor guy..🤣🤣
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kahani mein twist...

No marriage for Devarsh.. RV will surely go and tell Shikhar.. The part about "does not love Krisha" is worse than flaundering money.. I suppose he will also stop paying money to Parekh family..😕

Ishani and Devarsh both will be blamed for being after money..

Ish will find out that divorce is not done, so she will be back to RV for claiming her share, surely Baa will give her this option...😔
meanwhile somewhere she will also find out about Ri.. and stay put in the house to expose her.. will refuse to take divorce..

More fights on the way !! 🥳
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matsh

Kahani mein twist...

No marriage for Devarsh.. RV will surely go and tell Shikhar.. The part about "does not love Krisha" is worse than flaundering money.. I suppose he will also stop paying money to Parekh family..😕

Ishani and Devarsh both will be blamed for being after money..

Ish will find out that divorce is not done, so she will be back to RV for claiming her share, surely Baa will give her this option...😔
meanwhile somewhere she will also find out about Ri.. and stay put in the house to expose her.. will refuse to take divorce..

More fights on the way !! 🥳

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baa will send Ishaani back to Ranveer now that Krisha ka darwaza band ho gaya hai🥳🥳🥳and you guessing this or did they say this in the segment🤔😆😆
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

TFS Pallu😊

he's again taking Ishaani's anger out on random people😆😆 like Devarsh using Krisha would make a difference to him when he has nothing to do with her, he's remembering Ishaani doing the same with him and dhoing the poor guy..🤣🤣

you are right..he is more frustrated that Ishani said yes to marry Shikhar😆😆😆

I want Ishani to be angry at him n he is already frustrated...kya scene hoga☺️

though it does not make sense that Ishani gets angry at RV since she knows Deversh is luccha😆😆😆 but still anything for hot Ishveer scenes🤣
Nidhi.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matsh

wow, that was fast !! TFS !
👏

This content was originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

done😃

thank you!😳

Welcome 😳
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

you are right..he is more frustrated that Ishani said yes to marry Shikhar😆😆😆

I want Ishani to be angry at him n he is already frustrated...kya scene hoga☺️

though it does not make sense that Ishani gets angry at RV since she knows Deversh is luccha😆😆😆 but still anything for hot Ishveer scenes🤣

i dont think she will either coz she herself was pissed off at Devarsh for using Krisha so...😆😆😆 but it would be a sight for sore eyes no☺️🤣🤣

anger leading to khunnas leading to tension leading to kissing leading to i wont say sharam aa rahi hai☺️🤣🤣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
I dont think Deversh marriage will be stopped..

but on second thought..it can be...since Shikhar also dislike Deversh..so when RV will tell him he might believe it...or might not so also...since he may think RV is trying to demean Parekh family...

but probability of Shikhar believing RV is more!
matsh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

🥳

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baa will send Ishaani back to Ranveer now that Krisha ka darwaza band ho gaya hai🥳🥳🥳and you guessing this or did they say this in the segment🤔😆😆

Me guessing only... what is our life without guessing on MATSH for every possible opportunity ?
😃😃